Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s her black mould?😂 (I don’t watch her vids often). Totally agree about the 3.5 beds thing too, the box room is rather small.

bleeping hell she has gone for a mansion hasn’t she. Knew it would be large property with a big garden. All for status isn’t it.
all over the window frames and in her shower too!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I know I’ll probs annoy people in saying this but IMO her old living room was small for a family of 5, and the garden was a bit limiting for 3 football loving boys, too. I know I know, people live comfortably in smaller places. I just don’t blame her for moving if they have the money to. New house looks lovely, v jealous of that upstairs landing 😧

Reactions: 24
I know I’ll probs annoy people in saying this but IMO her old living room was small for a family of 5, and the garden was a bit limiting for 3 football loving boys, too. I know I know, people live comfortably in smaller places. I just don’t blame her for moving if they have the money to. New house looks lovely, v jealous of that upstairs landing 😧
I agree, I think the actual house was plenty big enough for her but the garden was tiny for 3 very active boys imo!

Reactions: 2
Wonder why Caleb got the 'box room'? Surely Jackson should have got the box room as he's the youngest. His face was pure disgust😆

Reactions: 4
Wonder why Caleb got the 'box room'? Surely Jackson should have got the box room as he's the youngest. His face was pure disgust😆
Middle child syndrome. Fraser is 100% her favourite and Jackson is her baby! Caleb just acts up and doesn’t bring in the cash! You’ve got to work for a bigger room caleb! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest video. Is she wearing ultra baggy clothes to be comfy or is she possibly pregnant?

I thought the same.
However looks like Caleb has his own bathroom or ensuite, I don’t think Jackson did. My guess is they don’t want “baby Jacks” running his own bath or something.... but still, Caleb got the smallest room.

Poor Caleb . He won’t appreciate having his own en suite yet. He looked gutted. Esp as the other boys rooms are so much bigger. I know these things can’t be helped but I hope they tried to prepare him 😕

Just finished watching the vlog. I have to say I don't mind Emily too much. I've followed her since the very beginning and wasn't surprised at her channel growing at the rate it did. She's not Emily, she's Emily Norris the Brand now. She puts a lot of effort into her videos and I think she does ads well however I pick and choose what content of hers I watch as she isn't always relatable to me anymore. My family live in a mid terrace house. We have one week long UK holiday every couple of years and we share a 10 year old car between me and my husband. Would I love to have a few nicer things? Yes I would but I'm not jealous that other people do have massive house, loads of holidays etc as I'd hate to put myself and my family out there like she does to be scrutinised and ridiculed for every little thing. I am looking forward to seeing what they do with this house but you can bet that it'll be unrecognisable in a year's time. One last thing, I cannot stand the voice she uses when talking to Matt (darl 🤣) it's creepy. She's definitely got a business voice and a home voice 🤣

I was surprised how big fraser’s room was, I thought that was the master bedroom at first.

i can imagine those doors and that window at the back of the house overlooking the garden will soon be replaced by a huge set of bifold doors.

I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she’s made a real point of saying absolutely no more. If she was I’d be shocked.

I think Caleb got the small room as it had an en-suite. I don’t think it’s a big deal to be honest and I would have probably done the same if faced with that situation.

I’m keen to see what they do with the place but renovation type vlogs are really my thing so I doubt I’ll watch much.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a lovely family home and not completely oversized from what I saw. It looks like it will work better for them unlike when Rebecca Meldrum moved to the mansion. The living room in their old house was small for 5 people as was the garden. Even the kids bedrooms. The only lovely space was the kitchen area. They obviously can afford it so I think it made sense to move and would disagree it was a status move.

Reactions: 3
Jackson has an en-suite too, as he walks into the room you see it quickly, the doorway into it is definitely in his room. TBF I’m the youngest and my older siblings always had the bigger rooms, plus the older boys get a bathroom each.

New thread name - what's that saying
I see davies and mac her removal company have told people to check her vlog. Whats the betting this is an undeclared AD???
I hope she has learnt from past mistakes. If they paid full price for the removals, they will have paid 1000s as those guys did everything

Jackson has an en-suite too, as he walks into the room you see it quickly, the doorway into it is definitely in his room. TBF I’m the youngest and my older siblings always had the bigger rooms, plus the older boys get a bathroom each.
Do you mean on the video she put up? I can only see built in wardrobes on that clip of Jackson’s room and the doorway into his room, I don’t see an en suite?

caleb is the middle child though, so it makes sense for Fraser to have the biggest room, but you’d think caleb would have the next size room and then Jackson would have the smallest, but I think, as others have said, Jackson doesn’t have an en suite so he’s got the middle sized room instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.