Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only recently found her videos but I get the impression she is bored and unhappy. She also looks unwell, her eyes always look tired.

Reactions: 4
She talked on her last couple podcasts about how she’s really into being alone recently and not hanging out with friends. I wonder if she’s still friends with Olivia and Amanda. I know she used to throw dinner/pool parties but that was back in the summer. She seems a bit of a recluse now

Reactions: 5
Her latest video was of COURSE about food. "cooking"... basically vegetables either roasted or blended.
Maybe its because I've always had an ED, but this girl literally screams eating problems to me.
Why does she keep showing what she eats???? it can't just be me that gets annoyed with it 🥲

Reactions: 13
She talked on her last couple podcasts about how she’s really into being alone recently and not hanging out with friends. I wonder if she’s still friends with Olivia and Amanda. I know she used to throw dinner/pool parties but that was back in the summer. She seems a bit of a recluse now
I am honestly not surprised and kind of glad if she's not friends with Olivia and Amanda anymore. You can tell she's a bit more mature than both of them and on a different brain wave than the other girls, and that's fine. I feel like I'm somewhat similar to Emma and personally I could not tolerate the other girls. Emma needs to spend time around probably people that are a few years older than her to match maturity levels.

Reactions: 7
I am honestly not surprised and kind of glad if she's not friends with Olivia and Amanda anymore. You can tell she's a bit more mature than both of them and on a different brain wave than the other girls, and that's fine. I feel like I'm somewhat similar to Emma and personally I could not tolerate the other girls. Emma needs to spend time around probably people that are a few years older than her to match maturity levels.
I agree. Her latest podcast made a lot of sense to me, on enjoying the time alone. Im the kind of person that enjoy my time alone too. When she talked about the difference to go to a place by yourself and going with someone else was soooooo truth!. I can relate with that and reminds me how different is to go shop by yourself and with someone else. When I run errands with my husband he rush me to hurry up. When I go by myself I take my time and enjoy the place I go to. When I go to shop with my mum she wants me to find things for her and I can't concentrate on what I want. When I go to a restaurant with a friend sometimes they don't like it and I do or contrary. Is a completely different experience to do things by yourself.
I was suprised to hear that from a 20 yo girl. She learnt that at an early age I would say (I probably learnt that on my 30s and Im 40 now).

I also think lately she is showing less and less on her days. Like the Boston trip, she flew from Paris to Boston to meet her boyfriend (I think). She went to his concert (I think) and she was with a bunch of people. But the Boston video vlog she posted makes her look like she was alone the whole time and locked on her bedroom mostly of the time. She seems to be travelling that much lately to be with her bf (who is on tour).

My impression of her is that she doesn't post much on real-time / real-events, which in my opinion is really smart for security reasons. And to avoid paparazzis.

so i jsut listened to her podcast for first time and i agree so much with what she says about alone time etc. its just amazing she figured this out at such a young age. i think because she had so much time to self reflect that she has come to this realisation sooner than others maybe. people usually go about their lives trying to fit in and go to college and whatever and alot of what people do is just to please others, like parents maybe or social groups and people dont generally take a look at their lives and think is this what i really want etc. and dont have time off to really think about it because you constantly have to be doing something or people ask questions and put their judgements on you, so you never really do get time to self reflect.

Speaking from my own experience, I think it’s easier to be comfortable with alone time when you’re an only child too.

See, I’m one of 4 but played alone and I crave alone time so much… I wonder if there’s some kind of psychology about those who played alone and wanting alone time in adulthood… Probably some kind of connection.

i think some people are just introverted, but in my case anyway and probably some others, was made feel that it was wrong to want to spend time alone. i kinda envy emma for being able to do what she wants and not have to deal with dick people in her life. like what the rest of us have to do with jobs and stuff. i like her podcast alot shes v relatable

Reactions: 6
Her latest video was of COURSE about food. "cooking"... basically vegetables either roasted or blended.
Maybe its because I've always had an ED, but this girl literally screams eating problems to me.
Why does she keep showing what she eats???? it can't just be me that gets annoyed with it 🥲
This has been bothering me for so long. She very obviously has lost a tonne of weight and lives on 4 coffees a day plus some fruit and maybe some vegetables. How is no one else seeing how problematic this is?

Reactions: 18
I get that she’s very charismatic and her videos are enjoyable to watch but I don’t see the whole ‘relatable’ thing at all. She only ever talks about such first world problems and it really winds me up when she spends hours all day in bed and then wonders why she’s tired all the time lol. Drinking copious amounts of coffee isn’t going to help that!

Reactions: 15
Has she started including baking in her videos to try and fool us that she doesn't just eat fruit and veg because whatever she makes always looks weird like she's tried to substitute the 'unhealthy' ingredients for something else and it doesn't bake properly.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad ppl are on the same page RE her eating habits.. whenever I bring up to my friends or in comments that I find her food content so triggering they shut me down with “she’s just healthy it’s an LA thing” or “shut up she’s a queen” 🥱🥱🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Wow people idolise her so much. There’s nothing healthy about it 😳 just because it’s all fruit and vegetables..

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad ppl are on the same page RE her eating habits.. whenever I bring up to my friends or in comments that I find her food content so triggering they shut me down with “she’s just healthy it’s an LA thing” or “shut up she’s a queen” 🥱🥱🥱
It’s pretty obvious to any normal person her diet is NOT healthy in the slightest. It’s too restrictive to be healthy. Moderation is key. You need fat and protein and carbs! Not everyday blueberries and brussel sprouts. She’s gotten a lot worse recently. She used to eat burritos and avocado toast and cheezits and porridge. Now it’s like 90% berries with a side of roasted veggies. She has orthorexia.

For any Emma fans out there I just watched this and it was funny, he really nailed the Emma vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8