Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that Jackson’s room doesn’t have a radiator? I noticed it in a comment on her video and was surprised - it must be so cold in there!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that Jackson’s room doesn’t have a radiator? I noticed it in a comment on her video and was surprised - it must be so cold in there!
Hopefully they'll put one in and cover over the bad wallpaper job ahaha. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The radiator was likely removed for the bad wallpaper job.

And the comments about her not feeling herself because she’s not been “working out” nothing to do with eating too many mince pies!! For once, just be real!!!

Reactions: 8

And the comments about her not feeling herself because she’s not been “working out” nothing to do with eating too many mince pies!! For once, just be real!!!
Nothing stopping her working out in her massive house she can't stop bragging about. How about she jogs around that sodding garden we see rather a lot of. She does look a bit fluffier I will say 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cue new year swipe ups for all the new fabletics gyms gear she'll be promoting

Reactions: 4
Well maybe your the joke Emily. Maybe just maybe a wee joke about your “quarantine queen” jumper is a joke to you but it certainly isn’t to the thousands that have died because of COVID. I can hear you now in your drawl “oh for gawds sake Matt! They’re saying I’m making a joke of COVID now 🙄”. I’m pretty sure the frontline workers my sister included aren’t parading about their mansions with their QQ jumpers on. You my dear are an absolute rocket! Your the type of person who thinks making a fashion statement actually makes a political statement when in fact it just makes you a tit. Off you pop Em, go polish your diamond tiara and dry your eyes on your petticoat. Oh, and close your toilet doors when your taking a pic how very common!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Well maybe your the joke Emily. Maybe just maybe a wee joke about your “quarantine queen” jumper is a joke to you but it certainly isn’t to the thousands that have died because of COVID. I can hear you now in your drawl “oh for gawds sake Matt! They’re saying I’m making a joke of COVID now 🙄”. I’m pretty sure the frontline workers my sister included aren’t parading about their mansions with their QQ jumpers on. You my dear are an absolute rocket!
Did she send her 90yr old granny a jumper? You know, the one she used for a click bait title on her vlog for "beating covid" ... sod off Emily go drag your nipples through some dolmio or something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well maybe your the joke Emily. Maybe just maybe a wee joke about your “quarantine queen” jumper is a joke to you but it certainly isn’t to the thousands that have died because of COVID. I can hear you now in your drawl “oh for gawds sake Matt! They’re saying I’m making a joke of COVID now 🙄”. I’m pretty sure the frontline workers my sister included aren’t parading about their mansions with their QQ jumpers on. You my dear are an absolute rocket!
This 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Well maybe your the joke Emily. Maybe just maybe a wee joke about your “quarantine queen” jumper is a joke to you but it certainly isn’t to the thousands that have died because of COVID. I can hear you now in your drawl “oh for gawds sake Matt! They’re saying I’m making a joke of COVID now 🙄”. I’m pretty sure the frontline workers my sister included aren’t parading about their mansions with their QQ jumpers on. You my dear are an absolute rocket! Your the type of person who thinks making a fashion statement actually makes a political statement when in fact it just makes you a tit. Off you pop Em, go polish your diamond tiara and dry your eyes on your petticoat. Oh, and close your toilet doors when your taking a pic how very common!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 This!

Reactions: 3
"Last week she had a cold so they all went and had a test" Well a cold isn't a symptom, I don't remember her saying she was isolating (but maybe it was after she'd blocked me) and lets be honest she would say/make a deal of it, and the whole house doesn't get to have a test because one person has a cold! Jumping on some sick bandwagon for content.

Reactions: 6
All these cleaning/tidying videos I feel just makes for lazy children. Their eldest is what 10(?) years old, why isn't he helping to tidy up his own room, his own toys, the towel on the floor by his bed. Don't get me wrong my Mum still cleaned our rooms - hoovering, dusting etc. But she would never tidy up toys for us at that age! But I guess if she doesn't tidy it she has no content for her video. :rolleyes:
I've seen before she even gets out the school uniforms for each child every morning and lays it out for them... these children are babied so much. She's not teaching them any independence at all.
My 7 year-old cleans a majority of her own room FFS. My 9 year-old does all of it, including dusting and vacuuming. It's not perfect but that's not the point. On the days they struggle bus, we do it together. Mom and Dad will always help, but it's important they learn to do it themselves. We don't pay them for it either. Putting dishes away, cleaning common living spaces, helping with dishes, and emptying the trash is everyday life. Every so often we have a pizza/soda/game night to celebrate any major cleaning victories. If they do extra things we don't normally make them do we will give them something. But this mentality of "every little thing your child does deserves a reward" doesn't fly with us. If you spoil them like she does, how will they ever learn the value something meaningful?

Reactions: 15
I just watched that clean and undecorate with me. I know everyone cleans differently but what happened to airing the beds before you make them again? I was also shocked she had no pillow protectors and appeared not to put a sheet on Caleb's bed!!!

Reactions: 4
The rooms are so devoid of any personality. I can't believe she paid someone to design this room... it's so bare.
It’s awful isn’t it? No pictures on the walls, no colour, no personality. Just bland and sterile. A bit like Scamily. And what’s with the odd cushions on the floor?

Reactions: 5
The rooms are so devoid of any personality. I can't believe she paid someone to design this room... it's so bare.
Plus why do none of the bedrooms have curtains up yet? Surely that's something you'd do fairly soon-ish. Makes the rooms look so cold.

It’s awful isn’t it? No pictures on the walls, no colour, no personality. Just bland and sterile. A bit like Scamily. And what’s with the odd cushions on the floor?
It's terrible. I would understand if she was the one that decorated it, but paying someone to do that!? And this dresser?

I hate this fashion of having everything grey. I like muted colours, but everything grey is so depressing. It's a kids bedroom, have some fun decorating it!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I just watched that clean and undecorate with me. I know everyone cleans differently but what happened to airing the beds before you make them again? I was also shocked she had no pillow protectors and appeared not to put a sheet on Caleb's bed!!!
New here, usually comment on another tattle thread .... Yeah, no, she doesn't really know how to clean properly. Not the first time I've noticed her do something unhygienic ... like taking the clean washing out of the dryer and sorting/ folding it on the floor. Why ? Don't you have a table you can do this on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks much smaller since they've decorated it too!
Wheres the mismatch of character pictures/bedding/accessories etc?
I have to admit I'm not one for decorating to current interests etc. Because they change their mind so quick. My children's rooms are neutral carpet, neutral curtains etc. Then a boldish colour on the wall, and framed big pictures/character bedding/lamp/ornament etc. Then it's easily changed. So I get her going neutral. But she doesnt add anything child friendly after

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.