Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%
It’s funny how she makes out they’ve been considering it for a year when in actual fact they’ve most likely been biding their time waiting until she had a couple of years accounts from her amazing (!) job selfie employed which they will need for a mortgage. I have no doubt that with the amount of advertising she does they will likely move to a very snazzy big new home!

and another moan, did anyone else get the massive impression her post asking for ideas for their sons birthday was actually a big beg for free crap /stuff she can pretend to love and advertise and pass off as amazing presents...
Girls gotta eat/got no shame/desperate for fame...

🙄
One hundred per cent she was hinting for freebies for her boy. Cringe cringe cringe. Im.sure she will be gifted a hoverboard now

Reactions: 3
Hinting for freebies yes but even more so she wants to take everyone’s ideas and make a YouTube video about what to buy a 6 year old and affiliate link the tit out of it so she’s raking it in.

I’d be fuming with my mum if she’d sold my childhood and privacy for an extravagant lifestyle. I think some of these children will need therapy.

For someone who was abused as a child and claims to have separation anxiety with her children I think it’s insane that she has over shared so much of their childhood online. You know there are paedos thriving from YouTube and Instagram. Turns my stomach. If anyone became obsessed with one of those boys they know their names, their school, their home address. It’s all online and I would be terrified to go to sleep at night having shared all that in case I woke up in the morning and one of them was gone. Unlikely I know, but anxiety doesn’t care about how likely something is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s a very good point, you’d think given her childhood she’d be more protective of her boys experiencing something more ‘normal’ and away from the potential attention of weirdos....
I guess it depends what is strongest, the desire for fame & money or the anxiety around her kids...

Reactions: 2
Genuine question, in her last video of the funny mum hacks, the row of baked beans in the background is that product placement? I’m pretty sure that cupboard of hers is always shut away as it’s her ‘breakfast station’ just curious as the beans seemed a bit out of place as previously she’s shown she puts tins in a completely different cupboard?

Anyone else find she really babys her kids? Like she doesn’t want them to grow up and not need her as much? Sorry if this has already been mentioned
I'm wondering if she's pregnant. House move, loose tops.

I'm wondering if she's pregnant. House move, loose tops.

I thought this too. Looking back just now, for the last week or two almost everything has been filmed and photographed just head and chest apart from a few bits with baggy clothes. It makes sense with planning to move house too.

I thought this too. Looking back just now, for the last week or two almost everything has been filmed and photographed just head and chest apart from a few bits with baggy clothes. It makes sense with planning to move house too.
I dont think she is. Because
1- in her last q&a she said they were done, and they had to be "responsible because they're getting older". That remark was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I found it quite insensitive to older women who are still waiting to conceive and/or finally have their rainbow baby. For some women this could happen for them in their early 40's. So for a smug 36 year with 3 healthy boys to make that comment, shows she is out of touch with the fact that more women are becoming mothers much later in life.
2- if she was pregnant she wouldnt have missed the opportunity to film every step for content

I dont think she is. Because
1- in her last q&a she said they were done, and they had to be "responsible because they're getting older". That remark was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I found it quite insensitive to older women who are still waiting to conceive and/or finally have their rainbow baby. For some women this could happen for them in their early 40's. So for a smug 36 year with 3 healthy boys to make that comment, shows she is out of touch with the fact that more women are becoming mothers much later in life.
2- if she was pregnant she wouldnt have missed the opportunity to film every step for content
I didn’t see that, I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore. Can’t believe she said that, bloody ridiculous at 36. Fair enough if they are done that’s their business but lots of people only start their families in mid to late 30s, sometimes 40s. Such an intensive thing to say!

A sly #ad on her latest video over that Shark hoover. Declare it an AD you sneaky con woman!

Reactions: 6
A sly #ad on her latest video over that Shark hoover. Declare it an AD you sneaky con woman!
MRS Butter wouldnt melt in my mouth thinks she is exempt from rules. It was a blatant ad. Why else would u mention carpet lines or even mention the hoover at all.

I didn’t see that, I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore. Can’t believe she said that, bloody ridiculous at 36. Fair enough if they are done that’s their business but lots of people only start their families in mid to late 30s, sometimes 40s. Such an intensive thing to say!
I thought she was early 40s! 😂

• Haha
Just watched her all day clean video (don't judge, im stuck under a sleeping baby! *I know I could put him down but I can't be bothered to move! 😂) who, particularly someone that does a lot of cleaning videos, dusts the bottom shelf before the top one?! Especially after saying they've not been done for ages?! 🙄

Just watched her all day clean video (don't judge, im stuck under a sleeping baby! *I know I could put him down but I can't be bothered to move! 😂) who, particularly someone that does a lot of cleaning videos, dusts the bottom shelf before the top one?! Especially after saying they've not been done for ages?! 🙄
she doesn’t clean, she has a cleaner, she tidies...her stupid tap to clean things are ridiculous, it’s not cleaning it’s tidying! There’s a bloody difference!
Sorry, she grates on me so much with that!!

I have reported here to ASA for yet ANOTHER UNDECLARD AD on her vlog. Shes a bleeping con artist, sly cow!

Reactions: 4
Its a sad state of affairs when people cannot feel motivated to clean/tidy their homes unless they watch emily making money from them.

Reactions: 7
Its a sad state of affairs when people cannot feel motivated to clean/tidy their homes unless they watch emily making money from them.
It’s a sad state of affairs that anyone engages with this vacuous woman at all

Anybody watched her recent video. I’m sure her nail colour is different when she’s out on her run to the rest of the vlog!

Eye rolled at her "working"🙄.. whinging about a one hour voice over!(in her soft office). Plus Matt took Fraser football and did a school run after he finished work. Hardly supermum like she is trying to claim. She basically did a 15 minute chilli, a bit of a tidy up and a one hour voice over whilst the kids were at school. Privileged much! Her day seemed like my day tbh and I'm very lucky. I wouldn't call myself motivational. The women that are all of the house all day working, then do it all after who are I think are hard workers.

Has anybody noticed she isn’t down as one of their creators anymore on channel mums website?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.