Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're so right. She likes to make people think that she is in love with uncle saeed
Or that Saeed is in love with her but in real sense both would dip if better options were to come...

She lied she was with hamdan and uncle saeed cheated on her severally they're both going nowhere fast😂 I wonder who they're trying to impress...

Reactions: 3
This girl is hilarious, she posts 15 stories of flowers and gifts yet is surprised that people are talking 😂 girl you’re sleeping with a 5ft tall 60 year old humble yourself
I just can't stand her. Did you all see her caption "babe you are crazy" she calls uncle Saeed babe😶😳😭

• Haha
You're so right. She likes to make people think that she is in love with uncle saeed
If she was in love with uncle she’d only post the gifts and other romantic gestures for close friends or would keep it off social media in general. Shes posting purely for validation & the desire to brag about how “adored” she is 😂 also you can’t genuinely love someone who wouldn’t look twice at you if you weren’t 3 times younger than him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or that Saeed is in love with her but in real sense both would dip if better options were to come...

She lied she was with hamdan and uncle saeed cheated on her severally they're both going nowhere fast😂 I wonder who they're trying to impress...
I don't understand why do these women pretend to be with Hamdan? And how the men they actually are with don't object???😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 2
And someone was praising her saying she's smart and doesn't show everything she has 🤣🤣 as if she'd keep quiet about anything... Also I feel like she doesn't realize that engagement doesn't match her amount of followers and is only proving more they're fake...

She staged an imaginary relationship for four years!! wouldn't be surprised if this is fake too didn't she fake a breakup at the beginning of the year seeking attention about a mental breakdown or something? And if it isn't fake I'm sure her and uncle Saeed spent the night reading God's word and not at all fornicating 🤣🤣🤣.... Imagine announcing to the world you just shagged uncle Saeed 😭😂😂...
If she was actually smart she’d keep quiet and not expose herself this way, pushing away any respectable man who might want to pursue anything with her 😂 like you know damn well this uncle will never make you a wife or even claim you publicly. She could’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities to advance her studies or styling career without ruining her reputation which she actively did herself, the elaborate lies & faking a relationship with his nephew. The people in her life including her own family clearly don’t care and are only there for the money but she’s too dumb to see it. Ruining your rep for a sugar daddy who will eventually stop bankrolling you is insane. Hustling backwards

If she was actually smart she’d keep quiet and not expose herself this way, pushing away any respectable man who might want to pursue anything with her 😂 like you know damn well this uncle will never make you a wife or even claim you publicly. She could’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities to advance her studies or styling career without ruining her reputation which she actively did herself, the elaborate lies & faking a relationship with his nephew. The people in her life including her own family clearly don’t care and are only there for the money but she’s too dumb to see it. Ruining your rep for a sugar daddy who will eventually stop bankrolling you is insane. Hustling backwards
She looks incredibly miserable tbh.. most times when a person constantly posts about living the best life most times they probably aren't.

pretty sure she got the rudest awakening when no one cared when she went public on IG she really thought people would be lurking on her page caring about her silly hints😂 Yesterday she posted asking if people can guess what the special occasion was no one cared now she's begging for likes and comments because please give her validation she gave the performance of a lifetime 😂...

It's very sad that she'll leave with nothing because uncle's money bought her everything including her imaginary followers and clients.. I can understand her friends and sister only caring about the money because they're young and silly but how her parents allow this is beyond me. And she isn't hustling just sleeping with uncle Saeed for money.

Angelika got her two minutes of fame. Just can't stand her. nah nah 👎🏼 NO amount of lies can convince she is with hamdan.
And even if she was, then what? Achieved what? You didn't become first woman to climb the Everest or find cure for cancer.
You slept with a manwhore who has slept with thousands other and has nothing left except dirhams. Where is the prize girl? 👀
---

She is not smart at all. But what makes me sad is that these girls sell the idea of whoring. Check so called models/sugar babies instagram, they are trying so hard to convince how good easy and lavish their lives are.

Last edited:
Angelika got her two minutes of fame. Just can't stand her. nah nah 👎🏼 NO amount of lies can convince she is with hamdan.
And even if she was, then what? Achieved what? You didn't become first woman to climb the Everest or find cure for cancer.
You slept with a manwhore who has slept with thousands other and has nothing left except dirhams. Where is the prize girl? 👀
---

She is not smart at all. But what makes me sad is that these girls sell the idea of whoring. Check so called models/sugar babies instagram, they are trying so hard to convince how good easy and lavish their lives are.
They're trying so hard because In reality they have nothing and are just a bunch of nobodies... And it's all cliche' posting literally not one is unique... You're talking about discovering cure for cancer but none of them is even creative enough to be unique it's all a bunch of "models" , "real estate agents" and "fashion stylists"..

They're trying so hard because In reality they have nothing and are just a bunch of nobodies... And it's all cliche' posting literally not one is unique... You're talking about discovering cure for cancer but none of them is even creative enough to be unique it's all a bunch of "models" , "real estate agents" and "fashion stylists"..
& therapists with no background in psychology, just an online “life coach” course and they’re calling themselves psychologists. Messaged one recently to ask where she obtained her phd and got blocked 🤣

• Haha
Hamdan shared twins pic again. We can see daughter a little more. Lmao one day this guy acts like a teen in love another day he is a serious dad. Ohh Hammy🤣

I randomly found this video on youtube. It's hilarious how these "instagram models" can resort to anything. Some supposed prince asked her, she agreed for $50k and a car. Then he asked her for some extreme fetishes that includes demand to make his 🐫 happy🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Guys, do you know some information of this Qatar princess sheikha bint hamad al thani? She is the daughter of Hamad bin Jassim bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani, the commander in chief of the Qatar Police from 1972 to 1977 and Minister for Economy and Trade from 1977 to 1986. Her mother is Egyptian, and she now lives with her mother in London.
---

This girl is gorgeous!

Guys, do you know some information of this Qatar princess sheikha bint hamad al thani? She is the daughter of Hamad bin Jassim bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani, the commander in chief of the Qatar Police from 1972 to 1977 and Minister for Economy and Trade from 1977 to 1986. Her mother is Egyptian, and she now lives with her mother in London.
---

This girl is gorgeous!
Ohh pretty girl. Sorry no info.

uncle and Angelika go to Spain?
---

But it looks like she was in Dubai yesterday
That girl has terrible taste in fashion. 🙃

Wow Hamdan..
Or maybe we should call him SexDan😂
Screenshot_20230206_121113.jpg

Posting for his thirsty fan girls.
Thay guy will be forever single and only looking for someone to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That girl has terrible taste in fashion. 🙃

Wow Hamdan..
Or maybe we should call him SexDan😂
View attachment 1939556

Posting for his thirsty fan girls.
Thay guy will be forever single and only looking for someone to duck.
His insta babes are drooling over him. He also posted a special poem😉😂😂.
He just doesn't look 40. I know body looks fit as he works out but face.What does he do on face? but he doesn't look like skincare guy