Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is "needing" a crunchie all over again. I'm not saying she should be receptive to making drastic changes RIGHT NOW, having just received bad news, but all those months she ignored the doctor's advice...

Reactions: 13
Oh come off it Emma. The doctor gave you the easiest way to make a change to your health and you couldn’t be bothered to walk 5 mins let alone an hour. Notice how she was all cryptic but now is mentioning the C word. Attention seeking witch

Again announcing it on social media for attention. But hid over her previous health crisis

Reactions: 21
This is "needing" a crunchie all over again. I'm not saying she should be receptive to making drastic changes RIGHT NOW, having just received bad news, but all those months she ignored the doctor's advice...
Exactly, just because the cancer dropped down a stage doesn’t mean you get a free pass to do whatever you like. It still means you need to lead a healthy lifestyle and make healthy choices as it can come back. Look at how many people have cancer and need chemo, radiotherapy etc, beat the cancer and then it comes back again and again. It seems that Emma thought she was immune to everything. Obviously I don’t want her (or anyone) to be ill but she’s just majorly attention seeking with it again. Bet the Amazon wish list is being updated as we speak!

Attention seeking at its finest. Many people with actual heartbreaking news would seek support from real life friends not plaster vague rubbish on Instagram. Yes lots do share health struggles but not in this “vaguebooking” way. Why sit in Costa? Why not get taxi home and rest? Ask Tony to get you earlier? I hope it is nothing serious and she is simply surprised that she can’t resume her “life is normal” and needs to take more care over things instead. Please take the doctors advice this time Emma they usually suggest things for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everytime I read that post on the Poundland Appreciation Society about how "A crunchie IS an essential" it winds me up more and more...it's like a parody account it really is. "A crunchie WAS an essential".......Was it hell as like! An essential is something you can't live without, and I'm pretty sure you can live without a damn crunchie.

Reactions: 11
Oh come off it Emma. The doctor gave you the easiest way to make a change to your health and you couldn’t be bothered to walk 5 mins let alone an hour. Notice how she was all cryptic but now is mentioning the C word. Attention seeking witch

Again announcing it on social media for attention. But hid over her previous health crisis
But its #flouncefriday didn't you know!?

Edit - Emma's regular dramatic announcing her temporary departure posts are what keep me coming back to tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what she’s found out. Obviously I hope it’s nothing too bad but if it was me and I’d heard bad news, I wouldn’t be sitting in Costa “crying into my pink hot chocolate”, I’d be going home and calling a friend or family member in place of my husband if he was out.
Yeah, you'd think so, wouldn't you?

Emma's Priorities:
1. Costa (maybe a Crunchie too?)
2. Vague, attention seeking instagram post.
3. Update Amazon wish list.

Also, not to be petty (but yes, to be petty) surely if your cancer has "gone down a stage/grade and is just abnormal cells", it is no longer cancer?

(If it ever was.)

Reactions: 14
Obviously it goes without saying that I hope the news she has just received isn't really bad, but the way she delivers the news on Instagram screams of those people on Facebook who post things like "had such an awful day..." which prompts people to ask what's the matter is and then they say something like "oh it doesn't matter" or "oh I can't say"...well why bloody mention it in the first place, screams of attention seeking to me.

After the first cancer announcement and then subsequent "cure", I can't believe a word she says anymore.

Has she been told off for not improving her fitness and losing the minimum with a thumb run?

Reactions: 9
She had diabetes and didn't follow the advice she was given.
She had WLS and didn't follow the advice she was given.
She got cancer and didn't follow the advice she was given.

She may love cats but she isn't one herself, she doesn't have nine lives.

I hope she hasn't received any devastating news and I hope she will be following, to the letter, absolutely everything the medical professionals tell her to do from here on out.

Reactions: 21
So on 2nd September she posted no cancer.... But had gone down a stage surely that's not no cancer 🤔 in that post it says her next biopsy was in 6months.. So that'd be March. Why is she having it done now 😳

Reactions: 7
I hope it’s nithing bad- but if it was would you be drinking pink hot chocolate and posting on instagram?

Reactions: 11
she's probably working on her click bait title as we speak, remember "finding out I've got cancer alone during lockdown" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I don't know why she posts this stuff on social media as soon as she's received bad news. Is it because she has no friends and sees instagram as her 'friendship group'? And why is everything rewarded with a bloody treat FGS.
I also think Tony indulges her and as much as it's down to her to make the changes, he's probably too timid to tell her she's not done anywhere near enough to help herself.

I hope its nothing bad but you wouldn't sit in Costa and post all over the sodding Internet!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.