Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they get closed so quickly, weā€™ve had them before.
Why do they always get closed ? Where is good to go for all the gossip ? I rely on here because there is nowhere else, lol. Sad, I know - but not much else to do at the moment, lol !

Reactions: 5
Why do they always get closed ? Where is good to go for all the gossip ? I rely on here because there is nowhere else, lol. Sad, I know - but not much else to do at the moment, lol !
I just had a snoop on one thatā€™s closed and apparently itā€™s cause you need to have a thread per person. Doesnā€™t really make sense when thereā€™s ā€˜celeb gossipā€™ and royal family threads. Moderator might be able to help

Reactions: 4
I just had a snoop on one thatā€™s closed and apparently itā€™s cause you need to have a thread per person. Doesnā€™t really make sense when thereā€™s ā€˜celeb gossipā€™ and royal family threads. Moderator might be able to help
You could ask a mod? I do miss the Glasgow thread šŸ˜‚ Or if itā€™s someone in particular maybe there is a thread already or one could be made (if they meet the criteria).

Reactions: 5
Yeh when you compare her ā€œstyleā€ with other girls on the gram styling outfits (one of my favourites- Jasminedevonport) she doesnā€™t have a patch on them. Emily manages to make everything look cheap, I know the majority she is wearing is the fast disposable fashion stuff but other girl I mentioned mainly wears Zara so, again not high end, but makes it look classy... and age appropriate!

Reactions: 6
Yeh when you compare her ā€œstyleā€ with other girls on the gram styling outfits (one of my favourites- Jasminedevonport) she doesnā€™t have a patch on them. Emily manages to make everything look cheap, I know the majority she is wearing is the fast disposable fashion stuff but other girl I mentioned mainly wears Zara so, again not high end, but makes it look classy... and age appropriate!
Whatā€™s her username? I couldnā€™t find her?

Reactions: 1
I think if my boyfriends ex was an influencer to that level I would be put off everything related?

I think if my boyfriends ex was an influencer to that level I would be put off everything related?
Everything Instagram related* that should say

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Kate has made her profile public again.

Clearly missing the validation of strangers liking her pictures.

Also uploading the Emily shak style pics again with a picture of her new hair do... very very odd and stalker-ish.

why does she not realise she does not have a following and that absolutly no one cares about her hair :LOL:
she looks more like Emily than Emily does these days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she looks more like Emily than Emily does these days
I just had a look and my god that picture of her in the bath robe could be Emily. I am mortified for her, why arenā€™t her pals having a word?? Screams of insecurity and feeling inadequate in my opinion šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder is it PG telling her how to pose or is she asking for tips since he was the man behind the camera for all those years with Emily he will know all the tricks and poses!!!

Is she really copying her or are they both just so boringly generic that they morph into the same person? Itā€™s hard to tell who is copying who when half the people on Instagram have the same ā€˜signatureā€™ look.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.