Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's probably working on her click bait title as we speak, remember "finding out I've got cancer alone during lockdown" :rolleyes:
The worst title I’ve ever seen.

When I found out I needed my hip and femur replaced, I had my baby with me. I had to sit and complete a DNAR form and have endless tests with my 15 month old on my lap. I cried, and then rang my husband. I didn’t update social media, didn’t post anywhere because I can’t imagine what my husband would say if he logged into IG and saw a post of me moping.

I really hope it’s nothing serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"I thought we were all good," I thought I was a slinky sexy size 14 leopard print wearing minx now who'd lost all their chins and solved all my health problems not even doing as my doctor, several doctors, told me to and just being, not 99.9% Disney Princess but 100% Disney Princess, a #GirlBoss and Ya Gurl the envy of all the streets 6 year old children!!! Pass me the pink sugar and why have I still not received the cats sunglasses!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly, I absolutely CANNOT with this woman. I know everyone processes things in a different way but to just jump straight on social media is so weird to me.

A little over 3 years ago I developed some really scary symptoms, got rushed through quite a lot of tests, scans, MRIs etc and was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a month after my 26th birthday. The day they told me, all I had to say was ‘I knew it’, went straight home from the hospital with my wife, and aside from telling my parents, I basically didn’t mention it again for weeks. Followed by about 6 months of varying degrees of complete and utter denial. I’m still processing it to this day. For all I post about it online now, because I have made friends with other chronically ill people through IG, I didn’t want anyone to know for a long time. Even family. So this weird display of attention seeking and simultaneous vagueness is so triggering for me... though maybe I was in the wrong! Is this where I post my amazon wish list? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So this weird display of attention seeking and simultaneous vagueness is so triggering for me... though maybe I was in the wrong! Is this where I post my amazon wish list? 🤣🤣🤣
It's the vagueness that makes it impossible for me to feel sorry for her. I really hope that it's nothing serious, but these deliberately emo and vague updates are just so that her followers DM her "you okay hun?". If you're going to let people know you have some medical issue, just come right out and tell people what it is - otherwise maintain your privacy if you don't want to disclose it.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I absolutely CANNOT with this woman. I know everyone processes things in a different way but to just jump straight on social media is so weird to me.

A little over 3 years ago I developed some really scary symptoms, got rushed through quite a lot of tests, scans, MRIs etc and was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a month after my 26th birthday. The day they told me, all I had to say was ‘I knew it’, went straight home from the hospital with my wife, and aside from telling my parents, I basically didn’t mention it again for weeks. Followed by about 6 months of varying degrees of complete and utter denial. I’m still processing it to this day. For all I post about it online now, because I have made friends with other chronically ill people through IG, I didn’t want anyone to know for a long time. Even family. So this weird display of attention seeking and simultaneous vagueness is so triggering for me... though maybe I was in the wrong! Is this where I post my amazon wish list? 🤣🤣🤣
Your response to a diagnosis is normal! Pasting it all over the internet immediately after an appointment is so far from normal.

It baffles me why Emma feels the need to tell thousands of strangers every time she has any sort of appointment but I barely tell many friends or family (and I have many appointments of varying degrees of severity!) It’s not that I don’t think my friends or family care, I just think why burden people with my issues when they’ve got plenty of their own. Emma on the other hand hasn’t developed the mental or emotional capabilities to cope with any issues on her own so needs the validation from strangers in order to make it through the smallest thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
thing is with Emma if it is something serious (and I hope its not, can't stand her but don't wish anything terrible on her) people won't believe her as she's like the boy who cried wolf as she's always claiming to have things wrong with her and exaggerating things, the very fact she runs to insta for sympathy points to the fact its another of her lay it on thick for the click dramas

Last edited:
I remember when I was a kid I faked being ill so I could have a day off school and my mum said to me if you pretend to be sick you will get sick because health isn't something to be taken for granted. I still believe this now, if you lie about being ill for attention or people that are sick notes at work etc will eventually get what's coming to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As everyone said, I hope its nothing serious.

BUT what did she honestly think would happen to her? She sits about all day eating crap and doing next to nothing, does she honestly think she's going to be in good health? I know I've been lazy and ate loads the past few months, and I've gained weight, but I'm not sat in denial wondering why🙄

Reactions: 8
Practically a year to the day my husband was told his cancer had spread....I can honestly say hand on heart Instagram did not enter my thoughts once. We were so shell shocked we could barely even speak to each other let alone get coffee or update SM. I've said it before and I'll say it again she's a twit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I'm sorry but I give no shits if she has something serious.
She's a nasty, sly, vindictive witch. It will be absolute karma if she has something nasty.

Reactions: 10
Ya gurl won't last long. She craves attention and thrives off her online friendships. She will return with a new sob story and pity party.

As much as I dislike her and everything she sits stands for, I do hope she’s ok. I think this may be a huge wake up call for her and I hope she makes the changes her health care professionals recommend.

Reactions: 11
We all wished her all the best and even closed the thread I think when she got her ‘cancer’ diagnosis last time. I for one felt kind of stupid/naive for falling for it then and so I’m reluctant to fall for it again, but obviously wouldn’t wish a serious illness on anyone.

Reactions: 19
Why does anyone want to work with her on #ADs? Her latest doesn't even have 1 comment on it, for her 17k followers that is horrendous, I think she needs an entire overhaul of her life. Sort her health out PROPERLY, and either get a proper job or actually put real effort and energy into what she does currently, I see no joy in this being living the life she wants

Also have they ever been on a proper holiday that involved exploring etc? That wasnt based around eating, sitting in a hotel, or Disney? If I had the money she did I'd be doing so much exploring and so many trips, even within the UK, rather than buying 30 notebooks a month and slobbing about

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As someone waiting for WLS and currently going through therapy for emotion and binge eating, she infuriates me!! I’m desperate to make changes and get healthier. Why can’t she just lay off the costas and sugary stuff and give herself a chance 🙄

Reactions: 13
As someone waiting for WLS and currently going through therapy for emotion and binge eating, she infuriates me!! I’m desperate to make changes and get healthier. Why can’t she just lay off the costas and sugary stuff and give herself a chance 🙄
I suppose she could be used as great inspiration for what not to do! Maybe that’s her life’s purpose? Good luck for your surgery!

I have been trying to eat much better and make healthier choices and now have Emma in the back of my head - when I go for crisps/chocolate/biscuit etc I’ll think “Would Emma eat this?”

Reactions: 12
I have been trying to eat much better and make healthier choices and now have Emma in the back of my head - when I go for crisps/chocolate/biscuit etc I’ll think “Would Emma eat this?”
The answer would always be yes, have 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.