Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will move also, she's been so money grabbing. They all compete with each other to outdo one another.

The more money she gets the more she wants. Her book alone could have made her more than most people earn in several years.
Didn't she do a video/story of her goals for 2019
It included move house
Turks and Caicos
Dubai
Lapland I think
It would take me 10 years to save enough for all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't she do a video/story of her goals for 2019
It included move house
Turks and Caicos
Dubai
Lapland I think
It would take me 10 years to save enough for all that!
It would take us 10 years but her holidays will be #kindlygifted

Interesting how long will this YouTube/Instagram PR goodies, advertisement, sponsorship nonsense will last .. These Youtubers get way too much of free stuff and as a result they become greedy, money splashing '' hard workers''.
Hard work in my opinion is when you work 50 or more hours each week. I truly doubt they spend that many hours filming & editing videos and responding to e-mails. And even if they do - it is done in a very comfortable way, whilst sitting on the sofa with fluffy cushions and candles in the background. They need a proper reality check. Can't wait when this trend of brands sponsoring influencers will slowly end and they will be all forced to come up with some other ideas how to ''work hard''.

Reactions: 7
Laughing so much at the “what my kids eat in a day” video, where she explains how to make cheese on toast!!!! ? She makes it even better by showing her ‘mum hack’ of using a pizza cutter to cut it. Yeah, because a knife is a lot more work! I’m sure she would respond with her usual “when you’ve got as many kids as I have” Schtick, but I do have more than her so just wanted to mention that. Cutting 3 pieces of toast really isn’t hard labour Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laughing so much at the “what my kids eat in a day” video, where she explains how to make cheese on toast!!!! ? She makes it even better by showing her ‘mum hack’ of using a pizza cutter to cut it. Yeah, because a knife is a lot more work! I’m sure she would respond with her usual “when you’ve got as many kids as I have” Schtick, but I do have more than her so just wanted to mention that. Cutting 3 pieces of toast really isn’t hard labour Emily
I just wish she'd call it cheese on toast like everyone else! ?

Reactions: 6
Interesting how long will this YouTube/Instagram PR goodies, advertisement, sponsorship nonsense will last .. These Youtubers get way too much of free stuff and as a result they become greedy, money splashing '' hard workers''.
Hard work in my opinion is when you work 50 or more hours each week. I truly doubt they spend that many hours filming & editing videos and responding to e-mails. And even if they do - it is done in a very comfortable way, whilst sitting on the sofa with fluffy cushions and candles in the background. They need a proper reality check. Can't wait when this trend of brands sponsoring influencers will slowly end and they will be all forced to come up with some other ideas how to ''work hard''.
I agree with most of this, but wouldn't say u have to work 50 hours or more to qualify as working hard!

Drives me insane the way she says she has “so many kids”! Wow, three Emily, you’ve nearly as many as the Duggars! ?
Many women have more than 3 kids, work full-time, perhaps in a manual job, don’t have a filthy rich husband (or maybe don’t have a partner at all), live in a 2-bed flat, don’t have the luxury of a car, maybe a disabled child to care for or an elderly parent & have never been able to afford to take their kids on a holiday. My heart actually BLEEDS for you Em! ?

Drives me insane the way she says she has “so many kids”! Wow, three Emily, you’ve nearly as many as the Duggars! ?
Many women have more than 3 kids, work full-time, perhaps in a manual job, don’t have a filthy rich husband (or maybe don’t have a partner at all), live in a 2-bed flat, don’t have the luxury of a car, maybe a disabled child to care for or an elderly parent & have never been able to afford to take their kids on a holiday. My heart actually BLEEDS for you Em! ?
And have a cleaner. I used to like Emily but her lifestyle is totally unattainable now. The amount of holidays they go on is something I would never be able to afford (I haven't been able to take my children abroad at all ?‍♀). And yes, it does make me feel a bit crap.

Reactions: 8
And have a cleaner. I used to like Emily but her lifestyle is totally unattainable now. The amount of holidays they go on is something I would never be able to afford (I haven't been able to take my children abroad at all ?‍♀). And yes, it does make me feel a bit crap.
It makes me feel like crap too. I don’t think these women ever take the time to reflect on how their attitude affects mums in the real world. I totally understand x

Exactly right. She thinks she’s overrun with the little darlings. One of my children is disabled, i can barely find the time or energy to brush my hair, but I don’t complain about the hassle of cutting my kids toast!!

Reactions: 4
Her saying hello and subscribe to me is a thing of nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what would be a great video for getting millions of views ? “ My monthly income from YT , Insta and affiliate links “ . I haven’t seen any of those on YouTube . Yeah , they talk about how much approximately one AD pays them , but it can be anything from £200 to thousands of pounds . That doesn’t really tell you much. I bet no one will be brave enough to ever publish this , the amount is probably huuuge and they are to embarrassed to show how much money they are actually making from their viewers .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what would be a great video for getting millions of views ? “ My monthly income from YT , Insta and affiliate links “ . I haven’t seen any of those on YouTube . Yeah , they talk about how much approximately one AD pays them , but it can be anything from £200 to thousands of pounds . That doesn’t really tell you much. I bet no one will be brave enough to ever publish this , the amount is probably huuuge and they are to embarrassed to show how much money they are actually making from their viewers .
Would be nice but it's never going to happen.

Imagine her being honest about income. This month I mase 80k profit from my book, 3k from hello fresh ads, 6k from very, 3k from nescafe, then there's YouTube AdSense so another 2k.

She couldn't keep up the lie that she's just trying to put food on the table if she was honest.

Reactions: 5
Some of the American Youtubers do. Maybe just the smaller ones. I watch a lot of planning and budgeting channels (no idea why as I’m in the UK and can’t apply most of it to my own life) and I think it was A Merry Life who shared her December income a couple of weeks ago. She didn’t fully break it down into ad campaigns etc but I think it was YouTube, Affiliates and something else

It’s very stranger that they’re all so secretive over it. It’s easy to find the income of a nurse, teacher, supermarket employee etc, it’s laid bare for everyone to find. I don’t know why influencers ? are so secretive about it. They obviously know what they’re doing is crass & preying on people’s insecurities & anxieties

Reactions: 4
It’s the con that fans don’t want to believe, isn’t it? That your best online friend gets such lucrative rewards for shilling you stuff. Sure other you tubers may do it, but not the one that you like and trust. No one likes to feel like an exploited sucker!

They’ll tell you how they deal with anxiety, periods, problem skin, constipation, saggy skin, bad breath, frizzy hair, mood swings - yet the subject area of income remains strangely too private. ??

Would be nice but it's never going to happen.

Imagine her being honest about income. This month I mase 80k profit from my book, 3k from hello fresh ads, 6k from very, 3k from nescafe, then there's YouTube AdSense so another 2k.

She couldn't keep up the lie that she's just trying to put food on the table if she was honest.
I wonder how much she did make from the planner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.