Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this is why her and Steff Deans don’t seem to be BFF’s anymore as she was with Chick too I’m sure.

The two of them were a riot, they stayed in a Victorian house in Falkirk and wrecked it, cost the owners thousands to put it back, from what I heard they were manky tramps who left dirty clothes, a plumber I know was in doing work and had to get into the boiler and their dirty underwear was there. They boasted of a life that looked great on the outside but they were disgusting pigs, the neighbours hated them, they were the talk of the street for his extra activities, they will fall on their arses.

Reactions: 1
Plight of the Scottish “influencer”- find yourself a footballer and if that doesn’t work - a drug dealer!

i always thought these influencers ended up with a following because they had drug dealer boyfriends to fund their “fashion lifestyle” but you’d think Emily Shak would be able to support herself now without going back with yet another dubious Glasgow “businessman”. Must just want the type who can throw down “work” at a moments notice and head off to Dubai 10 times a year with her.

Reactions: 3
Plight of the Scottish “influencer”- find yourself a footballer and if that doesn’t work - a drug dealer!

i always thought these influencers ended up with a following because they had drug dealer boyfriends to fund their “fashion lifestyle” but you’d think Emily Shak would be able to support herself now without going back with yet another dubious Glasgow “businessman”. Must just want the type who can throw down “work” at a moments notice and head off to Dubai 10 times a year with her.
And someone who is equ

And someone who is equally as vain!!

Chick sure gets around doesn't he.
You'd think he'd be more careful flashing his life over SM with his 'business'

Just checked out the ex’s Instagram, Paul. I thought it was funny a first but after scrolling a bit and reading the captions they seem a little ranty and .. dare I say it... off the hinges. Maybe he’s trying hard to be funny to keep all the young women commenting laughing their heads off but he seems a little mad. I didn’t understand most of them. Maybe it’s just me!?

duh I meant unhinged

Just checked out the ex’s Instagram, Paul. I thought it was funny a first but after scrolling a bit and reading the captions they seem a little ranty and .. dare I say it... off the hinges.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just checked out the ex’s Instagram, Paul. I thought it was funny a first but after scrolling a bit and reading the captions they seem a little ranty and .. dare I say it... off the hinges. Maybe he’s trying hard to be funny to keep all the young women commenting laughing their heads off but he seems a little mad. I didn’t understand most of them. Maybe it’s just me!?

duh I meant unhinged
Yeah it was funny the first few times he posted like a crazy person but he’s just a try hard now.
Is he well known in Glasgow?

Yeah it was funny the first few times he posted like a crazy person but he’s just a try hard now.
Is he well known in Glasgow?
Yeah really well known.

he is a nice guy!

he seems like he really loved shak etc and was really nice to her.

I know charless Connolly went with steff deans and forced her to get an abortion or something.

He is pretty funny but it just seems like most of his captions are digs at Emily bloody Shak, she’s probably feelin herself thinking he’s still in love with her!

Some of Paul’s posts come around a bit odd but I suppose that could be put down to a certain type of Glaswegian humour. He does come across as a genuinely decent guy, I do feel bad for him.

Will be interesting to see what happens with their house as it looks from posts that he is still in there. Rumour was that he came home one day and she’d cleaned the place out of all the designer bags etc, that he had bought for her! Wonder if she gave back the rings!!!

Some of Paul’s posts come around a bit odd but I suppose that could be put down to a certain type of Glaswegian humour. He does come across as a genuinely decent guy, I do feel bad for him.

Will be interesting to see what happens with their house as it looks from posts that he is still in there. Rumour was that he came home one day and she’d cleaned the place out of all the designer bags etc, that he had bought for her! Wonder if she gave back the rings!!!
What does he do?

What does he do?
It’s been mentioned previously on this that he’s a drug dealer which makes sense of how Shaks lifestyle was funded (although I still think a lot of the bags were fake), but he does post videos sometimes from his work. Looks like he’s a tradesman. Vaguely remember Shak saying he works in waterproofing which is how they managed to convert the basement in their house to a bedroom and en-suite.

He is pretty funny but it just seems like most of his captions are digs at Emily bloody Shak, she’s probably feelin herself thinking he’s still in love with her!
He has a new girlfriend now! They seem pretty loved up!

Paul still follows chick on Instagram so he must see all the pictures of Emily he’s posting

I’m just confused as to how Emily got into all of this ? Isn’t she just a “normal” person??

Yeah her family looks really normal so wonder what they make of it all! Although you never really know, do you...

that whole group of Glasgow just seems so incestous. Must be a matter of time before they all cross paths at a wedding or event, awkward!

On a side note, guy I used to work with in retail was a major sneaker head. Anyway, showed him Emily’s Instagram and all of her posts with those ridiculous Balenciaga trainers etc and has has literally confirmed and proved the vast majority are fake, small details but 100% fake. Made me chuckle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.