Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Baxter x she looks 🔥
She looks amazing. Sure she copies Emily but I think she’s soo much prettier. Ring is a belter! Although doesn’t feel that long ago all the scandal came out with Chick etc and Paul’s page he was doing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
A. Ire of the car park from another house that is near Shak, defo not my cup of tea, but what is it with these houses, there is no character, do not like new houses for that very reason

Reactions: 1
The houses themselves I think are nice however they are plonked in an estate that has been there for 20/30 years. They are literally all on top of one another and yes the golf course is over the back but before that is a big ugly car park.
I wouldn’t pay that money to be in that street

Reactions: 2
That's not her house it's one of the first ones in the new row. It was up for sale but it's sold now. Hers is similar but think this one is bigger

Tbh I think the house Aesthetic is an open invitation for a robbery all those glass windows can see right in n with all the contents on show.

Reactions: 1