Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breakfast out!! Firstly don’t moan about car repair cost then go and waste money on eating out! And seriously emily I know post partum, dieting isn’t the first thing on your mind but you are way over the boundy of ‘body confidence’ ‘normalising normal bodies’ you are dangerously overweight
She wonders why her milk supply dries up but doesn't eat anything healthy?
Not saying its that but it certainly doesn't help does it.

I also wonder if her supply actually does dry up or if she gets fed up of the effort and wants an excuse to stop.
Also feel like it's karma for being so smug in the start

Reactions: 14
Along with Ella being at school today too! So she hasn't even had to look after her!
Completely spaced on Ella being at school. Which makes this even more ridiculous, she’s so full of crap! I’d be surprised if hubby didn’t rustle her up some cheeseburger pasta, she’s always has not meals for lunch, no way would the greedy mare have lived off biscuits all day

Reactions: 4
Breakfast out!! Firstly don’t moan about car repair cost then go and waste money on eating out! And seriously emily I know post partum, dieting isn’t the first thing on your mind but you are way over the boundy of ‘body confidence’ ‘normalising normal bodies’ you are dangerously overweight

I just came here to say the exact same thing.

Reactions: 5
057C370B-BFCB-4740-A21E-7A1FF4575786.jpeg

Just been noseying at all her highlights, I never realised just how huge her legs are 😯 I really hope for her kids sake she tries to tackle her weight issues! If she carries on getting bigger and bigger she might not be around to see her girls grow up

Reactions: 11
View attachment 744744
Just been noseying at all her highlights, I never realised just how huge her legs are 😯 I really hope for her kids sake she tries to tackle her weight issues! If she carries on getting bigger and bigger she might not be around to see her girls grow up
She's only young as well. Its scary to think that she's this big at such a young age. She has plenty of time to sort her weight out, but also plenty of time to keep getting bigger and bigger

Reactions: 8
She wonders why her milk supply dries up but doesn't eat anything healthy?
Not saying its that but it certainly doesn't help does it.

I also wonder if her supply actually does dry up or if she gets fed up of the effort and wants an excuse to stop.
Also feel like it's karma for being so smug in the start
This! She was boasting how much she was producing only a few days ago and suddenly its getting sparse. I know it can happen but I think it's more convenient for her with hubby going back to work.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 744744
Never seen her in any of these clothes she was supposed to keep. Obviously sent them all back

• Haha
Oh lord that sultry look into the camera…

excuse me for a moment while I crawl up my own arse as I’m cringing that much

• Haha
Taking the balloons down.. "Don't worry I folded them up for her baby box" why would we worry? Or even care at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She goes on like she is the only person to ever have a child, get over yourself & get up of your ass and go for a walk than sitting feeling sorry for yourself Emily, there is worse things going on in the world than you having to take down baby balloons

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.