emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone does a dance like that at some point, it’s good to see Her happy and comfortable
Im sorry but those hips🤦‍♀️ Jesus, i know as women we can have big hips but ffs!! I'll just leave that comment right there😖

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That dancing and tying her t shirt into a knot to show her stomach in the gym is a huge NO😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If she’s trying to copy her fellow northerner Danielle and her new smooooothie/gym combo she really needs to look for new inspiration! She’s literally sucked in to every SW flavour of the month hype 😂

• Haha
If she’s trying to copy her fellow northerner Danielle and her new smooooothie/gym combo she really needs to look for new inspiration! She’s literally sucked in to every SW flavour of the month hype 😂
Why does she piss me off so much?

• Haha
Her stories make me cringe. That dance in the gym mirror has just tipped me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im sorry but those hips🤦‍♀️ Jesus, i know as women we can have big hips but ffs!! I'll just leave that comment right there😖
That’s a bit harsh - if you’ve got big hips, you’ve got big hips. My shape is a lot like Emily’s, I’ve lost 8stone and still had a massive arse and hips. Ended up with tiny shoulders, boobs and waist which measured a size 8 but due to my bottom half which which was a size 14, I had to over size everything on top so it would fit over my hips. Was a bloody nightmare! Have since gained some of the weight back but I’m still massively out of proportion waist to hip ratio. It’s a bit easier but still lots of stuff I can’t wear

Reactions: 4
What about all those haul clothes she bought as all I see her in is that bleeping mesh top

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.