Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her man doesn’t keep good company either so anyone he’s upset knows exactly where to look.

Reactions: 4
Wow is that true they were burgled, how was that found out, feel bad for her, been in that position it’s not nice

Reactions: 3
That’s actually shocking and no one deserves this. It will have a huge knock on effect on her earnings too. She needs to post to make money but now puts her in a position that if she’s on holiday or out of the country she’s posting an open invitation to be robbed. How is she supposed to make a living if there are people watching her insta to work out when she’s not home. That’s definitely one of the huge downsides of having social media as a job.

Reactions: 2
She’s just posted. Is she away again or is that an old trip? She never says anything or engages at all, does she? She looks great, but very boring!

Reactions: 3
A five figure some of money was also taken according to a news story. I wonder how they explained having that cash lying around to the police!

• Wow
It’s a shame it’s happened but slightly iconic they have asked the police for help given how she got all her bags etc in the first place 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Folk like them make my blood boil, ill gotten gains and profiting through other folks misery but woe is me when they getting broken into!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, they edit their pics, con there way into making people believe all this is normal, what’s more concerning is young people think this is the normal now and no wonder we have a pandemic of mental health issues where very little of us believe in ourselves, infuriates me. On another note, I thought they had knocked the carpark away at the back of them but doesn’t look like it, imagine sitting on that veranda and everyone on the golf course can watch you, yuk for the poor golfers lol

No it's the golf house that would look onto them so no golfers on the course can see them

Reactions: 1