emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she tagging adidas? Stop begging Emily no one wants to give you free stuff. duck OFF

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her stories and it makes me cringe so hard the fact she’s sat talking about her daughters day at nursery with her whilst filming her! Such touching moments hearing about her day and Emily is sat there holding the camera up for Instagram. Anything for likes that woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think she might be drunk you know 🤔 that’s the kind of shapes I was throwing Friday night wrecked.

• Haha
Is she really that desperate for chocolate she's melted a freddo on a hi-fi bar that she's hoarded before it goes off sale? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ The dancing... Oh jesus... the dancing 🙈

• Haha
Is she really that desperate for chocolate she's melted a freddo on a hi-fi bar that she's hoarded before it goes off sale? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ The dancing... Oh jesus... the dancing 🙈
Isn't that basically what Sarah's creative kitchen does?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me and Hubby were going to go to the gym but instead went for lunch. THATS WHY YOU ARENT LOSING WEIGHT. Its not bleeping rocket science is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont have a dog so I dont know but that panting seemed so excessive. Does it need water? 😕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.