Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 How do you know this hot tea?
One of my friends boyfriend is in there friend group and her child’s godfather is one of them that’s in Dubai, I’m sure she said they met the last time they where in Dubai met back in the uk before Christmas then met back up when they returned out 🤣 the guys & gshore dolls did post each other on Snapchat’s/ instas etc , all these influencers love a dealer

They’re all scheme goblins that think they’re a cut above because they’ve got more followers 🤣🤣 chasing any guy for a couple of lines 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so true !!

Reactions: 2
Sorry made a mistake in my post
Was just saying they should be isolating but clearly out for McDonald's

Yeah I’m pretty sure she should be? Tbh she could have had the McD’s delivered?
Never thought of that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't think Mcds deliver to where they stay.
She’s Emily Shak / she will make them deliver to her, don’t they know who she is?? 😂😂 only joking I’ve no idea. I always thinks she’s in Glasgow but forgetting she isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I'm catching up with her posts - lost her dad to covid yet she's carrying on in the Maldives? Along with everything else obvs. Is this burd daft? Apologies this has probably been discussed already but christ this lot really have no shame. That Chick looks rough as duck too man.

Reactions: 12
How to you know they were at McDonald’s, can’t see that in her Instagram acc, but I saw the pic in the red swimsuit, loosely lol Borat came yo
Mind

Absolutely NO chance. "My travel agency said it was actually ok!".... hahaha

I see the UK are bringing in quarantine hotels, this is really gonna mess up the IG Influencers Dubai plans.
I wonder which travel agency said this? I really don't think the guidance around necessary travel could be any clearer. Just because there was a flight available, doesn't mean you should be travelling.

Reactions: 4
well let’s see if they take heed, government have said it is illegal to travel abroad, start finding them, absolute muppets

Reactions: 3
She will claim this is old as her hair is light and that jacket has been doing the rounds a while..
I’m confused by the hair. It’s very light again like she’s had it done. Or is it just the sun that’s made it lighter?

Also confused by the hair. It does look much lighter. Maybe the sun yeah, but surely not that much?

Loving the Chanel bags being wheeled out for her snow pics. Looks dead practical, you can definitely fit all your snow accessories in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is on the road to being irrelevant now...she influences me away from the brand she promotes!

Reactions: 12
Also confused by the hair. It does look much lighter. Maybe the sun yeah, but surely not that much?

Loving the Chanel bags being wheeled out for her snow pics. Looks dead practical, you can definitely fit all your snow accessories in there.
Hahaha this made me laugh. Aye nothing more snow practical than a CK bra and a chanel leather bag. Sure where else would you store the snow man's carrot while you are building it??!!

She is on the road to being irrelevant now...she influences me away from the brand she promotes!
So true the hair has lightened a lot. Wonder is it just the sun/chlorine. I thought she was so much better with her really dark hair years ago

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.