Emma Blackery #2 Emma Attackery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @YTZeleb23 for the thread name, let’s continue our discussion here :)

(Also this thread won’t let me add any tags, even any autofill ones, so please excuse that)

Reactions: 6
Her outfit on her newest insta post is…. not great. The boots are nice but minus that?? Nah. I think mom fit trousers would suit her more.

then again she’d probably go back to calling herself Rad Mom again 😬

Thanks for creating the new thread!

Reactions: 1
Thanks @wordzalad I was waiting for someone else to do it since I usually suck at this sort of thing but then I saw her go on another poor-me rant on Twitter earlier and thought “screw it, might as well have this ready for her next rage session” lol. Still can’t believe she’s complaining about people criticizing her for the £600 skirt. She has yet to understand that the skirt itself isn’t the issue here, it’s the fact she constantly complains how “poor” she is and uses that to guilt her fans into buying her music and merch, then turns around and even considers buying something that expensive. Then again this is the person who bought a huge custom canvas of a Taylor swift album cover so why am I expecting her to manage her money well 😂

Reactions: 5
Have to laugh at her implying she used to read negative stuff about herself in order to "compile posts for a personal harassment case" 🥱🙄 Same vibes as saying she searches her own name for "security".

Reactions: 3
“A personal harassment case”. No one is harassing you by criticising you and poking fun at you on a gossip website. 🙄. Don’t flatter yourself you are not important enough to most of the posters on here.

If you don’t like being criticised on Tattle or guru gossiper or whatever, maybe you’re too sensitive to be the mega famous musician you want to be. Imagine Harry Styles or Adele or whoever print screening everytime someone said they didn’t like them and crying that it was bullying

Reactions: 7
Yeah the whole “harassment case” left me both confused and amused. Who would she even be suing, the internet at large? Forum sites? Random internet users? She’d be laughed out of any court room, and that’s assuming she could find a lawyer who would even be willing to take this case on. Personally I think she’s just ramping up her previous lie about having to constantly search her own name for “security reasons” because none of us took it seriously 🤭 no way that this claim is for real, it falls apart completely when you start thinking about it for more than five seconds. Either that or she has a child’s understanding of how the law system actually works.

Oh god she’s releasing yet another song… it sounds actually like the worst one yet… so prepare for her to push music on youtube again… then ask why it’s not “reaching people”

one of the lyrics is “I feel sorry for your next obsession”… lmao. Emma who changes obsessions like the weather

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I went to go listen because of you guys and holy tit you’re right, it has to be her worst yet, both lyrically and sound-wise. It sounds like something a thirteen-year-old with no knowledge of music production slapped together to get back at an ex-friend. Judging by the lyrics it almost sounds like it’s about that one stan she had a falling-out with recently (especially that “I feel sorry for your next obsession” lyric considering Emma tweeted at a k-pop idol the stan liked, supposedly to “warn them” about said stan), which makes it even worse. “What have you done for me lately?” Uh, how about spend hundreds of pounds on you, go to your shows, endlessly compliment you, get sucked into your personal drama and listen to all your ranting, and so on and so on? Whether it’s about the stan or not, either way it’s the epitome of Emma’s self-centered nature and obsession with herself. Can’t wait to see this inevitably flop hard on release.

She always pretends she’s charged but if you look at wiki they’re all did not chart or they’re like 89 🤣.

she thinks being added to an auto playlist of new songs (that adds everyone) and that charting in the ridiculously specific chart for an hour counts

Reactions: 2
Okay I went to go listen because of you guys and holy tit you’re right, it has to be her worst yet, both lyrically and sound-wise. It sounds like something a thirteen-year-old with no knowledge of music production slapped together to get back at an ex-friend. Judging by the lyrics it almost sounds like it’s about that one stan she had a falling-out with recently (especially that “I feel sorry for your next obsession” lyric considering Emma tweeted at a k-pop idol the stan liked, supposedly to “warn them” about said stan), which makes it even worse. “What have you done for me lately?” Uh, how about spend hundreds of pounds on you, go to your shows, endlessly compliment you, get sucked into your personal drama and listen to all your ranting, and so on and so on? Whether it’s about the stan or not, either way it’s the epitome of Emma’s self-centered nature and obsession with herself. Can’t wait to see this inevitably flop hard on release.
She sounds like someone who has on obsession. Who makes a song about someone who was a stan of hers? That's funny and also sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Watch this “something money can’t buy” be something like a signed napkin she scribbled on or a social media follow or one of Pirate Boy’s disgusting dreads lol
DC461551-007E-4547-8ABD-971AB261A610.jpeg

seriously though, the fact that she hasn’t revealed what the prize is means she knows it’s tit. I remember with her album singles last year she did similar pre-save contests but was willing to admit up-front that the prizes were signed prints of the single art or something like that.

Reactions: 4
If that song really is about the ex-stan (which tbh it almost definitely is, especially with the next obsession line) then the whole "what have you done for me" thing is utterly bizarre. What has Emma done for her stans lately aside from beef with them on Twitter, respond to them passive aggressively and advertise cineworld? 🙄

What have you done for me- if it is about the fan- screams entitled. No fan owes you or has to do Jack tit for you other than enjoy your content.

Something money can’t buy… I bet it’s a meet and greet which she’s sold for money before, you get to be in a video which she’s done before or if it’s world wide…maybe it’s a video call… which she sells.., for money… on Cameo.

there is nothing in the world that money could not literally buy.

I’ll laugh if it’s “I will follow you for3 months until I clear out my socials and start my next trend”

Didn’t she make a video in just the last couple years saying she doesn’t want to do twitch because it intimidates her and seems like too much work? Now that she sees it as a money making opportunity she’s all for it.

also saw a later tweet where she claimed she’s made no money off YouTube for the past few years—yeah bleeping right. She’s made no money off YouTube, and I’m besties with Shakira. At the very least she has to be making a few crumbs from her back catalog (also shouldn’t she take into consideration that she doesn’t upload new content unless she’s trying to promote her music, leaving her channel dormant for like ten months out of the year? so duh she’s not making a lot of money off it. What did she expect, to sit back, do no work, and have massive adsense checks rolling in?)

And I suppose this also means goodbye to the video essay phase. That lasted what, two videos? With her work ethic how did she think that one of the most time- and effort-consuming genres on YouTube would work for her in the first place?

Reactions: 7
I've been thinking and something came to mind. Isn't it ironic for Emma to act like the ex stan is obsessive when she's the one not letting it go? I've checked her twitter and she hasn't had any mention of it in months. It's like Emma doesn't exist anymore. Meanwhile Emma is out here writing a whole (awful) song to get back at a person almost a decade younger than her... Don't forget the STALKING that she's been doing over the months, checking the stan's social media and knowing who's making what joke.

She always has to twist the narrative and victimise herself. We've already seen that with Dirt... At the end of the day it's just sad but also funny. Imagine thinking you're all this and that because you've written a bad, petty song to get back at people who don't think about you anymore. That's why she's unsuccessful. Try to imagine dodie or tessa violet being this level of petty.

Oh and another point to make... Isn't Emma the one who's OBSESSED with Taylor Swift...? She's the one to talk...

If you feel bad for her new obsession (a kpop idol who you'll never be as good or successful as, jealousy perhaps Emma?). She's just mad that somebody was sick of her tit and stood up for themselves. Don't forget all of the money and endless support that person has shown over the years. Everybody knew who she is because of that. All the stans from back in the day will remember.

We feel bad for every fan she'll take advantage of, try to befriend and play mind games with, suck into her stupid drama. If anything, the ex stan has dodged a bullet with this one. It's a huge thing to hope for but it'd be nice if her other sheep followed suit and saw things for what they are.

Her fans are so far up her arse that they'd never call her out for being immature. She's a saint they want to suck up to, so no matter how bad something is... They'll do what they can to get her approval. I feel bad for all of them.

• Heart
And I suppose this also means goodbye to the video essay phase. That lasted what, two videos? With her work ethic how did she think that one of the most time- and effort-consuming genres on YouTube would work for her in the first place?
Next video title: "Let's Talk: Why I Stopped Video Essays - Part 1" (14:59)

• Haha