Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why go to all this effort to not even have trick or treaters? I’m convinced she said she didn’t celebrate Halloween! Anything for content though right Emma? They probably can’t have trick or treaters because she’s gobbled all the sweets already (to be fair I’ve done the same thing haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And just think about how dark it’s going to be on the evening of Halloween? Parents and children will walk by the house, see the Halloween decorations and think “great, let’s go and know - they’re clearly in the Halloween spirit!” No one’s going to see the ‘no trick or treating’ sign in the dark! Cant wait to see the posts about how irritated she is that rude people just ignored her really obvious sign!
I actually think what she’s done is quite cruel. Like you said, the decorations will attract people. If they see the sign, they will be confused and disappointed. If they don’t and knock, they’ll also be confused and disappointed plus they might get told off by Emma. All that matters to her is that she got to play at decorating. Selfish and nasty woman. If she just didn’t decorate, kids would be less likely to knock in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Still can't belive she used all that energy just to make this tit show 😂
The fact she's been into poundland today too and could have easily picked up a bag of cheap sweets incase anyone does knock.

Why go to all this bother to not get involved for the children?! Oh wait emma is the children, shes sitting scoffing all the sweets herself inside.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE TWITS! 👻

Reactions: 17
I actually think what she’s done is quite cruel. Like you said, the decorations will attract people. If they see the sign, they will be confused and disappointed. If they don’t and knock, they’ll also be confused and disappointed plus they might get told off by Emma. All that matters to her is that she got to play at decorating. Selfish and nasty woman. If she just didn’t decorate, kids would be less likely to knock in the first place
It really is cruel!
My street for the first time ever (including my house) has lots of decorations up for Halloween. There’s pumpkins on most people’s doorsteps or pictures in windows.
There’s also a thing doing the rounds on Facebook to discourage trick or treating for COVID reasons - basically kids walk round with their parents and when they see a pumpkin the parent gives the child a sweet. I’m going to put a bowl of sweets on the doorstep so kids are welcome to take one but if any knock on the door, I’ll happily open it and direct them to the bowl. I can imagine Emma barking angrily at anyone who dares knock on her door!

Reactions: 10
had an mri recently. They are a bit scary, I had a cage thing locked over my head, however I just kept my eyes shut and counted. I had mine in the middle of summer, and the room was like a fridge was amazing! Was told I didn’t need to wear a mask either as it just adds to the claustrophobia and they don’t want to have to repeat it. I just went home after! No treats involved for me!

she’s just clamouring for attention in any way possible. Just like the TINY no trick or treat sign. She’s desperate for people to knock on her doorjust so she can say “we had hundreds of people knock even though we said no trick or treating”

our area has gone all out decorating just so people can take their kids for a walk to look at the decorations.

I went swimming this morning and thought of Emma when I saw a sign no mobile phones allowed to be used in the changing rooms or pool. If we saw someone trying to take a selfie while wrapped in a towel we would think they were a complete prat. I am sure the hospital staff have a similar reaction if they see someone taking selfies in their gown.

Reactions: 8
OMG it’s hand written on!
If you don’t want to be bothered on Halloween then don’t decorate the outside of your house! It’s common sense. Go wild inside and do what you like but anything visible from the outside is an invitation to knock for trick or treating in my opinion.
It was always the rule when we were kids and went out, houses that were dark and had no pumpkin were a no go but anything Halloween on show was a sure fire yes.

OMG it’s hand written on!
Here’s a clearer picture. What an absolute knacker she is!

ETA And she cannot use COVID as an excuse to not open her door when she’s literally been EVERYWHERE during the pandemic. She’s just too lazy to get off her arse and open the door to give sweets away when she’d rather snuggle up in her blanket fort and eat the whole lot herself!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Imagine her waddling over to your house with a basket full of plastic Poundland shite and some PVA glue... but then refusing to open to the door to chuck a couple of sweets at a few kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine her waddling over to your house with a basket full of plastic Poundland shite and some PVA glue... but then refusing to open to the door to chuck a couple of sweets at a few kids
Yup this was my thought exactly! You can’t claim “COVID innnit” for one thing and not something else - that’s called being a big hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet it’s because she’s had her fill of decorating and can’t be bothered cramming the leftovers in the bin or taking them to the charity shop. More ‘decluttering’. Of course she has to have all the sweets and wouldn’t dream of giving them away

Reactions: 11
We’ve decorated our window with the kids drawings and paintings of pumpkins and the such; I won’t be giving sweets out bc of Covid - which is crap as I absolutely love Halloween and seeing the kids excited/efforts, our community really comes together for it. I don’t want to give the wrong impression though, we decorated the window only for the Pumpkin trail so I guess I’ll put a sign in the window saying pumpkin trail or something. Strange that Emma has put so much effort in decorating when she doesn’t have kids, and isn’t going to participate in trick or treating anyway, infact I don’t think she ever has decorated before!?

• Heart
I think we should be looking at the sign as a public service. Imagine taking children to their door trick or treating & those 2 horrors answering...kids would never sleep again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.