Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Limp dick dave isn't happy, social services on her case coz Emily is snappy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she always have to bribe her child 🙄
She cried about her tooth coming out last night.
So she's wrote a note from the tooth fairy, promising something "extra special" when her next one comes out so she doesn't get upset again 🙄
It’s so messed up that she’s doing this because Ella will just grow up thinking that whenever something bad happens she’s entitled to things and won’t know how to process her emotions, instead she should be teaching her little girl that’s bad things happen and that it’s ok to be upset and move on, shes wrapping her in cotton wall whenever she thinks something will upset her and in the process she is psychologically bleeping up that child

It’s actually similar to comfort eating, but with objects. it’s really worrying to see because we all know that Emily comfort eats, well she is passing on this same mindset of eating or buying something when you’re upset and it could result in Ella also resorting to comfort eating when she’s older because of her mum buying her things or promising her things when she was upset when a child. I think Emily needs to realise that Ella is not a baby anymore, as much as she doesn’t want to admit it treating her like this and wrapping her in cotton wool will not be doing her any favours and again she’s suppressing her emotional development by doing so just like how she’s doing with the baby

Reactions: 14
Amelia’s first word…catch yourself on love as if she knows she’s saying “dada” it’s called babbling babies start around 3/4/5months making random noises and “chatting” so if that’s her first ever babble at 9.5months I’d be concerned emily

Also shout out to ems who has Amelia in a highchair today after I mentioned how she’s never in them a few weeks ago 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s so messed up that she’s doing this because Ella will just grow up thinking that whenever something bad happens she’s entitled to things and won’t know how to process her emotions, instead she should be teaching her little girl that’s bad things happen and that it’s ok to be upset and move on, shes wrapping her in cotton wall whenever she thinks something will upset her and in the process she is psychologically bleeping up that child

It’s actually similar to comfort eating, but with objects. it’s really worrying to see because we all know that Emily comfort eats, well she is passing on this same mindset of eating or buying something when you’re upset and it could result in Ella also resorting to comfort eating when she’s older because of her mum buying her things or promising her things when she was upset when a child. I think Emily needs to realise that Ella is not a baby anymore, as much as she doesn’t want to admit it treating her like this and wrapping her in cotton wool will not be doing her any favours and again she’s suppressing her emotional development by doing so just like how she’s doing with the baby
Exactly this! Does anyone remember when their pumpkins got smashed up and Emily acted like it would kill Ella so she had to buy her something 😂😂😂. OR when Santa came round their street and Emily made such a fuss that Ella didn’t get a freebie because she knew it would cause world war 3 if Ella didn’t get anything too. Hands down Ella will be that entitled kid that expects everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she always have to bribe her child 🙄
She cried about her tooth coming out last night.
So she's wrote a note from the tooth fairy, promising something "extra special" when her next one comes out so she doesn't get upset again 🙄
Wobbly teeth make me 🤮

Reactions: 5
WTAF is that baby wearing?? 🤦‍♀️ I've never seen her wear anything pretty that makes her actually look like a little girl, always big fuckin horrid patterns that resemble 1970s curtains or lately it's grey / dark blue.
What can the baby do these days? Has she made any progress since walrus went private and moley had his mole off?

Reactions: 3
WTAF is that baby wearing?? 🤦‍♀️ I've never seen her wear anything pretty that makes her actually look like a little girl, always big fuckin horrid patterns that resemble 1970s curtains or lately it's grey / dark blue.
My thoughts exactly! Does she know plain material exists?

Reactions: 1
poor little bugger never looks pretty….I was around in the 70s my mum dressed me better than that even though everything was a shade of brown 🙈🙈😂😂

Reactions: 3
No point me following this thread anymore as she’s private 🤣
She doesn't even post much anymore tbh. Only time she posts is to plug some freebie or any chance she can get someone sign up to something using her link.
Today it was Costa.

Yeah she's not posting as much for sure. She wants to neglect her kids in private.

• Haha
So everything she used to post was an up yours to the trolls as someone stated on here before 😏

Reactions: 4
I feel like her baby has been a baby for ages. As if years have gone but her baby is still a baby 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.