Emma Claiir #3 Emma Claiir with ratchet hair, she’s feeling sick and life ain’t fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

How are they meant to run a marketing company (CEOs of one customer) and several people miss something so obvious lol
I remember speaking to a local business that was struggling and she told me how she signed on with these guys to try and bump up her business. It’s basically flatlined. I remember screwing my face up and the owner tried to justify, it was kind of like she was trying to make herself believe it too.
I’m very very particular who I use to help my business grow and I would absolutely never use these people.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand when influencers buy stuff for a photo then return it. You’ve taken it home and worn it, just keep it, so ridiculous

Reactions: 3
The way she has doubled down on the tag to convince us all it's hilarious and 'on-brand' tells me she cares a lot more than she would like to admit.

Reactions: 7
Someone commented about the tag and she said “thats because people look at the photos for what they are and then there are people looking for faults hahah!”
And someone replied to it saying “so raw and real”

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus bleeping Christ.
how does this bird not have 50 threads.. I can’t 😂😂😂

the fake tan..holy moly it’s like she only tans her shoulders and knuckles. It’s so bad I almost can’t believe it’s real.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This comment is true though. It’s just Emma naked in various themes.. like playboy but the povo version. Emma, if you have to explain it, you didn’t nail it. Maccas doesn’t want or need your “ad” 🤢
CE8AE43D-B387-4F9F-A773-336F5934DFD9.png

6C254B2F-F8BF-48D8-9609-745998B551CF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This comment is true though. It’s just Emma naked in various themes.. like playboy but the povo version. Emma, if you have to explain it, you didn’t nail it. Maccas doesn’t want or need your “ad” 🤢
View attachment 2051853
View attachment 2051858
Strikes me as odd for her to have a maternity shoot to feel what she felt pre pregnancy. So self indulgent - the point of a maternity shoot (and I hate them, will never ever have one done) is to celebrate the baby/bump/pregnancy. But not this one, it's the Emma show!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2051853
View attachment 2051858
She's so bleeping ignorant when it comes to a baby. "I'm showing i haven't lost myself" that's because you haven't even had the kid yet? Literally nothings changed in your life other than a little tired and sore? 😂

Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHA the fact this dimwit thinks she inspires women?! With what?! You bring nothing to society?! You whinge all day and lie about HG?!

Get the duck outta here.

Reactions: 8
It’s so shameful that she’s using photos like this shoot to say that women can do it all. There are actual women who are working proper jobs and juggling family life and other real issues rather than walking around getting their hair blow dried and eating nachos and maccas for dinner ffs

This self absorbed photoshoot has nothing to do with the pregnancy. It is pure self indulgent tripe.

Women can do it all - I guess all is walking around naked eating maccas 🙄

There are some pure bad ass women out there who are grinding, studying, changing the goddamn world while having baby in arms or toddlers at their feet. And Emma you are not one of them.

View attachment 2051853
View attachment 2051858
Her reply to the comment was so condescending especially at the end. Idk why influencers are always so rude then end it with a little x at the end. What she said in her story could have been the answer: that it was basically just mucking around. why must everything be such a serious explanation with her?
The REAL “raw” reason she does anything like this is to drum up engagement

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the different ‘themes’ are just her multiple personalities because she’s mentally bleeping ill.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.