Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Nasser Al Khater would post more of his handsome face on his story as opposed to the football pitch & how many people attended each match ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 2
Thank you Nare7!
Girls, anyone has tea on Mbz' sons - Khaled, Hamdan, Theyab, Zayed?
Why are they so well-behaved compared to their father and their uncles?

Reactions: 3
Thanks, @Nare7 for creating the new topic.

Looking at what you said, I think an open topic is better.

I wish Nasser Al Khater would post more of his handsome face on his story as opposed to the football pitch & how many people attended each match ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜”
I understand you!! Lol. I wish Nasser Al Khelaifi existed outside of PSG, I think he only has the Twitter account and the account is private.

Rashid bin Mohammed speaking at some horse race event. I was surprised when I first heard his voice as Iโ€™d only seen him in pictures and never speaking

Sheikh Hamdan asked about the type of women he likes:

Full video of Sheikh Hamdan at a horse race event:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hamdan was lying when she asked how come he is single. He paused, laughed and didn't know what to say.
He talks the same way as his father. So unsexy.
Sorry Hamdan, the AL Nahyans are hotter than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rashid bin Mohammed speaking at some horse race event. I was surprised when I first heard his voice as Iโ€™d only seen him in pictures and never speaking

Sheikh Hamdan asked about the type of women he likes:

Full video of Sheikh Hamdan at a horse race event:
Sheikh Rashid ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hamdan was lying when she asked how come he is single. He paused, laughed and didn't know what to say.
Hahaha he was probably thinking, whaaat single??? I have a ton of mistresses. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you Nare7!
Girls, anyone has tea on Mbz' sons - Khaled, Hamdan, Theyab, Zayed?
Why are they so well-behaved compared to their father and their uncles?
Unfortunately there is almost nothing of them, either good or bad. But according to rumors from The Royal Forum, the Al Maktoum didn't like Khaled, because Khaled doesn't approve of what Sheikh Mo did to his daughters and his "wives" (adding the "unofficial" ones as well). And according to rumors, Khaled also doesn't approve of what Sheikh Mo and bumpy ridicule did to Dubai, turning the city into a place full of Eastern European whores. If this is true (I believe it is), Khaled is a fine and rare man.

HANDSOME FACE????? Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder

Hahaha he was probably thinking, whaaat single??? I have a ton of mistresses. ๐Ÿคฃ
LMAOOO girl right, he was too stunned to speak lol. He almost told on himself and the interviewer is not slick lol. She was shooting her shot with grandpa Hamdan JAJAJAJJA who knows maybe they exchanged numbers off cameras ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

LMAOOO girl right, he was too stunned to speak lol. He almost told on himself and the interviewer is not slick lol. She was shooting her shot with grandpa Hamdan JAJAJAJJA who knows maybe they exchanged numbers off cameras ๐Ÿคฃ
Judging other people's taste at a time like this? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Haha

I canโ€™t help it ๐Ÿ˜ญ something about himโ€ฆ maybe itโ€™s his voice. I noticed he has a private page, I bet heโ€™s more active on there. He looks tired though hope he takes a well deserved break after the World Cup finishes

Unfortunately there is almost nothing of them, either good or bad. But according to rumors from The Royal Forum, the Al Maktoum didn't like Khaled, because Khaled doesn't approve of what Sheikh Mo did to his daughters and his "wives" (adding the "unofficial" ones as well). And according to rumors, Khaled also doesn't approve of what Sheikh Mo and bumpy ridicule did to Dubai, turning the city into a place full of Eastern European whores. If this is true (I believe it is), Khaled is a fine and rare man.
Wow. If that's true about Khaled, then he is definitely the best guy out of all the desert Kings.

Qtr100, I get why you like him, he looks mature and his voice is deep.
The same way I have a crush on Hazza ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
Wow. If that's true about Khaled, then he is definitely the best guy out of all the desert Kings.

Qtr100, I get why you like him, he looks mature and his voice is deep.
The same way I have a crush on Hazza ๐Ÿ˜
About which Khaled are you talking about?

I canโ€™t help it ๐Ÿ˜ญ something about himโ€ฆ maybe itโ€™s his voice. I noticed he has a private page, I bet heโ€™s more active on there. He looks tired though hope he takes a well deserved break after the World Cup finishes
Is his private page is f3 with underscore or something?