Emma Blackery #2 Emma Attackery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always uses “I’m an independent artist” as an excuse like there wasn’t two different self released number one albums in the charts in the last year lmao

Reactions: 3
One thing about Emma is even when I did like some of her music and videos (go the distance is still in my playlist, and the see through pants vid was so fun), but I’ve always found she is very strange looking, can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 2
Not sure when it happened but Carrie hope fletcher and Emma have unfollowed each other on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 4
One thing about Emma is even when I did like some of her music and videos (go the distance is still in my playlist, and the see through pants vid was so fun), but I’ve always found she is very strange looking, can’t put my finger on it!
She doesn't have a jawline

Reactions: 1
She looks permanently greasy, not just her hair, her as a human

She’s moaning on tiktok that she’s released 6 EPs and 2 albums and people still know her from google plus…

Maybe that should tell her what her niche was… funny thing is people have mostly moved past the parody song genre so she’s missed the boat.

Reactions: 6
She’s moaning on tiktok that she’s released 6 EPs and 2 albums and people still know her from google plus…

Maybe that should tell her what her niche was… funny thing is people have mostly moved past the parody song genre so she’s missed the boat.
She honestly needs to let the Google Plus thing go. I'm sure it's frustrating but unless she goes viral for marrying Dreadlocks McGee that's really all she'll ever be known for.

Let's be real. Google Plus captured the mood of the platform at the time and was a bit of a laugh. Meanwhile the rest of Emma's discography is mediocre and littered with weird diss tracks about ex fans/other youtubers who didn't say hello once at Vidcon (probably).

In the somewhat mangled words of Taylor Swift - Emma, it's you, hi, you're the problem it's you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her lips constantly look insanely dry. Someone get that girl a lip balm

Reactions: 4

Just opened my tiktok and it was the 2nd video to show up.
1. What's with the hair?
2.that last comment 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s the eyes for me, she always looks dead behind them.

She always seems so fake… no matter what she’s going on about she always seems so disingenuous

Reactions: 5
Weird question just popped into my head! What happened between Blackery and Carrie Fletcher? I remember them being very chummy once upon a time!

Weird question just popped into my head! What happened between Blackery and Carrie Fletcher? I remember them being very chummy once upon a time!
Probably Emma being Emma. She falls out with everyone.

New video out. I don't know how to describe it.
She says it's a regrets video but some of it she makes herself out to be the victim.

A teeny tiny part of the video is her saying that early 2019 she got into a new relationship.
Screenshot_20240406-213529_Instagram.jpg

Not true is Emma. She totally glosses over the fact that he was married.