Emma Claiir #3 Emma Claiir with ratchet hair, she’s feeling sick and life ain’t fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constantly saying how much her baby is thriving and they’re all doing so well is overcompensating for the fact they are in fact not. She’s let slip a couple times that they’ve struggled a bit but then reverts back to everything’s amazing. Just like constantly pointing out she loves her animals so much. She’s trying to fool everyone and it’s so clear

Reactions: 13
She spends 30 minutes tiktoking and dancing with her muppet mouth miming but then calls her mum to come help with bub while she gets ready? Huh???

Reactions: 8
i personally dont feel like shes being very transparent about the motherthood transition, i know everyone is different but there seems to be WAY too much thriving like 95% and maybe 5% of struggle. I would resepect her more for admitting how hard it is

Reactions: 10
i personally dont feel like shes being very transparent about the motherthood transition, i know everyone is different but there seems to be WAY too much thriving like 95% and maybe 5% of struggle. I would resepect her more for admitting how hard it is
100% the transition from zero babies to one baby is full on. It would actually help her redemption arc if she did. Maybe……

Reactions: 7
No duck her she gets no redemption she’s a cat killer and a dumpster fire, get in the bin where you belong Emma.

Reactions: 9
No duck her she gets no redemption she’s a cat killer and a dumpster fire, get in the bin where you belong Emma.
100% no way do I think she should get a redemption arc. I actually want to see her try. And fail miserably

Reactions: 7
Incredible mumma 😂 k babes. Choosing to drink while actively trying to fall pregnant. INCREDIBLE BABES!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone’s triggeredddddd
Pov:
Everyone is hate obsessed with your life and trying to bring you down. But the reality is I am an incredible alcoholic mumma. I have a husband who I cheated on. A baby jet plane. Two fur babies who I haven't killed yet. Enabling family and friends who are just as bad as me. I own three wildly unsuccessful companies...

Fixed it for you Emma 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This whole thriving and loving motherhood thing definitely feels like she's over compensating and she's not being real. Going from 0-1 is the hardest when you have to start taking care and thinking of baby someone other than yourself, It's hard to get use to that the start.

Reactions: 8
This whole thriving and loving motherhood thing definitely feels like she's over compensating and she's not being real. Going from 0-1 is the hardest when you have to start taking care and thinking of baby someone other than yourself, It's hard to get use to that the start.
Especially when in her birth tiktok she talks about how terrible her depression was and another reason they brought her birth forward, and we’re expected to believe she’s ✨ thriving ✨. Which one is it emma? cos depression doesn’t just evaporate and you were putting on a good show of “thriving” during pregnancy too 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.