Emirati men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wth that's just pure gross , why do they lie so much its just age god , that poor girl though i hope he doesn't end up like his father .
Yah he did go to Sandhurst and then some university within abu dhabi itself , but what's the point of getting a degree when they dont even implement it anywhere 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But keeping those douche bags aside , i do feel that the women are gorgeous
Fatima bint hazza is just so beautiful i loved her vogue shoot
Yeah the woman are so gorgeous and are very involved. Since they have money I wish they made something like the MET gala and all those influencer things for the Middle East so little girls stop looking up to the West and thot culture😭😭

Reactions: 2
Yeah the woman are so gorgeous and are very involved. Since they have money I wish they made something like the MET gala and all those influencer things for the Middle East so little girls stop looking up to the West and thot culture😭😭
What a wonderful idea , someone should really make a documentary about the women in these families i would really like to know how do they put with so much nonsense and for what exactly do they do it for . Just imagine the mental health of such kids no amount of wealth can compensate for the toxicity that is being spread .
There is another one who got called out for misbehaving cant remember his name exactly , but i have always seen him as this humble , well educated guy and on screen he used to.host people of different religions and all that . And when the scandal came out I was so shocked that i dint even believe that he could do something like that , i am still confused about that whole thing

Reactions: 4
One other thing - why do they all describe their job as “business man “ the non royal emiratis that descend in London.

when you probe them on it - it’s usually their fathers “export” business.

maybe they have a handbook.

What a wonderful idea , someone should really make a documentary about the women in these families i would really like to know how do they put with so much nonsense and for what exactly do they do it for . Just imagine the mental health of such kids no amount of wealth can compensate for the toxicity that is being spread .
There is another one who got called out for misbehaving cant remember his name exactly , but i have always seen him as this humble , well educated guy and on screen he used to.host people of different religions and all that . And when the scandal came out I was so shocked that i dint even believe that he could do something like that , i am still confused about that whole thing
Are you talking about Nahyan bin Mubarak? He’s all about “tolerance”. He hosted a bunch of festivals for women and multiculturalism and invested a lot in that. But then he allegedly locked this British lady who worked with him in his house on an Island with no phone connection then pushed her on a bed and started groping her.

One other thing - why do they all describe their job as “business man “ the non royal emiratis that descend in London.

when you probe them on it - it’s usually their fathers “export” business.

maybe they have a handbook.
It’s easier to say you’re a businessman than an unemployed well dressed bum who relies on state benefits (yes royals rely on state benefits fckn losers)

Are you talking about Nahyan bin Mubarak? He’s all about “tolerance”. He hosted a bunch of festivals for women and multiculturalism and invested a lot in that. But then he allegedly locked this British lady who worked with him in his house on an Island with no phone connection then pushed her on a bed and started groping her.

It’s easier to say you’re a businessman than an unemployed well dressed bum who relies on state benefits (yes royals rely on state benefits fckn losers)
How much are the benefits?

How much are the benefits?
Depends on the family tbh. I know studied with some Al Nuaimi kids (Ajman royals) and they only got a car and a couple thousand a month, like the same amount you would get from a normal job. But some of them like the Al Sauds get millions a month lol. Apparently it’s changed because of MBS now though because he doesn’t care about his extended family, and doesn’t want ppl richer than him is what I’ve heard.

Maybe they are vacationing on the handouts pretending to be rich and picking up hoes :)

Reactions: 1
Maybe they are vacationing on the handouts pretending to be rich and picking up hoes :)
Yeah some of them don’t get as many privileges which is why they rely on their businesses which usually fail. I used to study with some of them who weren’t as relevant since they’re not close to the throne or the Ajman kids ( Ajman is kinda irrelevant in the UAE) but they get girls because they have nice things and some girls see luxury and don’t have standards so they’ll sleep with them for some dinner and a shopping spree.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Yah i think it was that itself , i heard the lady speak in a video, the comments if you would scroll down were even more shocking , that she is here for the money and he is not like that , some even called her sponsored by qatar lol , no one knows the truth , other than these two themselves.

Yah i think it was that itself , i heard the lady speak in a video, the comments if you would scroll down were even more shocking , that she is here for the money and he is not like that , some even called her sponsored by qatar lol , no one knows the truth , other than these two themselves.
Lol unlike many uae royals qatar knows how to handle their public affairs. They too have done shady things but not enough like many of alnahyans and maktooms to ruin their reputation. The blockade was really a slap in uaes face 😂qatar was and is thriving without dependency on the gcc.

Reactions: 5
Depends on the family tbh. I know studied with some Al Nuaimi kids (Ajman royals) and they only got a car and a couple thousand a month, like the same amount you would get from a normal job. But some of them like the Al Sauds get millions a month lol. Apparently it’s changed because of MBS now though because he doesn’t care about his extended family, and doesn’t want ppl richer than him is what I’ve heard.
I used to follow one guy on instagram who was one of the Al Sauds (I can't remember his Instagram handle for the life of me) but his life was insane! He was flying left and right 10 tens a month. I mean going on a yacht using a submarine, buying clothes or watches with the designers or watchmakers themselves, meeting presidents (he was there when the new Japanese emperor was sworn in), buying luxury cars like it was pop corn. It blew my mind! I always thought that I knew what luxury was like but the Al Sauds are in a league of their own.

I used to follow one guy on instagram who was one of the Al Sauds (I can't remember his Instagram handle for the life of me) but his life was insane! He was flying left and right 10 tens a month. I mean going on a yacht using a submarine, buying clothes or watches with the designers or watchmakers themselves, meeting presidents (he was there when the new Japanese emperor was sworn in), buying luxury cars like it was pop corn. It blew my mind! I always thought that I knew what luxury was like but the Al Sauds are in a league of their own.
Never like them tbh despite the wealth , atleast the maktoums , nahyans and althani have some good looking chaps on their side

Not emirati but what the tea on that Iraqi guy with the gold Ferrari in London? Pre lock down I would without fail see him driving around Knightsbridge. He looks like the type to act like he’s rich but really broke 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not emirati but what the tea on that Iraqi guy with the gold Ferrari in London? Pre lock down I would without fail see him driving around Knightsbridge. He looks like the type to act like he’s rich but really broke 😄
You know someone who works at a car dealership told me that there are luxury car rentals in London and half these people don’t actually own their cars they rent it for a month to flex. He told me a funny story where a girl met this guy driving a Ferrari and he kept nagging her to go on a date with him and drive around with him but she got tired and then got busy so she had to put off the date. Next time she saw him he was driving a Honda and he got mad when she asked where the Ferrari went 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think his name is Hussyn. He is mates with the owners of syon lounge. I don’t think the car is his. He has kids, his daughter is about 10 and wears a headscarf.

the owners are the same.

their wives are never seen.

I don’t like the way they encourage hooker types into the “VIP” area of the lounge with them. It goes against all their religious postings.

always in Morocco or Dubai in Shisha places places with that other very short guy Rizwan (has a Ferrari).

they want the family and kids image and the hooker types.

Imagine watching your husband on social media like a single man. These Shisha owners all seem similar.

I think his name is Hussyn. He is mates with the owners of syon lounge. I don’t think the car is his. He has kids, his daughter is about 10 and wears a headscarf.

the owners are the same.

their wives are never seen.

I don’t like the way they encourage hooker types into the “VIP” area of the lounge with them. It goes against all their religious postings.

always in Morocco or Dubai in Shisha places places with that other very short guy Rizwan (has a Ferrari).

they want the family and kids image and the hooker types.

Imagine watching your husband on social media like a single man. These Shisha owners all seem similar.
A lot of these shisha places in central and west are hotspots for fraud and tax evasion. It amazing to see how they survived for 1+ years with lockdown reducing business to almost nothing. And yes the brothers - owners of syon lounge etc are nasty as f. Literally act like single men with no shame, they are tacky asf too.

Reactions: 6
A lot of these shisha places in central and west are hotspots for fraud and tax evasion. It amazing to see how they survived for 1+ years with lockdown reducing business to almost nothing. And yes the brothers - owners of syon lounge etc are nasty as f. Literally act like single men with no shame, they are tacky asf too.
I hung out with one of the owners of Syon not too long ago. Are they both married? I was introduced to a gf of one

Reactions: 3
I hung out with one of the owners of Syon not too long ago. Are they both married? I was introduced to a gf of one
Oh tell us more. I think so - one of them has 2 young kids.

Shisha = money laundering

Last edited:
QUOTE="yankydoo, post: 5344624, member: 53131"]
[/QUOTE]

they’re all married two of them w kids, idk maybe they divorced but 💀💀💀💀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.