Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I go to Dubai and I’m driving from the airport to the hotel I feel so guilty seeing the poor underpaid migrant workers on the buses looking like they’re literally about to die of exhaustion. It was shocking to see the first time. I remember tipping every single service worker and taxi driver because what they earn is ridiculously low. If the UAE worked on this I would agree with some of the points mentioned. It is indeed a beautiful city but the fact that their labour laws are 10x worse than those of Qatar is the biggest disappointment..
Absolutely agree with you on everything you said.
To be honest, the only country that I really like in the Gulf is Oman, but they have their own faults too.

Reactions: 2
Dubai has a horrible weather but has better living standards. In new york there are so many homeless, so many smelly open pits, sky high crimes, drugs and hooligans. London is another disaster, too many illegal immigrants and NHS is in complete shackles. Professionals and businessmen are all about money profit and they don't want to live in cities that don't move ahead with time. They want a fast paced city with no time wasted, Dubai is somewhat closer to their expectations.

Absolutely agree with you on everything you said.
To be honest, the only country that I really like in the Gulf is Oman, but they have their own faults too.
For such a hostile violent region with so much mess, little Oman is like Switzerland😃🤣

Reactions: 1
Every time I go to Dubai and I’m driving from the airport to the hotel I feel so guilty seeing the poor underpaid migrant workers on the buses looking like they’re literally about to die of exhaustion. It was shocking to see the first time. I remember tipping every single service worker and taxi driver because what they earn is ridiculously low. If the UAE worked on this I would agree with some of the points mentioned. It is indeed a beautiful city but the fact that their labour laws are 10x worse than those of Qatar is the biggest disappointment..
Dubai is built on blood and sweat of asian labourers yet they treat them the worst. there will never be any human rights in GCC, they never care of human rights all they care for is money and materialism

Reactions: 9
So hamdan's crazies have a new theory
it goes like shaikha saeed does black magic🤯
black magic separated him and his "beloved". Ohhhhhh Lord😭😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He took little ones in that freaking cold🤔
It seems done to show babies, in coming years he will show more.
When twins were born princess Latifa's images were posted to divert attention from them.

The kids don't look full Emirati at all. It's clear the mother is European - looking.
You were right. Babies do look white specially the daughter.

Please spill it 😂
Here is the tea..
Humble, gentleman(the way he talks)Can speak proper English another good addition.
Likes attention still a lot better than old farts like Hamdan.

Do you want more tea? My friends from London have filled me with gossips this week..

Here is the tea..
Humble, gentleman(the way he talks)Can speak proper English another good addition.
Likes attention still a lot better than old farts like Hamdan.

Do you want more tea? My friends from London have filled me with gossips this week..
Yes sure if you have more

So far no good words on Sheikh hamdan. All they said was he is really arrogant jealous and closeted narcissist.The limits he goes to defend his ass is even more appalling.
Do they know who is the babies mother?

So far no good words on Sheikh hamdan. All they said was he is really arrogant jealous and closeted narcissist.The limits he goes to defend his ass is even more appalling.
You know we're waiting for more😂...

• Haha
You know we're waiting for more😂...
It is almost confirmed he visits few forums, reads them👀
won't spill much on wives and kids. he was irked when some trolls said things about daughter shaikha.
Hamdan is arrogant and thin skinned, he wasn't prepared for unprecedented trolling. Karma has finally caught him.
People it's the universe delivering justice to shaikha saeed 🥴😆

I think the kids might have a half white mom but she has to be at least half emirati/Arab for sure. Sometimes kids could lean more to 1/2 of their ethnicity than the other, so I doubt the royal family would risk having Hamadan's kids look not emirati by having a mom who wasn't at least Arab. Also some of Hamadan's nieces and nephews are also very light skinned. Like Sheika Latifah's kids are pretty light skinned.

Did anyone else find the ski trip pics with the kids kinda random. They seemed so random that they didn't feel genuine.