Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's 36-38. She looks pretty young, or maybe it's just makeup.
So this means she was 20 and he was 60 when she gave birth.
Utterly disgusting taking into consideration this man has more than dozen kids.
No wonder his son Yousef can't stand him and her

Reactions: 2

Wow. While Moroccans are starving, she's being received like the Empress of the Arabia.

Reactions: 2

Wow. While Moroccans are starving, she's being received like the Empress of the Arabia.
She reminded me of Princess Haya of jordan. It looks she is inspired by her fashion but she lacks her class. I loved all haya couture dresses and she was beauty with brains.

Reactions: 1
She reminded me of Princess Haya of jordan. It looks she is inspired by her fashion but she lacks her class. I loved all haya couture dresses and she was beauty with brains.
Haya did something no other would've been able to do. She showed who he was. Remember that MBS wanted to marry her daughter. Another woman would've probably been happy and said wowww my daughter is gonna be a Saudi princess.
But she knew better, she knows who MBS is and she decided to escape.

Reactions: 3
Haya did something no other would've been able to do. She showed who he was. Remember that MBS wanted to marry her daughter. Another woman would've probably been happy and said wowww my daughter is gonna be a Saudi princess.
But she knew better, she knows who MBS is and she decided to escape.
Princess haya is real royal blood afterall. Among all these desert rulers only jordan family makes me happy for their existence. Queen rania raised her kids nice. Prince Hussein is truly charming and well mannered😘 He speaks so eloquently, we need to discuss him. Any tea on him?

Reactions: 3
Princess haya is real royal blood afterall. Among all these desert rulers only jordan family makes me happy for their existence. Queen rania raised her kids nice. Prince Hussein is truly charming and well mannered😘 He speaks so eloquently, we need to discuss him. Any tea on him?
Hussein is a wonderful man. No tea on him because he is so well behaved and respectful to women.
Have you seen the younger brother Hashem? He is sooo handsome. He looks like a Hollywood actor.
The wonderful Gulf Arab men who are worth it

Khaled of Abu Dhabi

Hussein and Hashem of Jordan

Mohammed and Khalifa of Qatar

Especially Mohamed and Khalifa's wives will be very lucky ladies actually.

Hussein is a wonderful man. No tea on him because he is so well behaved and respectful to women.
Have you seen the younger brother Hashem? He is sooo handsome. He looks like a Hollywood actor.
The wonderful Gulf Arab men who are worth it

Khaled of Abu Dhabi

Hussein and Hashem of Jordan

Mohammed and Khalifa of Qatar

Especially Mohamed and Khalifa's wives will be very lucky ladies actually.
Hussein of Jordan deserved the glamour but he played safe I guess. I am lately finding him cute lol now he is engaged😭🀣
Khaled the next CPπŸ‘‘ I am rooting so bad for him!

Hussein of Jordan deserved the glamour but he played safe I guess. I am lately finding him cute lol now he is engaged😭🀣
Khaled the next CPπŸ‘‘ I am rooting so bad for him!
Khaled deserves so much respect.
Khaled is everything that Hamdan will never be.

• Haha
Every time I go to Dubai and I’m driving from the airport to the hotel I feel so guilty seeing the poor underpaid migrant workers on the buses looking like they’re literally about to die of exhaustion. It was shocking to see the first time. I remember tipping every single service worker and taxi driver because what they earn is ridiculously low. If the UAE worked on this I would agree with some of the points mentioned. It is indeed a beautiful city but the fact that their labour laws are 10x worse than those of Qatar is the biggest disappointment..

Attachments

Reactions: 5