Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Shak is boring prancing around trying to look good ,she talks so much shite on her YouTube videos she’d drive you to taking drugs never mind selling them
That pretty much sums up the whole influencer industry, though.

I look at Emily's Instagram and can't for the life of me work out why she's got 1m followers, but the next Instagrammer over, living out the same failed celeb lifestyle online, only has 1k. That's for the same length of time posting and playing at the pretend model they always thought they should be (it just being a cruel quirk of fate they found themselves temping in HR, instead of gracing the catwalks of Milan). And never mind that a lot of the poses are pretty cringy. You can see what they're going for, because you've seen the fashion mag ads too, the one's that the brands spent £££££ on, and the amateur bargain bin takes on them with an iPhone that influencers produce, frequently just don't quite work/get there.

Emily has a good figure, but nothing unusual, at least on Instagram, where you can see literally 10s of 1000s of girls in similar shape. Heck, without even going on Insta, I can see it in my gym and walking down the street. Facially, she's not ugly, but she's no better looking than any girl whose managed to stay thin, clarted in fake-bake, and got their slap on. Actually, worse than a lot if "beauty" is the measure of success in the Insta game.

I don't get it? But I get why girls like Emily fuel influencer culture - because there's a lot of girls probably thinking "If she can make it, I sure can."

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Daisy doo sounds personal ,I don’t know about cars getting blown up but to me Emily Shak is boring prancing around trying to look good ,she talks so much shite on her YouTube videos she’d drive you to taking drugs never mind selling them Would only be one way to keep her quiete

Anybody think it’ll last long with her new guy chic or will they get bored soon lol ,is he a dealer too as wat this threads saying he’s high up in drug world
is that you Paul :LOL:?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Defo not ,I first seen them in the sun newspaper a while back,I n thought I was tripping,I did know Paul when I was younger ,he was a sound bleep,mostly into playing football what I can remember

Reactions: 1
he will get the last laugh how? was blowing up her and her families cars not enough? your perception of horrible is a bit off the mark tbh .. "snake you in a minute" well don't do anything that's worth being grassed on for ffs? these drug dealers think they are invincible - all one for blaming other folk for not standing by them ..why the fook would you stand by someone that blows up cars , threatens families , maybe he isn't a human trafficker but does people think drug money goes into positive things? ehh no

I will also add I don't know Emily personally nor am I major into the clothes she reps and don't find her Instagram all that interesting - but I know enough to know many females would have walked away from that situation , cheating their way out it or not
Omg what did her car get blew up?

Daisy doo sounds personal ,I don’t know about cars getting blown up but to me Emily Shak is boring prancing around trying to look good ,she talks so much shite on her YouTube videos she’d drive you to taking drugs never mind selling them Would only be one way to keep her quiete

Anybody think it’ll last long with her new guy chic or will they get bored soon lol ,is he a dealer too as wat this threads saying he’s high up in drug world

yeh I agree if think she has zerooooo personality , but doubt that deserves "shell get what's coming to her" because she's dull lol

and no not personal I just now my tit about people and I don't like when "hard men" think they can bully females .....

Haven’t read through all this yet so it may already have been posted... but this comes from a reputable source (I know people who live on her mums street very well)

Her mums car was torched shortly before Christmas, on the same night her mum told people her sons car was also torched. Few weeks later a tin of paint was tossed up the side of her mums house

Now just caught up...yeah the car things went mentioned sorry 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haven’t read through all this yet so it may already have been posted... but this comes from a reputable source (I know people who live on her mums street very well)

Her mums car was torched shortly before Christmas, on the same night her mum told people her sons car was also torched. Few weeks later a tin of paint was tossed up the side of her mums house

Now just caught up...yeah the car things went mentioned sorry 😂
That's an awful thing to do, she must have really upset someone..

Reactions: 2
She apparently said it was Emily’s ex husband but not sure if that’s true or not! I’ve seen the paint on the house though and pictures of the car

why was their wedding just the 3 of them? I always thought that was bizarre
It was just a photo shoot they organised all freebies of course.
Annie’s brothers wife’s sister was getting married at the same time insta - cocoaddiction. Also Paul’s ex (Annie’s ex best friend) was getting married and Annie was so jealous so she set up this fake wedding/photo shoot and honeymoon all for the gram
No one from the family went it was the 3 of them, an absolute joke!

I have seen Emily and chic a few times out. Emily has a nice body as in slim that's it, but she is not wow in person!! You would walk right past her and not double take, in fact you would double take because you would be shocked at how many followers she has. Every time I see her it puts Instagram into perspective that it is fake as duck. She is also very boring, her content is boring. I have never followed her style or would get anything that she would promote.

Chic also looks harsh as duck is person and also very arrogant. Chic and Paul where friends and Emily would slag chic off all the time to Paul saying he was cringe as duck, when Emily was with Paul then she hooks up with him

Paul probably did get her cars done, because she cheated on him and it wasn't with chic it was another guy. But she knew the company she kept, she cleared all her stuff everything he bought her apparently. What did she expect would happen that was to stick the knife in back

Reactions: 2
I have seen Emily and chic a few times out. Emily has a nice body as in slim that's it, but she is not wow in person!! You would walk right past her and not double take, in fact you would double take because you would be shocked at how many followers she has. Every time I see her it puts Instagram into perspective that it is fake as duck. She is also very boring, her content is boring. I have never followed her style or would get anything that she would promote.

Chic also looks harsh as duck is person and also very arrogant. Chic and Paul where friends and Emily would slag chic off all the time to Paul saying he was cringe as duck, when Emily was with Paul then she hooks up with him

Paul probably did get her cars done, because she cheated on him and it wasn't with chic it was another guy. But she knew the company she kept, she cleared all her stuff everything he bought her apparently. What did she expect would happen that was to stick the knife in back
I just don’t get this look they all have, they all look the same, style is the same and full of filler and Botox. None of them are beauties but I suppose that’s just my opinion. Look at Sophia Loren, grace kelly, Audrey Hepburn, all gorgeous with their own style and look and no duck lips or Botox in sight!

Reactions: 5
Seen the daily record taking an interest these days ,doubt cars got blew up ,where’s the proof of that apart from somebody writing on this ,doubt that Shak lassie would be goading Paul on a video which made the daily record a couple of weeks ago if her family cars got blew up ,could imagine her going on love island or something one day lol ,let them all get on wae it I suppose lol big dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.