Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone mentioned Ella’s teeth on here yesterday and Emily speaks about them today.

Hi Emily 👋

Reactions: 7
So she's admitting she is concerned but rather than head to the dentist she's told instagram! Fab parenting Emily, as always. In all honesty, its probably not a major issue but take her to the bloody dentist and get her teeth checked you useless lump. I wonder how long Ella has been left like that. My guess is over a week knowing Emily.

Reactions: 9
Well, reel one has been up a day now... and has just over 7k views.
Only 191 likes, and 22 comments.. (n)

25mins on the new one... over 1k views. But only 26 likes... 0 comments.

It's Ella I feel sorry for as I'm sure Emily will be clear and snarky about it not 'doing well' and E may feel its her fault...

ETA, only time I've ever seen Ella's hair really done rather than flying in her face too. Sad she can do it when it's for an AD. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.