Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question?

Why would any brand engage with a hun that doesn’t even get their name right?

It’s the height of laziness and shows both arrogance and ignorance in equal measure. At a minimum she should have re-recorded the content. She’s extremely unprofessional.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So funny today that video for iclothing, the word you’re looking for Em, is “cheap”, that’s what you’re struggling to avoid saying when talking about those belts! Oh she makes me laugh 🤭 this is the one who wears Gucci belts but we are expected to believe she would wear any of that shite? shes so disingenuous it’s nauseating. Oh but the fancy handmade swimwear is right up her alley, plus she gets to be semi nude to that will make her smile (for 5 mins).

Reactions: 4
So funny today that video for iclothing, the word you’re looking for Em, is “cheap”, that’s what you’re struggling to avoid saying when talking about those belts! Oh she makes me laugh 🤭 this is the one who wears Gucci belts but we are expected to believe she would wear any of that shite? shes so disingenuous it’s nauseating. Oh but the fancy handmade swimwear is right up her alley, plus she gets to be semi nude to that will make her smile (for 5 mins).
She’s a clown. Chris is trying to keep her occupied when he is over in London during the week but he’d be better off taking her phone off her and getting her some therapy.

• Haha
She’s a clown. Chris is trying to keep her occupied when he is over in London during the week but he’d be better off taking her phone off her and getting her some therapy.
Oh she’s needs a lot of therapy, but she comes across as quite narcissistic so it would probably be pointless. I swear I’ve seen more of her boobs than my own, she never misses an opportunity to flash.

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s needs a lot of therapy, but she comes across as quite narcissistic so it would probably be pointless. I swear I’ve seen more of her boobs than my own, she never misses an opportunity to flash.
The family has to be mortified at her Instagram account. What woman in their mid 40’s prances around in their bra and knickers on social media.

• Haha