Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to see the end of October chart to see how (un)successful no spend October was. She really isn’t in the right state of mind to go on a no spend month. Not when she was stockpiling purchases in September.

@Katykatykaty hope you feel better soon xx
I've been keeping a tally. That week of quiet was inconvenient 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we sure she ever actually took the unit? I wouldn’t put it past her to say she had for show... have we ever actually seen inside it?

Reactions: 7
I can see what some of you mean about her parcels looking scruffy, but my issue is that she's using brand new boxes. I re-use boxes wherever possible. So the outside box may say McCain's chips, but inside you're getting an immaculately presented item wrapped in brand new tissue/paper/cellophane. It actually reduces the amount of courier thefts too. I haven't had any complaints in many years. I'm no boss-babe though, as I still run my own business but also go out to work full-time, and there's no time spent laying about on a sofa or building forts in cars. Thank god for no toe-knee touches.

Reactions: 11
I really want to see the end of October chart to see how (un)successful no spend October was. She really isn’t in the right state of mind to go on a no spend month. Not when she was stockpiling purchases in September.

@Katykatykaty hope you feel better soon xx
Thank you! Slowly but surely on the up!

She really needs to show that updated chart (and her weight loss one too) - even if its a complete fail (which we know it is). It would make her seem so much more sincere if she was able to go “look guys, I set on this mission but I failed big time, buts that ok, I’ll try again next month. Here are the reasons why...” You know if at first you don’t succeed and all that.

Reactions: 6
Poor hammy !
Honestly how freaking dumb to get a rodent when you have so many cats.
emma must have tit for brains - hope you are reading this Emma! Getting a hamster is bleeping cruel!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Amazing, the cat is just 'looking' at the hamster, probably deciding when it's going to knock the cage off and eat the bloody thing. Also Emma babes, you would have literally answered your own question with the ps5 if you'd just READ what it says?? They've not added anything to the price, they've put an extra 2k on the listing to stop people spam buying it (probably to resell at an even more extortionate price) and you have to just get a code which will return it to the proper price in checkout, it's not hard to understand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I recon they got the unit for tax purposes only. She can’t be bothered to leave her pit so some bits are at the house still.

I also agree the ‘poorly’ is just there so she can say oh I know I failed but I NEEEDED it because I’m ill. She’s pathetic.

I worry now she has had WLS surely this makes her diet worse as by the way she is eating she has no chance of getting any of the vitamins she needs so she might as well not bothered at all if she doesn’t want to put the effort in.

Reactions: 10
The hamster thing makes me so sad :( there is no excuse with the internet and other resources to be keeping an innocent animal in an unsuitable environment. And why on Earth is she keeping a prey animal within reach of a predator?? Keeping hamsters in those crappy little cages when we were kids and your only source of info was some person working a Saturday job in pets at home was fine, but times have changed and information is FREE and abundant!
But Emma, if you’re reading this, please upgrade your hamster cage. If you want to save money you can even use a big, deep plastic tub which costs next to nothing. Hamsters love to burrow, so give them lots of bedding to build their nest. They don’t need rubbish plastic tunnels, they’ll feel much more safe and enriched building tunnels in their bedding. If you want to give them enrichment, give them things to chew or scatter feed them. And for the love of God, get that hamster somewhere very high where the cats can’t reach, and then lock the door so they can’t get in!! Cats are determined, and they’re going to torment that poor creature to death

Reactions: 11
122586446_805208936987947_8253948536748956041_n.jpg

For people like you, Emma Drew. Your surgeon could probably do with putting one in your fridge and treat cupboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There is no way that that pile of boxes is orders from the christmas shop, if it had been thatbusy we would never hear the end of it.
Agree on the hamster it's cruel, very unfair on both the hamster and the cat who is unsure around it. Prey animal and cats is not a good mix
I am no Emma fan personally but it looks from whats posted here like she is on a spiral. Obviously everyone can enjoy what they like, I enjoy lazy days sometimes but from this doesn't look like happiness it looks like sadness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FFS Emma! Cruelty to animals should not be a source of entertainment! 😡

The more I follow this woman, the more odious I find her.
That cat could easily push that cage off if it really wanted to. I've got 2 cats, one is 16yrs old and still manages to catch and kill mice because the instict is still strong. Does she know anything about cats or doesn't she give a tit 🙄

Reactions: 6
Perfect work from home vibes with Netflix on in the background? 😂

When does she actually sit at her desk for prolonged periods of time?
I am not sure she can fit in the chair, I remember when she ordered it thinking it wasn't exactly suited to a larger frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sat under a blanket trying to flog her course for $7.
“I love to be up and about doing things.” Since when?! The only ‘up and about’ activities we see her doing is going out for meals and shopping. She’s such a liar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.