Emma Blackery #2 Emma Attackery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have just said “No it’s a mix of all my album and EP songs.”

She’s such a nasty aggressive person. She thinks she’s being sassy but she’s just a prick

Reactions: 11
Do you think she’s hired a tour manager for this one so she has someone to blame when it all goes tits up and she loses money?

Reactions: 2
seeing the thread updated made me check her ig, wow she's not bitter at all is she 🥴 i imagine she has lemon juice running through her veins

View attachment 2690291
That commenter could easily be doing a cute throwback joke to reference they've been a fan for many many years. Love to see Emma is still alienating anyone who cares enough to engage with her.

Reactions: 9
Imagine ANY other artist doing this. Instead of comparing Burn the Witch to Blank Space maybe she should compare Google Plus to Ice Ice Baby and question if someone went to see Vanilla Ice would they expect to hear the one song everyone knows him for

Imagine ANY other artist doing this. Instead of comparing Burn the Witch to Blank Space maybe she should compare Google Plus to Ice Ice Baby and question if someone went to see Vanilla Ice would they expect to hear the one song everyone knows him for
She's got delusions of grandeur, she's not a respected artist. As IF she compares herself to Taylor.

She's a YouTuber who makes music, and has never made anything good enough for that not to be the case anymore (see Troye Sivan for a positive example).

Every time I check in and see what Emma is up to, there's another abysmal new song she's brought out about whatever 'toxic' ' narcissistic' person that's got on the wrong side of her.
How does she afford to live? She must have a job on the side because these songs can't possibly make any money 😂

Reactions: 10
Every time I check in and see what Emma is up to, there's another abysmal new song she's brought out about whatever 'toxic' ' narcissistic' person that's got on the wrong side of her.
How does she afford to live? She must have a job on the side because these songs can't possibly make any money 😂
Her new tiktok is absolutely about Carrie Hope Fletcher, I can’t believe she gets away with being so blatant

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new tiktok is absolutely about Carrie Hope Fletcher, I can’t believe she gets away with being so blatant
I cannot stand CHF and her shrek husband, but why does Emma dislike him? Does anyone have the lowdown pretty please?

New to this thread.

I've detested Emma since the OG YouTuber days when she was with Luke Cutforth. I now see her splashed all across my tiktok feed with her awful music. I'm really hoping that I'm not the only one who feels like she can't actually sing? I'm no Celine Dion myself but her voice just lacks something for me. Like she holds a tune but it's no better than the lead of a local school choir? Really hoping I'm not in the minority here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
IMG_9566.png

Did anyone see any of the comments this is referencing? Her most recent one before that looks like mostly positive comments, have the bad ones been deleted?

Reactions: 5
She deleted the tiktok that had the worst ones. It was her lip syncing dramatically to her own song with I think a blue light background.
People were saying the song was rubbish basically

She deleted the tiktok that had the worst ones. It was her lip syncing dramatically to her own song with I think a blue light background.
People were saying the song was rubbish basically
Any memory on which song it was? Most of hers were naff - I used to love them when i was a teenager and I've got notoriously shite taste in music. New to this thread (over from the Carrie one) and keen to catch up. Just remember her being a moan and a pain lol

Note: the one on her tiktok is that 'I hate the colour blue because that's what I felt with you' 🤢 but the comments are all positive - is she deleting them?

It was Strange People I think- it started with an S and I went to her Spotify and I think that one rings a bell!

Reactions: 1
Last Tiktok of hers I saw was her lip syncing to one of her songs in the car - just about cringed myself a new hole. Not surprised people have roasted her.

I get that she's posted about ✨the haters✨ so her child fans will rush to praise her, but surely she's just inviting more mockery? Probably the most engagement she's had in years.

She defo deleted the comments she's on about - I saw loads of them being like 'oh no this isn't it' and casual sass in that sense. Nothing traumatic but definitely a roasting!

Tiktok sounds that go viral usually have something that people can post about.

"I think I like this little life" = aesthetically pleasing photos of doing activities
"Me and the devil" = post about something you struggle with
"Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no" = post something funny about something that went wrong

"You're a parasite" = I'm hardly going to post a photo of my friend's crappy boyfriend
"'cause baby I'm a liar, I'm a witch, and you and I have unfinished business" = idek, a photo of my situationship? People who hate me? How would this work?
"but you got me like ooooh yeah" = I just wouldn't lol

Edit to clarify: I've heard all of Emma's songs maybe once, sorry if I misinterpreted any of them. I just went through 3 of her most recent posts on tiktok

Reactions: 1