Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think Emma looked gorgeous at the met gala last night. Not sure how it fit in with the theme but the theme was also very loose and lots of people fail to stick to it anyway.

Reactions: 16
Emmas dress was beautiful. I hate seeing her get initiated into that hollywood crowd tho

Reactions: 6
apparently the theme is mostly for the actual exhibit, and you can choose to dress on theme or not... anyway lol. i thought she looked lovely but i find the met gala so dull anyway.

she just looks so sad. i think she's lonely in that big effing house of hers, maybe moving to new york where things are always happening would be a good idea.

Reactions: 3
apparently the theme is mostly for the actual exhibit, and you can choose to dress on theme or not... anyway lol. i thought she looked lovely but i find the met gala so dull anyway.

she just looks so sad. i think she's lonely in that big effing house of hers, maybe moving to new york where things are always happening would be a good idea.
I agree she seems to thrive in New York I'm not sure why she said she has to live in LA because of work? ls it due to chamberlain coffee being LA based?

I'm curious if she leaves the house more often on the days she does not film, or if her vlogs are an almost accurate portrayal of her everyday life. For a young person with a lot of disposable income she doesn't do much, which is fine but surprising.
I feel like her vlogs aren't that accurate of a depiction at all. I don't think she vlogged being in Paris with LVMH for their young designers award thing etc. so there's a lot of stuff, trips and events that she leaves out. She's been part of quite a few editorials recently too so her days might be quite busy. We only see tiny snippet of her in her home where she feels comfortable vlogging.

I follow emmachamberlainupdates on instagram and I've seen a few pictures of her out to dinner with Kendall Jenner and a lot with Derek B (head of fashion at Youtube).

I think Tucker (rolemodel) is her boyfriend? She was at his concert too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i’m new to this thread, i think it’s great that she has accumulated such a huge amount of following at her young age but i genuinely don’t understand her videos, maybe it’s just not my type of humour🤷🏻‍♀️😬 when i watch her new videos she just looks really sad and empty it’s really depressing to watch☹

Reactions: 7
i’m new to this thread, i think it’s great that she has accumulated such a huge amount of following at her young age but i genuinely don’t understand her videos, maybe it’s just not my type of humour🤷🏻‍♀️😬 when i watch her new videos she just looks really sad and empty it’s really depressing to watch☹
I can only speak for myself but I love her videos as I'm super introverted and a major homebody like her. She honestly seems to be living my dream, a quiet simple life where you can afford to buy whatever you want whenever you want, to travel constantly to NY and Paris and work in fashion with access to exclusive pieces, be mostly free of non work related responsibilities, have endless time to explore hobbies, create art, cook for yourself, have a routine and are healthy etc. Ik realistically no ones life is that simple but her vlogs make it seem nice.

Reactions: 18
I can only speak for myself but I love her videos as I'm super introverted and a major homebody like her. She honestly seems to be living my dream, a quiet simple life where you can afford to buy whatever you want whenever you want, to travel constantly to NY and Paris and work in fashion with access to exclusive pieces, be mostly free of non work related responsibilities, have endless time to explore hobbies, create art, cook for yourself, have a routine and are healthy etc. Ik realistically no ones life is that simple but her vlogs make it seem nice.
shes beyond priveliged. its just weird to me that she got rich of of basically doing nothing. and yeah i would love her life also just to never have to properly work and just go hang out in new york for a few weeks. but its not reality for most people

I agree she seems to thrive in New York I'm not sure why she said she has to live in LA because of work? ls it due to chamberlain coffee being LA based?

I feel like her vlogs aren't that accurate of a depiction at all. I don't think she vlogged being in Paris with LVMH for their young designers award thing etc. so there's a lot of stuff, trips and events that she leaves out. She's been part of quite a few editorials recently too so her days might be quite busy. We only see tiny snippet of her in her home where she feels comfortable vlogging.

I follow emmachamberlainupdates on instagram and I've seen a few pictures of her out to dinner with Kendall Jenner and a lot with Derek B (head of fashion at Youtube).

I think Tucker (rolemodel) is her boyfriend? She was at his concert too.

yeah she never shows/mentions her bf and makes it look like she is doing everythign alone so the vlogs arent accurate of her life

Reactions: 8
Is it me or is Emma looking really thin?
She has previously come out and said she used to suffer with an eating disorder. I obviously cannot make a statement as to whether she’s relapsed into this eating disorder, but she very clearly displays disordered eating behaviours. Obviously, it’s an incredibly difficult and private subject that she owes nobody an explanation for. But it hurts me knowing the impact she has on a VERY large audience made up of mostly young girls/boys who are entering the stage in life where bodies and hormones change. I feel as if Emma decides to show what she eats (and how very little of it) per day, the way she is currently doing, then she also needs to address that she is struggling again. Show what you eat, but be transparent. Otherwise, don’t show the food and keep it completely private.

Reactions: 12
She has previously come out and said she used to suffer with an eating disorder. I obviously cannot make a statement as to whether she’s relapsed into this eating disorder, but she very clearly displays disordered eating behaviours. Obviously, it’s an incredibly difficult and private subject that she owes nobody an explanation for. But it hurts me knowing the impact she has on a VERY large audience made up of mostly young girls/boys who are entering the stage in life where bodies and hormones change. I feel as if Emma decides to show what she eats (and how very little of it) per day, the way she is currently doing, then she also needs to address that she is struggling again. Show what you eat, but be transparent. Otherwise, don’t show the food and keep it completely private.
i had no idea she had one, where does she state this?

Reactions: 1
The way she shows food etc makes me feel uncomfortable ??? idk if that makes sense it feels like a weird focus of a lot of videos
I hope she's okay, its rough that theres always people speculating in the comments too

Its been nice seeing her go places and actually do things recently too

Reactions: 5
The way she shows food etc makes me feel uncomfortable ??? idk if that makes sense it feels like a weird focus of a lot of videos
I hope she's okay, its rough that theres always people speculating in the comments too

Its been nice seeing her go places and actually do things recently too
When she eats all that fruit and salad I know it’s healthy but it all feels so odd and unhealthy ?? Like she’s almost too healthy it’s weird

Reactions: 4
When she eats all that fruit and salad I know it’s healthy but it all feels so odd and unhealthy ?? Like she’s almost too healthy it’s weird
I feel the same but idk how to word it without sounding ridiculous and envious. It's like she's putting on a performance to show how much she eats and loves food because thats 'relatable' but she doesn't seem like a foodie at all so it just seems inauthentic. Like surely if your body is letting you eat almost 4 whole punnets of berries at once, its because you're lacking something??? She has about two meals on rotation too like you're not fooling anyone that you love your food girlie when you're eating the exact same thing everyday. I think this Emily Mariko who's blowing up on tiktok is a much better role model for the rich, skinny, 'I have my life unattainably together' aesthetic.

Reactions: 17