Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No clue how she’s managed all of those followers when she’s dull as dishwater! Yes, she looks great but that’s it. She has no personality. I agree, how many opportunities will she have missed out on by not being engaging enough?
She’s bought a whack of them

Reactions: 4
Her skins not bad a lil bit of texture . Jees
Compared to her Insta posts, it’s completely different! everyone has texture, it’s just an observation, just be real with what normal skin is like don’t use face tune and make young girls think her skin is absolutely perfect!

Reactions: 2
Compared to her Insta posts, it’s completely different! everyone has texture, it’s just an observation, just be real with what normal skin is like don’t use face tune and make young girls think her skin is absolutely perfect!
To be honest, I looked at the post and thought her skin looked terrible but I’m so used to seeing filtered photos of people. I look in the mirror and think my own skin is terrible too! Social media has given us a very warped view of ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she gets PR trips to hotels, free clothes, yes, clothing sponsors, yes but holidays! She doesn't talk about the hotel or anything.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she gets PR trips to hotels, free clothes, yes, clothing sponsors, yes but holidays! She doesn't talk about the hotel or anything.
No idea about the holidays either! If you look at other influencers they actually talk about the place etc, she just swans about with that smug face of hers.

To be honest, I looked at the post and thought her skin looked terrible but I’m so used to seeing filtered photos of people. I look in the mirror and think my own skin is terrible too! Social media has given us a very warped view of ourselves.
This as exactly my point (probably didn’t put it across very well) my skin probably looks the same, if not worse) but blurring textured skin doesn’t do well with teenagers self esteem, image etc i was just genuinely shocked how different her skin actually was to how it looks on Insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbf 90% of instagram everyone filters it even slightly and theyr skin will look smooth sadly.
---
Hopefuly filters become a thing of the past. Very damaging i use filters myself as after using filters being without makes you think you look terrible. I think filters are why people are adddixting to botox and fillers. To its a shame .
This as exactly my point (probably didn’t put it across very well) my skin probably looks the same, if not worse) but blurring textured skin doesn’t do well with teenagers self esteem, image etc i was just genuinely shocked how different her skin actually was to how it looks on Insta!

The house is horrible in real life.
Sits looking on to a car park, has no land around it and is in a generic new build street which actually was prob new builds late 90s/early 00s. Absolutely nothing special especially when two minutes down the road there are some beautiful big stand alone houses in dullatar

Could be but I wouldn't of thought it would stop someone posting as there's ways you could disguise. I would of said boob job if she hadn't already had them done lol

Their house was broken into last month, possibly not posting as much because of that

• Wow
Reactions: 6