Emma Claiir #3 Emma Claiir with ratchet hair, she’s feeling sick and life ain’t fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title:
Emma is thriving, Jet plane was super “breach”. Convincing us she’s a cat lover is a bit of a reach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So a normal mum? I think every parent goes at being a first time parent head on. It will come with uncertainty and hard times but that’s normal. Nothing about her is an amazing mum or different to any other parent

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So a normal mum? I think every parent goes at being a first time parent head on. It will come with uncertainty and hard times but that’s normal. Nothing about her is an amazing mum or different to any other parent
They’re just being polite and they know they have to because she is someone who loves attention and craves compliments

Reactions: 8
3 companies hahaha

company is such a loose definition. Yeah maybe I’ll buy a couple of mics from Amazon and scream into them in my garage and get canceled after 1 episode. I’m the CEO making big bossmoves all over da place

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The overcompensation is strong in this one 🙄 I don’t wish struggle on anyone but I reckon she’s in for a bit of a rude shock once the sleepy newborn days are over and Jett Plane isn’t such a “good baby” any more (I hate that term, there’s no such thing as a good or bad baby, they’re just babies!)

Reactions: 10
The overcompensation is strong in this one 🙄 I don’t wish struggle on anyone but I reckon she’s in for a bit of a rude shock once the sleepy newborn days are over and Jett Plane isn’t such a “good baby” any more (I hate that term, there’s no such thing as a good or bad baby, they’re just babies!)
wait for the regressions 😬

Reactions: 6
babies are the BEST! They literally just eat, poop, sleep, cry. Wait til he is a threenager 😂 nope. give me all the babies!!! Toddlers on the other hand 😂 they give you a run for your money that’s for sure

Reactions: 13
I’ll raise you your toddlers and newborns and say duck the teenagers!! Hard work and relentless

Reactions: 4
New thread title:
Emma is thriving, Jet plane was super “breach”. Convincing us she’s a cat lover is a bit of a reach!
Thriving needs to be “thriving”
---
Haha duck she’s delusional

Reactions: 2
“Good morning ya bunch of fuckin’ moles”

it’s giving “I’m not a housewife I’m a hornbag” vibes from Kath & Kim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma we can’t believe you’re a mum either. Imagine calling people whores then in the next frame hold your newborn. The feral in her is strong

Reactions: 11
Overtired newborn who wont settle:
calming environment ❌
Overstimulating with music, sing yelling at him and tiktoking, then calling an SOS to his grandmother ✅

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Overtired newborn who wont settle:
calming environment ❌
Overstimulating with music, sing yelling at him and tiktoking, then calling an SOS to his grandmother ✅
She’s a fuckwit. We all saw this coming.
---
The asmr antidepressants 🙄
---
🤢
0872B396-7D42-4400-BEB1-F0817D986FC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.