Emilywalters_journal #12 Baby won’t nap so she makes flapjacks in her big birthing sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That make up transition honestly frightened me 😂 that’ll teach me to watch Emily’s story first thing on a morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those photos will haunt my nightmares. Crow woman of death.

As an aside, OF COURSE your baby should be in 12-18 months!!! She’s a chunky girl, and those (grubby, unwashed) sleepsuits have been straining for weeks.
I put my (admittedly v big for his age) 5 month old in 12-18 months as anything else squished his cute little toes. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SKINTIGHT LIKE YOUR MESH MONSTROSITY, WALRUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s selling the cross stitch! Hubby better watch out, he’ll be listed soon enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to see a full length photo of her, can only marine the monstrosity of mesh she’s wearing 🤢 see she had money to buy herself a new dress but can’t afford anything for her kids, I see you Emily 😉
How long ago was she at the hairdressers? Her roots are awful and I feel like it wasn’t that long ago that she was there??
I just went back and had a look.
14th March is when she was at the hairdressers!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ella should have ended the voice over with ‘please like and share this so my mummy gets more ads because I only get taken out when she’s paid for it!’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂 what did you say about it or like what did you report it under I want to join in 😂
Same 😂

The sad thing is would she have ever actually taken Ella to this place without being paid to do it? I hope they actually spent a good amount of time there not just rushed around to get the insta ad content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
😂 what did you say about it or like what did you report it under I want to join in 😂
False information I think 🤔 can't remember tbh I just wanted to do it so quickly 😅 now the post is hidden from me though but it had been up 15 mins and Sophie Jude was the only comment. Has anyone else commented? Fuckinh hope not 🤭

Reactions: 1
On her costume post ... Has anyone seen all the posts from SWBOYs party. Had he just invited everyone from SW insta and paid for all that food etc for them. Seems crazy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.