Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy she went with was on holiday, wasn’t from Glasgow.
He could of met her on holiday? Or he was another one she went with? I'm just repeating what I was told and then it went into detail what she was like in bed to like confirm it, But as a said might be gossip

Reactions: 1
He could of met her on holiday? Or he was another one she went with? I'm just repeating what I was told and then it went into detail what she was like in bed to like confirm it, But as a said might be gossip
This is the first one she went with when they split and why he says she cheated. He was different race and not from Glasgow. I’ve never heard of her going with Michael even as a bit of gossip but that doesn’t mean it’s not true I just don’t know about it.

Well someone put it out there for whatever reason, I don't even know anything about the guy but it stuck in my head. It might not of been who she went with on holiday, but yeah she still could of went with him even though it's not gossip out there and maybe not if he did cheat on his mrs, it got brought up to me and with details

Aw god what have I started, it could be gossip. But I was shown this guy and it was meant to be the guy she cheated on paul with, and I can remember being confused to why him.. I had never heard of him but then I got told he is another DD so made sense for her. He has a white suit jacket on in his profile picture but he doesn't have lods of Instagram followers so I cant say on this I don't think
This guy????? christ he must be hung like a horse as he's no-the-best

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They split up because she couldn’t put up with his controlling ways any longer. He was a right bleep to her family aswell. They split up and he couldn’t accept it, she got with someone on holiday she told him about it and he told her he would forgive her and she said she didn’t want to get back but she wanted him to know the truth he told her that it was not an option and she’s a cheating cow. He started getting with younger girls too after this. All that stuff about him trafficking no one really knew about it until he put it out there. He made it out she picked her instagram over him. Load of rubbish. She has so much tit on him that she could let rip with and has said nothing but he can’t leave her alone because it kills him that she doesn’t need him. Bullying her family and blowing up cars and throwing paint over her mums house is all he can do because they won’t fight back. Reason nothing’s happened with him and Chic is probably because he wouldn’t sit back and take it from him. I used to like him but he’s the ultimate manipulator. I thought after a while of him talking tit about her on his instagram she would of put something about it on but she not went there.
How do you know this? Tell us more!!!

I heard her and Paul used to pick up others after a certain west end nightclub closed and spend the night with them....
Each to their own but this would tie in with the "she's dirty in bed" comment to be fair

Reactions: 4
How do you know this? Tell us more!!!
I know them both

I heard her and Paul used to pick up others after a certain west end nightclub closed and spend the night with them....
Each to their own but this would tie in with the "she's dirty in bed" comment to be fair
He used to do this with his ex’s so I wouldn’t be surprised if he got her into the same type of stuff.

Reactions: 2
They split up because she couldn’t put up with his controlling ways any longer. He was a right bleep to her family aswell. They split up and he couldn’t accept it, she got with someone on holiday she told him about it and he told her he would forgive her and she said she didn’t want to get back but she wanted him to know the truth he told her that it was not an option and she’s a cheating cow. He started getting with younger girls too after this. All that stuff about him trafficking no one really knew about it until he put it out there. He made it out she picked her instagram over him. Load of rubbish. She has so much tit on him that she could let rip with and has said nothing but he can’t leave her alone because it kills him that she doesn’t need him. Bullying her family and blowing up cars and throwing paint over her mums house is all he can do because they won’t fight back. Reason nothing’s happened with him and Chic is probably because he wouldn’t sit back and take it from him. I used to like him but he’s the ultimate manipulator. I thought after a while of him talking tit about her on his instagram she would of put something about it on but she not went there.
Not heard that ether , heard Chloe Horton , mcsorley twins & that Rachel altenberg supposedly did/do that when in Dubai ,Lacey she not staying in France with her boyfriend or is that over
Heard that about that dominic Mullen aswell , guys shitting on her . Who actually does that

I knew her friend. This was years ago but apparently her flat was an absolute pigsty, she said there was always mouldy dishes piled up in the kitchen :sick:

Lacey I mean not emily!
She is an absolute ket head as well

Last edited:
Heard that about that dominic Mullen aswell , guys shitting on her . Who actually does that
I can't say if she's been at that, but many an influencer/Instagram model has signed up to do just that and worse. You can read the text exchanges at exposé site tagthesponsor.

Your favourite international Instagrammers eagerly agreeing to sex with underage lads, with animals, all sorts for the $$$$$ in Dubai.

• Haha
Jesus this thread it heating up. Just goes to show what a show Instagram really is. Not that there's anything wrong with that if that's your thing but it's defo not the image she's giving off.

It’s so obvious though after they dissolved the business! How are they ever going to get away with it 🤣🤣🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.