Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand her face when she does this fake grin thing looking at the baby.
Makes me want to punch her 😂😂

Her food again... Toastie.. Biscuits.
And wonders why she struggles with milk supply and energy 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stand her face when she does this fake grin thing looking at the baby.
Makes me want to punch her 😂😂

Her food again... Toastie.. Biscuits.
And wonders why she struggles with milk supply and energy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought she had support from the infant feeding team to help her with breastfeeding? Her over supply was normal when baby was first born but it's settled now baby has regulated the demand. She hasn't dried up, she's just using it as an excuse, giving out false advice & information to her followers as per usual.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't normally comment, you know she's just had a baby and that tit can be hard 🤣 but living off toast and biscuits in the two weeks where your husband is at home ?!? What on earth is she going to do when he's back at work. No wonder her supply is drying up (which I don't think it is but you need good nutrition when feeding so as to not drain every single bit of life from you!) I am 5 months post twins with a 4 year old. My partner got a few days off before having to go back to work! My mum came round with loads of pre prepared fruit and veg to try and help me keep my nutrition and energy levels up! It's so hard but she just doesn't help herself. A diet like that and I would feel like crap too, without a newborn baby!

Reactions: 9
She's just lazy I hate to say. You would have a bowl of quick oats heated in the microwave with some berries lashed on top as quick as waiting for the toaster to pop. I'm not fat shaming either. This is from a young mother who piled on weight since covid hit. Iv drawn the line and after 3 weeks am feeling better already. I was so unfit and unhealthy. Its not good for the daily challenges of life with 2 never mind mental health. I think her BF comments are for our benefit as she will soon announce the baby is now on the bottle so she's covering herself that she "tried" BF but sadly wasn't for them. That's a load of bollox we don't care if the baby is on the bottle or the tit!!!! Give it a rest on about it......I mean no-one is watching for patenting advice are we 👀 she needs to sort herself out. She had no problem going out for dinner like 3 day after the baby was born inhaling sticky toffee pudding. From a person who got help she needs to sort out her eating addiction or her children's young years will pass her so fast one day she will realise she missed them and not embraced them or enjoyed then as she should as all her time was consumed with food. Bit heavy for a Sunday morning but true. Also can I just say her comment about delegating to her husband gave me rage .........get off your ass!!! You have had a baby Emily not major life debilitating surgery!!!!! Hubby is so whipped......hope no one from his job follow her

Reactions: 12
Why does she have to share the messages he sent her about making a toastie?
where the duck was she, couldn’t he just asked, they don’t live in a mansion lol.
Shes kicking off over biscuits he ate that she ‘contributed‘ towards putting on the plate, no he didn’t eat them all, duck sake, he still left you some, you know sharing and that!
Unlike when you where receiving brownie orders you’d gobble them up whilst he was at work or Hella in school.
Shes really pissed me off here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to share the messages he sent her about making a toastie?
where the duck was she, couldn’t he just asked, they don’t live in a mansion lol.
Shes kicking off over biscuits he ate that she ‘contributed‘ towards putting on the plate, no he didn’t eat them all, duck sake, he still left you some, you know sharing and that!
Unlike when you where receiving brownie orders you’d gobble them up whilst he was at work or Hella in school.
Shes really pissed me off here
4 biscuits clearly isn't enough for her after a day of eating just biscuits the day before.
And god forbid she has to get off her arse and get more. Ya know, the what? 15ft from her sofa to the kitchen.

Reactions: 9
Did he text her while she was upstairs?? 😕 if so that is absolutely disgusting. No need for that laziness!

Reactions: 6
Take my money
I'm all for people expressing their individuality... but Jesus christ what do they look like 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can see what they've tried to do and they're failed it looks so cheap and tacky....the scruffy moley git could have at least got a hair cut for the occasion

Halloween coming up? 🤣 is she trying to tell us that rag is only for fancy dress? She just gets worse and worse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing he’s got the nickname “moley” because he has a mole?? Can’t say Iv ever noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just don’t get how she was unemployed for her entire 9 months being pregnant, didn’t have to work, didn’t have a dog to look after any longer as he got carted off to her parents, she knew baby would need to come a bit early but couldn’t even be bothered to do some batch cooking for decent meals to pop in the microwave or oven ?? The more she posts the more I’m so close to messaging her and telling her the truth about herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.