Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s more legal issues, it got toxic and went very off ‘influencer discussion’ topic and became a thread of just slaughtering every1 in Glasgow, most of them not even on social media never mind being an influencer. Think people need to remember that this forum has guidelines and policies and legal obligations. When you sign up you tick a box agreeing to comply with them all and with all the social media campaigns about trolling etc I feel like it got taken a too far with the things that where being said about people

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more legal issues, it got toxic and went very off ‘influencer discussion’ topic and became a thread of just slaughtering every1 in Glasgow, most of them not even on social media never mind being an influencer. Think people need to remember that this forum has guidelines and policies and legal obligations. When you sign up you tick a box agreeing to comply with them all and with all the social media campaigns about trolling etc I feel like it got taken a too far with the things that where being said about people
wouldn't surprise me , I said a few times about certain people not being influencers just "normal" everyday people

Reactions: 1
Closed down as we only want discussion about decent sized accounts making a living on social media. Gets too messy otherwise and small accounts aren't considered fair game.

Reactions: 5
Closed down as we only want discussion about decent sized accounts making a living on social media. Gets too messy otherwise and small accounts aren't considered fair game.
the Glasgow influencers 2 thread is still up.. and continues to talk about people who don't have a large Instagram following .... I take it only certain member can view this ?....

Out of curiousity why do Emily Shak, her old man, her new man n other similar Glasgow influencers Annie M etc all go to Dubai?

Annie the fanny got an arranged marriage to her cousin from Pakistan. The whole time she was going out with her best mates man Paul, she wormed her way into the friendship because she fancied Paul. Her cousin came over and when he got his visa they split up and she was with Paul. It kicked off big time with everything coming out and Annie nearly got her fanny kicked in.
They live in his parents flat so have no real bills or overheads, he doesn’t have a lot of money. Most of her stuff is fake or freebies.

She goes around saying Paul is a Muslim and doesn’t drink or eat pork :LOL::LOL: he still does and so does she.

Who is Annie M!?

Annie the fanny got an arranged marriage to her cousin from Pakistan. The whole time she was going out with her best mates man Paul, she wormed her way into the friendship because she fancied Paul. Her cousin came over and when he got his visa they split up and she was with Paul. It kicked off big time with everything coming out and Annie nearly got her fanny kicked in.
They live in his parents flat so have no real bills or overheads, he doesn’t have a lot of money. Most of her stuff is fake or freebies.

She goes around saying Paul is a Muslim and doesn’t drink or eat pork :LOL::LOL: he still does and so does she.

Last edited:
I've no idea if that's true or not, but she does seem to have the "toys". She sports the one LV a lot, so I assumed that was real, the other bags seem to get a single outing never to be seen again, but I can't tell if they're genuine or not. I did note for someone rolling around a LV suitcase, it was never pictured in an executive lounge of any sort, just out in the galleys.

Seen what looks like a Rolex dangling on her wrist too (when the inevitable Daniel Wellington isn't being foisted). Hard to say if that's real at a distance.

The standard issue trip to Dubai with a photo in front of the Burj Al Arab, but not actually staying in the Burj of course, and I wouldn't assume where is tagged was the hotel stayed in either (and no idea for long they were there or when). I notice that these Instagrammers do that a lot, get photo'd up & down in every public area a hotel might have, but you never get a pic of the room they imply they're staying in at said hotel.

The flat - in some shots it look real nice, in other's pretty pokey. I don't even know if what's been implied as the homestead actually is, as the place can look completely different.

But jeez, if it's all fakery, what a disappointment life must be to live on-world, instead of on-line.

I’ve noticed Emily has one picture with a carrier bag an LV on for some trainers. Never saw a Chanel box or carrier bag and the big black flap bag looks fake for sure so thin on the side view. I think the small round LV bag (petite boite) is real as she uses it almost all the time. And YSL bags are that expensive so majority of those maybe real too.

why was their wedding just the 3 of them? I always thought that was bizarre

If you ask me Emily Shaka done her ex a favour ,who could listen to her all day ,seen her on YouTube ,badas looking but no chance could I listen to a bird like her all day ,seen her in YouTube ,drive you crazy ,Paul will get the last laugh I’m sure watch this space,she’s definitely not somebody who could be trusted ,who would want to go any where near somebody so horrible that would snake yu in a minute

People moaning about drug dealers this and that most drug dealers end up addicted to ther own stuff and have no morals and probly end up in prison or shot dead or something uasully bad ,end up taking too much cockiness or something lol

If you ask me Emily Shaka done her ex a favour ,who could listen to her all day ,seen her on YouTube ,badas looking but no chance could I listen to a bird like her all day ,seen her in YouTube ,drive you crazy ,Paul will get the last laugh I’m sure watch this space,she’s definitely not somebody who could be trusted ,who would want to go any where near somebody so horrible that would snake yu in a minute
he will get the last laugh how? was blowing up her and her families cars not enough? your perception of horrible is a bit off the mark tbh .. "snake you in a minute" well don't do anything that's worth being grassed on for ffs? these drug dealers think they are invincible - all one for blaming other folk for not standing by them ..why the fook would you stand by someone that blows up cars , threatens families , maybe he isn't a human trafficker but does people think drug money goes into positive things? ehh no

I will also add I don't know Emily personally nor am I major into the clothes she reps and don't find her Instagram all that interesting - but I know enough to know many females would have walked away from that situation , cheating their way out it or not

Reactions: 4
he will get the last laugh how? was blowing up her and her families cars not enough? your perception of horrible is a bit off the mark tbh .. "snake you in a minute" well don't do anything that's worth being grassed on for ffs? these drug dealers think they are invincible - all one for blaming other folk for not standing by them ..why the fook would you stand by someone that blows up cars , threatens families , maybe he isn't a human trafficker but does people think drug money goes into positive things? ehh no

I will also add I don't know Emily personally nor am I major into the clothes she reps and don't find her Instagram all that interesting - but I know enough to know many females would have walked away from that situation , cheating their way out it or not
Maybe if they hadn’t married the guy and left him after a couple months when they found out what he done but let’s be honest she was quite happy to let him buy her things with his drugs money so she could post it on her Instagram. So I don’t agree with you on this that she retaliated he was bad and left. She was there to long for that excuse

Reactions: 7
Daisy doo sounds personal ,I don’t know about cars getting blown up but to me Emily Shak is boring prancing around trying to look good ,she talks so much shite on her YouTube videos she’d drive you to taking drugs never mind selling them Would only be one way to keep her quiete

Anybody think it’ll last long with her new guy chic or will they get bored soon lol ,is he a dealer too as wat this threads saying he’s high up in drug world

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.