Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have filled up £55 if she’d not wasted money on crappy dice car accessories. Her priorities are so wrong she has no right to complain! Some of us are using our actual last money to fill up our cars so we can get to work etc. She is honestly just a first class twit.

Reactions: 12
She could have filled up £55 if she’d not wasted money on crappy dice car accessories. Her priorities are so wrong she has no right to complain! Some of us are using our actual last money to fill up our cars so we can get to work etc. She is honestly just a first class twit.
Probably only went to that garage to complain even more. If she'd have gone to asda or somewhere else, it's 4p cheaper than texaco where she went 😂
Don't complain and then go to a more expensive garage 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought moley bought the shite earrings?? Now he's buying £30 makeup 🤦‍♀️ She's such a lying twit over the earrings, telling everyone he bought them. There's also a mac paint pot on that order which are around £17 but I bet poor Ella gets duck all for her birthday

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought moley bought the shite earrings?? Now he's buying £30 makeup 🤦‍♀️ She's such a lying twit over the earrings, telling everyone he bought them. There's also a mac paint pot on that order which are around £17 but I bet poor Ella gets duck all for her birthday
Let’s face it, it’s LDD’s money that she’s spending anyway seeing as all she does is sit around on her fat bleeping arse day in day out 😂

Always about her birthday 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
she’s not going to give a tit about ellas birthday is she? A fruit theme is so easy to do and can be so cheap too! She can be quite crafty so she could make a balloon arch instead of buying a kit, and do a backdrop etc.

Reactions: 4
Why is she so extra? Why does she have to go to the haribo shop? I mean it's good news for Ella but come on poundland sell haribo and loads of other sweets much cheaper than a haribo outlet!

Here’s something for you Emily it’s not raising awareness it’s wanting attention and likes (back when Amelia was in hosptial and even when Ella was sick she had to post her all over Instagram)
I literally saw this same one about an hour ago and she was my first thought 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Buzzing like an old fridge? witch, you are an old fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
El walruso must be annoyed with LDD as there is no (sweet)corny post off her

• Haha
She does dress this baby in some wacky patterns and colours 😂
That outfit is 🤢 I have a baby girl a month younger than Amelia and I wouldn’t dress her in that to sit in the house never mind going out. Call me snobby but I make sure she is always put together, hair brushed and matching outfit can’t stand seeing mismatched kids 😂

Reactions: 7
It's because everything is from vinted or the charity shop
That outfit is 🤢 I have a baby girl a month younger than Amelia and I wouldn’t dress her in that to sit in the house never mind going out. Call me snobby but I make sure she is always put together, hair brushed and matching outfit can’t stand seeing mismatched kids 😂
This. I think it's an unspoken thing that no matter what you wear or look like your kids are always dressed nicely and look better than parents 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.