Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is almost confirmed he visits few forums, reads themπŸ‘€
won't spill much on wives and kids. he was irked when some trolls said things about daughter shaikha.
Hamdan is arrogant and thin skinned, he wasn't prepared for unprecedented trolling. Karma has finally caught him.
People it's the universe delivering justice to shaikha saeed πŸ₯΄πŸ˜†
Who said what about his daughter?

Reactions: 1
What were they saying?? LoL I feel like you've said so many things half way it's confusing..
Honey recent kids ig post was hamdan's new antic. On Tumblr chat some anons had said nasty things about his daughter's looks(don't know the exact words).
He has shown kids glimpses to show they are naturally beautiful, not ugly like him.

Reactions: 3
Honey recent kids ig post was hamdan's new antic. On Tumblr chat some anons had said nasty things about his daughter's looks(don't know the exact words).
He has shown kids glimpses to show they are naturally beautiful, not ugly like him.
It's right to say whatever about his kids. They are still kids. It's not their fault what their mom and dad are doing.

• Heart
How are they bashing a child they've not even seen😭😭... Wait by Tumblr you mean that chatango right?? The weird chat group that they chat anonymously???

Someone here said the chat is run by him and his group I think it's true... Because today someone said he's announcing good news very soon and they're not sure how people will take it coz the twins news was controversial blah blah and that once he posts, the last slide of his new years post will make sense??? Honestly I'm so convinced hamdan not only goes to the forums but actively drops the gossip...

Reactions: 3
Where are our thread's other ladies? You guys were bringing in awesome teas in 2022..

How are they bashing a child they've not even seen😭😭... Wait by Tumblr you mean that chatango right?? The weird chat group that they chat anonymously???

Someone here said the chat is run by him and his group I think it's true... Because today someone said he's announcing good news very soon and they're not sure how people will take it coz the twins news was controversial blah blah and that once he posts, the last slide of his new years post will make sense??? Honestly I'm so convinced hamdan not only goes to the forums but actively drops the gossip...
I swear if he drops another antic I will loose it. Stupid grandpa Hamdan finding new ways to keep his ass afloat😑😑
sweetie I already spilled tea on that chatango in previous threads, I knew it way before😌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Come on, doesn't he have better things to do than spilling tea about himself in a public forum?
I dont think he does that.

• Haha
Come on, doesn't he have better things to do than spilling tea about himself in a public forum?
Not spilling tea persay because I doubt he'd expose himself... But just do/saying random things to keep his wackos talking about him or get a reaction from them because come on hamdan is known more for his "beloved" than any achievement he's ever had in life🀷..
His fairy tale forbidden love is almost his entire personalityπŸ˜‚.

• Haha
So yesterday he put a story of mice age reversing. HahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚. He reads here too!

Welcome to Grandpa Hamdan's worldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he does that!
Most probably his team handles and drop gossips, he enjoys reading them. Even I would google myself if I had some level of fame..pretty natural

• Haha
Welcome to Grandpa Hamdan's worldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he does that!
Most probably his team handles and drop gossips, he enjoys reading them. Even I would google myself if I had some level of fame..pretty natural
I don't even think he's sick for doing that because If I had that much crazy fans and free time I'd do exactly that... So y'all don't have jobs??? I'll give you a jobπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Any tea on Sheikh Naseer? His last post on instagram was cryptic.
Which Nasser?

A new one

Hamdan Al Maktoum (Fazz. Prince of Dubai)

Payment: 10,000$ per week. (-30%). Extra 5000-10000$ (-30%). Shopping 2000-3000$.
Contract with each girl.
Duration: 1-3 months
Accommodation: Five Star hotel (Atlantis The Palm, Five Palm Jumeirah)

Lots of free time. Free movement around Dubai.
Helicopter rides, royal stables, desert safaris...
Top girls only. 172+, 18-24 years old, Fashion type priority.

WhatsApp: +1 (223) 777-5655

• Wow
Which Nasser?

A new one

Payment: 10,000$ per week. (-30%). Extra 5000-10000$ (-30%). Shopping 2000-3000$.
Contract with each girl.

are you sure this is true? It can be a possible scam too.

Which Nasser?

A new one

Contract with each girl.

Sheikh Naseer of Bahrain

Last edited:

This man is obsessed. Why does he even care so much about gay people?

Let people teach their children whatever they want.
Who are you to judge and tell other people how and what to raise their children.