Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charles Connolly? He def owns Distrikt, not sanc.
Don't think he owns it anymore. Think he sold his share a while ago. Know a few people who work in it who all confirmed Emily was seeing Chic before her and Paul "officially ended".

The only person who under threat of anything physical on this thread, was Emily Shak's former landlord. Her ex-husband Paul threatened the ageing man over unpaid rent and the condition the couple left his property in.

Though these social media types do like to dox and sic their followers on folks who comment negatively on their posts (heinous crimes like asking for visibility on ad sponsored content, or clarification on inconsistent, contradictory statements), so some people may well have felt threatened... but that doesn't seem of concern to you. Just gossip discussing it, in case harm comes to the people directly trying to orchestrate harm on others, which no one here condones.
Thank you. Just want to jump in landlord was a woman. Don't want anyone getting confused over that and try to discredit the whole thing.

Emily's got more money than Paul. Her family aren't minted but they are comfortable especially with the money she makes. I remember when she moved in (he lived there with a previous gf before Emily moved in) and the rumours going round saying she was an International model. Laughed when I found out who she was. Not knocking the hustle you do you but you ain't not international model that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thank you. Just want to jump in landlord was a woman. Don't want anyone getting confused over that and try to discredit the whole thing.
If it's true Paul threatened the landlord re their unpaid rent and damage reparations, and the landlord on the receiving end of his threats of violence was a woman, then correct away.

Reactions: 1
If it's true Paul threatened the landlord re their unpaid rent and damage reparations, and the landlord on the receiving end of his threats of violence was a woman, then correct away.
Oh it definitely is true.

Reactions: 2
Emily slept with a guy sweeney behind pauls back, pre chic or in the mix of it

Don't think he owns it anymore. Think he sold his share a while ago. Know a few people who work in it who all confirmed Emily was seeing Chic before her and Paul "officially ended".

Who was Paul’s other girlfriend

Emily's got more money than Paul. Her family aren't minted but they are comfortable especially with the money she makes. I remember when she moved in (he lived there with a previous gf before Emily moved in) and the rumours going round saying she was an International model. Laughed when I found out who she was. Not knocking the hustle you do you but you ain't not international model that's for sure.

Sorry I'm not putting her name on here. It's not fair to expose her like that when she's so far removed.

Was just having a snoop on Emily's IG and her "Louis Vuitton alma BB" is the worst fake ive ever seen
I have my own alma BB and (authentic from the shop) and the leather is strong and it doesn't lose its shape whereas Emily's is extremely thin material and weirdly shiny

Reactions: 4
Was just having a snoop on Emily's IG and her "Louis Vuitton alma BB" is the worst fake ive ever seen
I have my own alma BB and (authentic from the shop) and the leather is strong and it doesn't lose its shape whereas Emily's is extremely thin material and weirdly shiny
Yes I’ve thought all her stuff is fake too! Mainly like she had a dressing room and shelving etc but not a box in sight from any purchase! I know how much Chanel bags are and ur keeping the box and packing to keep it in. But her shelf the now has a Tom Ford beauty carrier bag and a box with her name, now we all know she would have the label boxes on there if she had any. I don’t see the point in her having all this fake stuff who is it impressing no one cares. Buy a bag because it’s for u not Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure. She wasn't around for long didn't speak to her. Emily moved in maybe only a few months after they split.
He went with a girl Lucy at some point before Emily she was from the same area I think. Maybe it was her living in the house.

Reactions: 1
He went with a girl Lucy at some point before Emily she was from the same area I think. Maybe it was her living in the house.
Possibly could be. Name rings a bell just don't want to out the poor girl for all to see 😖😂

Was it Lucas Sweeney?
No his name was Michael, and paul used to date the same girl that went on and married matthew flynn, she has a nail shop in falkirk think she comes from money. Emily started following the couple again when paul was taking the piss out of her on Instagram.

Yes I’ve thought all her stuff is fake too! Mainly like she had a dressing room and shelving etc but not a box in sight from any purchase! I know how much Chanel bags are and ur keeping the box and packing to keep it in. But her shelf the now has a Tom Ford beauty carrier bag and a box with her name, now we all know she would have the label boxes on there if she had any. I don’t see the point in her having all this fake stuff who is it impressing no one cares. Buy a bag because it’s for u not Instagram.
Abbie Blyth just posted on her story about a £1190 bag when people are losing jobs and don’t have food! Asshole! 😡

Reactions: 6
Abbie Blyth just posted on her story about a £1190 bag when people are losing jobs and don’t have food! Asshole! 😡
Disgusting - she also put a massive video on YouTube saying how she isn’t doing a home tour cause she wants to keep her home private but it’s very obvious where she stays as constant pictures... neighbours houses in full show 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disgusting - she also put a massive video on YouTube saying how she isn’t doing a home tour cause she wants to keep her home private but it’s very obvious where she stays as constant pictures... neighbours houses in full show 🙄
I’ve never understood people who post the outside of their house (including their neighbours) to thousands of people on Instagram.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.