Emma Claiir #4 Emma is “thriving”, Jet plane was super “breach”. Being a cat lover is a bit of a reach!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kristy is such a try hard loser. Celebrates her kid going to school (btw took 0.5 seconds to figure which school the kid goes to) with a wine, celebrates any day ending with y with a wine. No wonder Emma is such a mess, noone to hold her accountable

Reactions: 3
Kristy is such a try hard loser. Celebrates her kid going to school (btw took 0.5 seconds to figure which school the kid goes to) with a wine, celebrates any day ending with y with a wine. No wonder Emma is such a mess, noone to hold her accountable
Yep I don’t understand these dumb dumbs that post their kids uniforms with mottos and shortened letters of the school showing. All it takes is a google

I always assumed she lived in the same suburb as Emma but by the looks of it she doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
they live on seperate sides of the bridge - Kristy is in the M.R area
I thought she lived in a suburb that rhymes with Maddens. Even if she does live in MR, neither of the areas are the catchment area for where she is sending her son, so I’m interested to know how he got in there 🫢

I thought she lived in a suburb that rhymes with Maddens. Even if she does live in MR, neither of the areas are the catchment area for where she is sending her son, so I’m interested to know how he got in there 🫢
Also thought she lived in 'Maddens'! Maybe she used someone else's address for school enrollment?

Wonder what's happened with co creative, haven't seen her and Jords doing any shoots for ages lol
---
Also wonder if she realises that despite pixelating the school logo on the uniforms, the schools initials are visible on his shorts..... Along with seeing the uniform colours, takes two seconds to know what school he is at. If you're so concerned about the child's privacy, don't post that tit on the internet at all.

Last edited:
Omg so after all that bragging from Emma about “owning three companies” and the three of them going balls to the wall with the photoshoots and branding… they end up working in retail.

Also why work in the mtns of all places and not somewhere closer to woop-woop where they live

Reactions: 4
Omg so after all that bragging from Emma about “owning three companies” and the three of them going balls to the wall with the photoshoots and branding… they end up working in retail.

Also why work in the mtns of all places and not somewhere closer to woop-woop where they live
what happened to the podcast studio that Emma built? Seems like so much money was poured in

Reactions: 1

Is emma working or still living on Aaron's Coin?

Also thought she lived in 'Maddens'! Maybe she used someone else's address for school enrollment?

Wonder what's happened with co creative, haven't seen her and Jords doing any shoots for ages lol
---
Also wonder if she realises that despite pixelating the school logo on the uniforms, the schools initials are visible on his shorts..... Along with seeing the uniform colours, takes two seconds to know what school he is at. If you're so concerned about the child's privacy, don't post that tit on the internet at all.
Can confirm she lives in maddens. Interestingly she rents the house they live in. Suprised as I thought they owned the house like emma does

She's got the blonde hair back! I've always liked the blonde on her! I have to say she looks well this pregnancy. Maybe getting off SM was good for. 🤷‍♀️

I'll give credit where credit is due emma looks quite healthy and doing well for herself. It looks like limiting her social media is doing her good. Kristy meanwhile looks constipated 🤣
i disagree she looks like her usual trashy self

• Haha
Reactions: 9