Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually make anyone feel good about themselves? Her terrible relationship with food, self indulgence and ridiculous materialism and greed, make for a skinny, unrelatable, show off.

I know Emily from years ago so curiosity keeps me following her but my god I’m at the end of my tether. She’s dangerous to young girls. I’m a fully functional adult and I come away from watching her feeling fat and inadequate. My little follow is just a drop in the ocean now but she’s losing it

Reactions: 10
She has just got back from a tenerife freebee and now LA! Jeeze scamming your viewers and selling your children sure does pay!
Yes she definitely is unrelatable @Bobbypinking. Did you know her in real life?

Reactions: 4
She has just got back from a tenerife freebee and now LA! Jeeze scamming your viewers and selling your children sure does pay!
Yes she definitely is unrelatable @Bobbypinking. Did you know her in real life?
Yes I did. Years ago. She was very nice to be fair but she was always desperate for fame and very materialistic. She entered herself for FHM student of the month!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hashtag #girlsgottaeat is now going to LA for a last minute trip with family.
I don't think this company who invited Emily will be paying for her whole family - flights, accommodation , during Easter holidays everything is sooo overpriced.
Company will pay for Emily's flight and maybe contribute little bit towards their family accommodation, but I doubt that.
Considering how many AD's she has been posting recently they will have no problem whatsover to afford lush holiday mansion in LA .
Emily in the last couple of weeks has been advertising constantly without taking a breath just bla bla hello fresh bla bla Nivea Q10 bla bla soda stream bla bla intel PC bla bla nestle water for kids bla bla reading eggs bla bla bla .. I could go on and on just for checking her recent 10 Instagram posts. ;)

TI just looked through her Insta posts and YouTube, these are the adverts she did in March 2019 ( just in one month )
This does not include her Insta stories , hidden adverts or affiliate links.

1. MSC Cruise - advertised twice
2.Fiorelli bags
3.Nivea - advertised twice
4.Spotify
5.Quorn
6.Nestle water
7.Intel PC
8.Soda Stream
9.Hello Fresh
10.Reading Eggs
11.Milk & More
12.Maver Rick Snacks

She makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe Emily’s thread on here is so small compared to Mrs M. She posts more ads, has as many free holidays as Mrs Meld but to more luxurious places and probably receives tons of freebies. Not to mention the amount of affiliate links she posts.

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Emily’s thread on here is so small compared to Mrs M. She posts more ads, has as many free holidays as Mrs Meld but to more luxurious places and probably receives tons of freebies. Not to mention the amount of affiliate links she posts.

Possibly because Emily doesn’t play the victim card as much as Mrs M

I agree with this 100%. I think its because she shows very little of her actual personality (if she has one) and opinion on things so therefore doesn't offend/irritate people such as Brummy or Meldrum. That why she is often labelled a robot or stepford wife and is basically just a selling channel. I definitely wish this thread was more active as she deserves the hate that the others get as she is MUCH more sneaky. She is just too clever though to do or say anything that may cause controversy due to her PR manager background probably.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how much money she must be earning ? I bet with doing just one AD she gets at least 2k , thats what most people earn monthly doing normal full time job . I truly doubt she would do it for less than 2k as she makes a video telling about it , insta stories plus insta post . YouTuber with 400k subs will ask tons of money for recommending products .. so in March she probably earned 40k including affiliate links .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m no Emily fan but I think it’s probably because she mostly declares her ads. She is also waaaay more professional than lazy Meldrum, I do think Emily puts a lot of time and effort into her video ideas, filming, editing etc. I think her PR/marketing background has been really beneficial in her realising she is a brand and in moulding all her content around that. She also genuinely likes her children and wants to spend time with them which is useful when you’re a mummy vlogger! I think so many people dislike meldrum because she can turn on the charm for the girls when they are working for her but when it’s not an ad she seems to want to get as far away from them as possible. Emily clearly puts her boys first.

Reactions: 15
I think she is better than Mrs M at declaring ads and yep her videos are beautifully edited and thought out but her YouTube and Instagram is now like a shopping channel, full of ads and affiliate links, rather than as it was at the beginning when she was showing her love of being a mum and helping other mums. Her last YouTube videos on evening routine, what I eat in a day, family meals - all ads.
I do think she genuinely enjoys being a mum and she has a better work life balance than Mrs M who i think is selfish but I think they are both greedy. Yeah mums gotta put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads (haven’t we all) but the amount of ads Emily does is crazy. Can we honestly see her using that soda machine in a few months? Advertising intel when she has a Mac. Would she really go on a cruise holiday if it wasn’t paid for? Now she’s going to LA on a free trip during the Easter break. Honestly how many people do you know who could afford to go to LA and relate to her lifestyle?

Last edited:
She has only just started declaring her ads. 30/34 pages on here are her not disclosing ads and affiliates. She still tries to be sneaky and will do a long title and hide |ad| in the middle (family meal ideas| raw vlog| ad| emily norris|). Its better than when she used to stick it on at the end and it wasn't visible in thumbnails but its still pretty hidden, you have to look for it.

Reactions: 7
She has only just started declaring her ads. 30/34 pages on here are her not disclosing ads and affiliates. She still tries to be sneaky and will do a long title and hide |ad| in the middle (family meal ideas| raw vlog| ad| emily norris|). Its better than when she used to stick it on at the end and it wasn't visible in thumbnails but its still pretty hidden, you have to look for it.
I’ve noticed her mate Kerry Whelpdale does this, hiding ad in the middle of her video title, v shady. It’s put me off as I otherwise quite like her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed her mate Kerry Whelpdale does this, hiding ad in the middle of her video title, v shady. It’s put me off as I otherwise quite like her.
Yes me too. They are mates in real life and can imagine they have had chats about best ways to hide the ad word as Kerry also used to tag it on the end. Annoys me even more that they are purposely being sly

Reactions: 3
Emily and Rebecca are neck and neck as far as shady advertising practices are concerned. And don't even get me started on their greediness. But Rebecca Meldrum seems as if she cannot escape her children quickly enough. As someone previously mentioned, if there is no money to be made off them then no Mrs. M will be found. Emsy is the polar opposite. She loves being with her boys. She is a very loving and attentive mother, so I applaud her for that. I just think she's phony. To be fair, she did a video with Louise Pentland last year and said she's not as smiley IRL. But of course we all knew that.

Does she actually make anyone feel good about themselves? Her terrible relationship with food, self indulgence and ridiculous materialism and greed, make for a skinny, unrelatable, show off.

I know Emily from years ago so curiosity keeps me following her but my god I’m at the end of my tether. She’s dangerous to young girls. I’m a fully functional adult and I come away from watching her feeling fat and inadequate. My little follow is just a drop in the ocean now but she’s losing it
I 100% agree with this...surely shes not doing anything but making real mums feel absolutely iadequate in every way possible!!

I don't think this company who invited Emily will be paying for her whole family - flights, accommodation , during Easter holidays everything is sooo overpriced.
Company will pay for Emily's flight and maybe contribute little bit towards their family accommodation, but I doubt that.
Considering how many AD's she has been posting recently they will have no problem whatsover to afford lush holiday mansion in LA .
Emily in the last couple of weeks has been advertising constantly without taking a breath just bla bla hello fresh bla bla Nivea Q10 bla bla soda stream bla bla intel PC bla bla nestle water for kids bla bla reading eggs bla bla bla .. I could go on and on just for checking her recent 10 Instagram posts. ;)

TI just looked through her Insta posts and YouTube, these are the adverts she did in March 2019 ( just in one month )

2.Fiorelli bags
4.Spotify
5.Quorn
6.Nestle water
7.Intel PC
8.Soda Stream
9.Hello Fresh
10.Reading Eggs
11.Milk & More
12.Maver Rick Snacks

She makes me sick.
3 days into April and she is advertising Cadbury. How is her channel continuing to grow?!

Reactions: 6
Another AD... trip to LA was only "confirmed last minute" guessing that means AD gifted? Also a new pushchair gifted! Do they not pay for anything?!?

• Wow
Who gets fake glasses for their kids? She’s all about appearances really

• Wow

2.Fiorelli bags
4.Spotify
5.Quorn
6.Nestle water
7.Intel PC
8.Soda Stream
9.Hello Fresh
10.Reading Eggs
11.Milk & More
12.Maver Rick Snacks

She makes me sick.
Just chuckling at number 5 - I’m sure a few months back she did an ad on burgers in the shape of batman or something. Has she suddenly become veggie? 😂

To be fair she doesn’t really need to put ad at all now... we all know that every bloody thing she posts about is going to be a sodding ad... it’s a given 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.