Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious if she leaves the house more often on the days she does not film, or if her vlogs are an almost accurate portrayal of her everyday life. For a young person with a lot of disposable income she doesn't do much, which is fine but surprising.

Reactions: 8
I'm curious if she leaves the house more often on the days she does not film, or if her vlogs are an almost accurate portrayal of her everyday life. For a young person with a lot of disposable income she doesn't do much, which is fine but surprising.
i don’t think she does. It seems like she’s a major homebody

Reactions: 2
just started watching her videos. she seems like a nice girl but dont understand why shes so popular. she doesnt really do anything and just sits in her house mostly. also i feel like when she does the sponsor segment its just obvious she is doing it for money. the fact that she doesnt really show her life, as in her boyfriend just makes me think its not genuine and all for money. which obviousy that is what all youtubers do it for but yeah i think just overall i have no clue how she has so many views and is so popular. she seems so priveliged sitting in her mansion and complaining about being tired when she has nothing to do all day.

Reactions: 13
she knows she has way more money than she could ever spend yet she keeps on flogging off shite sponsorships every week that she blatantly doesn't actually use. like why are you advertising a credit card to your audience of 14 year old girls?

Reactions: 13
Yeah I feel like shes really trying to milk as much money as she can out of doing sponsorships and then she will probably disappear. But it's just not genuine. Idk I like her as a person but it's clear she doesn't really have an interest in it. Its baffling how she has so many views

Reactions: 6
Yeah I feel like shes really trying to milk as much money as she can out of doing sponsorships and then she will probably disappear. But it's just not genuine. Idk I like her as a person but it's clear she doesn't really have an interest in it. Its baffling how she has so many views
i feel like she'll have a big hiatus soon too because she's mentally burnt out or something. i hope for her sake that she does more with her day than she shows on camera because literally ALL she does it go to the supermarket and make peanut butter tempeh with an occasional thrift shop trip and nail appointment. she just seems so bored with life. i know people say olivia neill copies emma (she admits this herself too tbh) but pre-london olivia was way more quirky and funny than current emma (only recently started watching emma so i couldn't comment on if she's changed or always been a bit boring).

i know people say olivia neill copies emma (she admits this herself too tbh) but pre-london olivia was way more quirky and funny than current emma (only recently started watching emma so i couldn't comment on if she's changed or always been a bit boring).
agreed but pre-london olivia is fully gone tbh, current emma is defos more tolerable than current olivia. at least she's trying to get things together mentally and physically whilst olivia is out spreading covid and snorting lines

agreed but pre-london olivia is fully gone tbh, current emma is defos more tolerable than current olivia. at least she's trying to get things together mentally and physically whilst olivia is out spreading covid and snorting lines
agreed - the intolerable flossie and lewys have ruined olivia to the point where idk if she'll be less annoying back in ireland without them. at least you know what you're getting with an emma vlog. no unfunny guests that ruin the video entirely and make it unwatchable.

Reactions: 4
agreed - the intolerable flossie and lewys have ruined olivia to the point where idk if she'll be less annoying back in ireland without them. at least you know what you're getting with an emma vlog. no unfunny guests that ruin the video entirely and make it unwatchable.
Yeah I hadn't heard of her but just had a quick look at one or two of her videos and I think I prefer Emma lol. Olivia talks so fast and it's annoying. I guess I just find it weird that they have so many viewers and are making so much money out of it.

Has anyone else listened to her latest podcast yet? She's so self aware and mature for her age that I sometimes think it's to her detriment. I can understand how even though it seems like she's 'got it all' (i.e., money, living in LA, fame, etc.) that would come with its struggles.
I love the podcast but damn so many ads I really get into it and then BAM download Hinge 🥱

What fashion trends is she meant to have started because all she wears is vests with a denim trouser or short?? I thought she was meant to be some style icon by the way she gets spoken about lol

Reactions: 3
What fashion trends is she meant to have started because all she wears is vests with a denim trouser or short?? I thought she was meant to be some style icon by the way she gets spoken about lol
I think the shoe lace belt?? But isn’t that it 😂

• Haha
she seems maybe depressed. actually im not sure if she is depressed or just doesnt want to fully show her life? (which i dont really blame her for) is farting really ncessary tho. altho its kinda funny i guess but gross also. lol.

she seems maybe depressed. actually im not sure if she is depressed or just doesnt want to fully show her life? (which i dont really blame her for) is farting really ncessary tho. altho its kinda funny i guess but gross also. lol.
Nooo she is depressed, she says it alot in her videos and her podcast

Nooo she is depressed, she says it alot in her videos and her podcast
aw feel bad for her then. i dont listen to her podcast I probably should. she seems like a nice person to be fair and not full of herself but it must be weird being in that bubble having all eyes on you making videos for the world to see. i know i wouldnt be able for it. even though it would be nice to be financially independent at such a young age. she should probably take a break from it

Haven't watched much of her content at all, but find it so boring. I would go as far as to say I think Olivia Neil's videos are better

Reactions: 1
I think Emma is a much nicer person than Olivia. that's just my opinion tho lol I could never see myself being friends with Olivia

Reactions: 7