Emma Claiir #3 Emma Claiir with ratchet hair, she’s feeling sick and life ain’t fair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In so much pain but sets up her camera and records herself like this. Spare me the trauma! 8 months of bed rest 😂 that’s a new one. But can dance around like a head daily & still go to numerous social events, ok Emma.
Emma is so lucky that her HG and pain suddenly went away for all social outings/ events etc.
Her poor dumbass husband. Going to work all day because deadshit thinks she will make it on social media then to go home to this whinging asshole.

Reactions: 4
maybe for a pushc-section present she should of gotten some self tanning lessons?

F8D58D3A-C3CF-4138-AE1D-9F5FA5582002.jpeg

---
Emma claiiiiir the first human to ever be put on ‘essential’ bed rest for 8 months
She’s a bleeping idiot. I can’t fathom her OB, partner, friends and family who are enabling this behaviour.

but as far as I’m aware that’s what she’s like, whatever she has is way worse than you. And you can’t tell her otherwise.
You had a bad day? Nope, hers was worse. You’re sad your pop died? Well her friends uncles cousins pop died and she was so depressed for months because he was so cute and she loved him the 2 times she saw him.

she’s an imbecile to think her body doesn’t fit a baby…. That’s the whole point of the woman’s body. To grow to fit a baby. How does she think women with multiples do it?
I guess maybe if she ate a proper diet, and didn’t drink and do drugs prior to, during and after conception she might not have some of these physical and mental issues. But I don’t know, I’m not a doctor and I haven’t DoNE mY OwN rESeArCH LoOlA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe for a pushc-section present she should of gotten some self tanning lessons?

View attachment 2046176
---

She’s a bleeping idiot. I can’t fathom her OB, partner, friends and family who are enabling this behaviour.

but as far as I’m aware that’s what she’s like, whatever she has is way worse than you. And you can’t tell her otherwise.
You had a bad day? Nope, hers was worse. You’re sad your pop died? Well her friends uncles cousins pop died and she was so depressed for months because he was so cute and she loved him the 2 times she saw him.

she’s an imbecile to think her body doesn’t fit a baby…. That’s the whole point of the woman’s body. To grow to fit a baby. How does she think women with multiples do it?
I guess maybe if she ate a proper diet, and didn’t drink and do drugs prior to, during and after conception she might not have some of these physical and mental issues. But I don’t know, I’m not a doctor and I haven’t DoNE mY OwN rESeArCH LoOlA
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I probably think I had HG when I was pregnant, I was sick probably 5-10 a day until about 18 weeks then 1-2 a day all the way up to birth. I was on medication too to help it. I had migraines and pain but unfortunately that’s pregnancy and I was so bleeping grateful I could fall pregnant.
I wasn’t going out much wearing high heels I was working, going home and sleeping. Although I couldn’t keep a lot down I still tried to eat right. I loves fruit I’ve never seen her eat anything other than take away or minced meat when she’s needed a cooking TikTok
Looking at these photos you can just tell how unhealthy her body is. My OB was great, he was realistic and harsh when I needed it, she chose her OB probably because she wouldn’t tell Emma what to do. We have excellent OBs in Penrith they are knowledgeable, intelligent and say it how it is, there’s a reason she didn’t pick one hear and it’s not for the baby it’s for her selfish reasons.

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t her husband/father of her baby in her maternity photos?
---
It’s really not…
23C2D0BA-B26C-47A4-B00A-CB6AEFDCD13B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
If the photos are just for her, why is she holding the “J”? I can see her putting the nudie pics up in her house, like in that episode of SATC

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I find ALL maternity shoots cringey in general that’s just me but whatever, you do you.

But these don’t feel genuine at all, like it gives off the vibe that the whole shoot is just for content and likes, not because you want some nice photos of your pregnancy to look back.

Reactions: 13
I find ALL maternity shoots cringey in general that’s just me but whatever, you do you.

But these don’t feel genuine at all, like it gives off the vibe that the whole shoot is just for content and likes, not because you want some nice photos of your pregnancy to look back.
Yep you’re spot on. Also for her only fans I’m convinced that she has now.

Reactions: 1
wow can’t wait for the *checks notes* “women can do it all || THREE - French fries” phase of photos

• Haha
Mate, it doesn’t matter what version of Emma you are, you’re still always going to be a trashbag skank

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The boss Emma with her tits and gut out 😂
---
Hope maccas sees her crappy photos and smites her for copyright infringement 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fuxk me she is going to get the BIGGEST shock after having baby...

Soon she'll be setting up her tripod whilst have afterbirth contractions.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guess there isn’t enough money in influencing, gotta take them back
I like how she says her team are all normal people just like her yet she is constantly trying to flog their services - I wouldn't hire anyone who clearly has zero attention to detail.

Reactions: 6
I like how she says her team are all normal people just like her yet she is constantly trying to flog their services - I wouldn't hire anyone who clearly has zero attention to detail.
Exactly.

How are they meant to run a marketing company (CEOs of one customer) and several people miss something so obvious lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.