Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find she really babys her kids? Like she doesn’t want them to grow up and not need her as much? Sorry if this has already been mentioned

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find she really babys her kids? Like she doesn’t want them to grow up and not need her as much? Sorry if this has already been mentioned
Yes she definitely does. Especially her eldest who is nearly 9. She still puts his milk in a beaker 🙈 I think she has gotten better as she used to do EVERYTHING for them whereas they have a bit more responsibilities to do now but I do agree that she still babies them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thank you! Im absolutely amazed that someone was trying to defend vloggers/emily norris. All of what you said is done with the aim of making money and gaining subscribers/ followers so mummys and daddys dont have to go out to work.
You're jumping to conclusions. I was not defending the Norris woman. I was raising a point. Sue me.

I wonder which child pimping ‘Influencer’ Bubblegummy is? 🤔
I am Emily Norris.

Reactions: 1
Just saw her bloopers outtakes on insta. Matt only has to breathe and she is doing the Zoella open mouthed, silent fake laugh. Its ok not to laugh Emily, stop encouraging his bad dad jokes, he isn't funny.

Reactions: 2
Just saw her bloopers outtakes on insta. Matt only has to breathe and she is doing the Zoella open mouthed, silent fake laugh. Its ok not to laugh Emily, stop encouraging his bad dad jokes, he isn't funny.
She always acts like a silly flirty school girl around matt.

Reactions: 2
She always acts like a silly flirty school girl around matt.
I agree! Its so embarrassing to watch. I wouldn't mind but hes really insulting to her all the time! Yet all she does is talks in a baby voice, giggles and fake laughs at him. Stepford wife much.

Reactions: 7
Her tap to clean stories today... I wonder if she took them before and after the cleaner came 😂 it looks like a totally different time of day based on the light. Hilarious if so. Wants everyone to think she’s this big boss lady going off to London then cleaning her home top to bottom when she gets home.

Reactions: 5
Her tap to clean stories today... I wonder if she took them before and after the cleaner came 😂 it looks like a totally different time of day based on the light. Hilarious if so. Wants everyone to think she’s this big boss lady going off to London then cleaning her home top to bottom when she gets home.
Haha yes! I thought the same!

I agree! Its so embarrassing to watch. I wouldn't mind but hes really insulting to her all the time! Yet all she does is talks in a baby voice, giggles and fake laughs at him. Stepford wife much.
So its not just me who thinks it. Phew!

Whenever she goes somewhere "important or posh" she gets those chloe boots out 🤣😂
Similar to rebecca ellen lamb getting her givenchy handbag out

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've never paid much attention to her rings before but wow! They're so frustrating 😂 they're all so different
I also think that them blue diamonds or whatever they are just look like missing diamonds in the ring.

I've never paid much attention to her rings before but wow! They're so frustrating 😂 they're all so different
She has very different wedding/engagement rings now that what is is wearing today in that baby picture she put up today with Fraser. Looks like she upgraded them when Matt upgraded his hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the boys hairstyling video and thought it was so awkward and also a bit cheeky! Make sure you tip your barber well so they'll do your kids hair again! Also thought they should have shown atleast one highstreet branded product, not everyone is going to buy professional styling products for their child! I certainly wouldn't

Just watched the boys hairstyling video and thought it was so awkward and also a bit cheeky! Make sure you tip your barber well so they'll do your kids hair again! Also thought they should have shown atleast one highstreet branded product, not everyone is going to buy professional styling products for their child! I certainly wouldn't
Its all about showing off with Emily. Eberything high end and branded. Example uses elemis and dermalogica but happy to advertise for nivea q10 for the wads of cash!

Reactions: 8
God help us. Emily is going to release a necklace for sale as well as another yearly planner.

• Angry
  • Haha
I see she is talking about house viewing. I can't wait until she moves to a massive house and her viewers see how much she has been scamming them. She must be loaded doing ad after ad, year after year.

Reactions: 6
Why the hell did they get a whole new kitchen if they knew they wanted to move?!

It’s funny how she makes out they’ve been considering it for a year when in actual fact they’ve most likely been biding their time waiting until she had a couple of years accounts from her amazing (!) job selfie employed which they will need for a mortgage. I have no doubt that with the amount of advertising she does they will likely move to a very snazzy big new home!

and another moan, did anyone else get the massive impression her post asking for ideas for their sons birthday was actually a big beg for free crap /stuff she can pretend to love and advertise and pass off as amazing presents...
Girls gotta eat/got no shame/desperate for fame...

🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.