Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new house is beautiful. She is going to ruin it 🙈. The way she was talking, I really thought her house was going to be big but really outdated and old fashioned. It doesn’t need renovating at all, it’s beautiful. Absolutely massive too.

I do worry for the boys safety that field/farmland at the back of the garden (which is stunning!) It would be easy for anyone to access their garden through it. If I were her I wouldn’t be showing that on camera/insta for the world to see. Also opens them up for burglars etc as she posts when she is away. I hope they invest in a good security system.

Reactions: 4
I think she got the laundry chute idea from 'Jordan Page: fun, cheap or free' because her laundry hack video was really popular. But she is American and has a typically oversized American house. With three unruly kids in the house sure she will soon regret the decision, leave the rest to your imagination 😂
Her mate Myka Stauffer who re-homed her adopted autistic chinese son had one too, the one Emily unfollowed, re-followed and unfollowed again when she was called out about it.

The house looks like a nice normal house, I’m sure it cost a small fortune. I was expecting something like the SJs. Wonder how long it will be before that beautiful kitchen is ripped out.

Reactions: 5
I did expect a lot more of a project, something much older, maybe with some period features and with a visibly dated kitchen, old carpets that need to be ripped out but honestly it looks like a house others would consider to be 'turn key' perfect, ready to move into! I mean I do get putting your own stamp on things, but I wonder if she'll go all Lily Pebbles, who ripped out a perfectly nice, well done bathroom to replace it in her style.

She hasn't shown much of her new house but what she has shown looks nice! I was imagining something bigger thought similar to the sacconejolys

I think I'm in the minority but I don't like her new house the way it currently is. Her last house was 100x better. It reminds me of Meldrums a little bit and seems like theres lots of rooms everywhere. I don't like the kitchen either other than the oven.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was really creepy on her stories how someone mentioned that jackson was standing right where he was born-I know she filmed his birth but just seemed a bit of a creepy thing for a minion to point out,but Maybe that’s just me lol.

Reactions: 11
I think I'm in the minority but I don't like her new house the way it currently is. Her last house was 100x better. It reminds me of Meldrums a little bit and seems like theres lots of rooms everywhere. I don't like the kitchen either other than the oven.
I think the house is liveable, I don’t mind the kitchen and I do really like the cooker, but I agree re the layout. Their old house was quite cosy and family orientated, whereas this is just a big mass of rooms at the moment. I’ve never lived in a house like that, so it wouldn’t be something I’d choose to live in. I think overall it’s a nice house, the garden is nice and the house isn’t really outdated or a dump, but yeah the layout isn’t good and I would choose her old house over this with the way it is at the moment.

Her new house is beautiful. She is going to ruin it 🙈. The way she was talking, I really thought her house was going to be big but really outdated and old fashioned. It doesn’t need renovating at all, it’s beautiful. Absolutely massive too.

I do worry for the boys safety that field/farmland at the back of the garden (which is stunning!) It would be easy for anyone to access their garden through it. If I were her I wouldn’t be showing that on camera/insta for the world to see. Also opens them up for burglars etc as she posts when she is away. I hope they invest in a good security system.
I thought that too with regard to the open field/ farmland. I wonder if they will fence it off somehow? Too easily accessible for my liking.

Reactions: 1
I think the house is liveable, I don’t mind the kitchen and I do really like the cooker, but I agree re the layout. Their old house was quite cosy and family orientated, whereas this is just a big mass of rooms at the moment. I’ve never lived in a house like that, so it wouldn’t be something I’d choose to live in. I think overall it’s a nice house, the garden is nice and the house isn’t really outdated or a dump, but yeah the layout isn’t good and I would choose her old house over this with the way it is at the moment.
I never liked the sitting room in their old house - it seemed very unwelcoming and a sort of hybrid hallway/office/ sitting room. Can’t imagine they used it much. I’m not a big fan of open space living though personally, I like separate rooms 😊

Reactions: 12
I never liked the sitting room in their old house - it seemed very unwelcoming and a sort of hybrid hallway/office/ sitting room. Can’t imagine they used it much. I’m not a big fan of open space living though personally, I like separate rooms 😊
Must agree, I didn’t like that room, I thought it was bizarre to say the least. If they’d removed the desk, then it would have been fine. I did like the rest though, I thought it was rather family orientated. I’ve pretty much always lived in open plan so it’s just what I’m used to I guess. I really don’t like the look of the jumble of rooms in the new house with the doors between each room. :)

Reactions: 3
Her comment that her Instagram was nearly broken with all the messages she received - awkward 😬🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I just saw her stories on her home account and honestly I really do want to see the house tour and have her explain what type of project she's planning because so far I can't see much beyond decorating, and decorating isn't what I'd really call renovating? All the woodwork like the doors and skirting boards look in good condition. I am truly interested in what she's planning.

I just saw her stories on her home account and honestly I really do want to see the house tour and have her explain what type of project she's planning because so far I can't see much beyond decorating, and decorating isn't what I'd really call renovating? All the woodwork like the doors and skirting boards look in good condition. I am truly interested in what she's planning.
I’m interested but it pisses me off that people just can’t be happy with their lovely new home for a while

She loves herself doesn’t she🙄🙄
I cringed at her saying 'you'll get a sneak peak", "I'm uploading a house tour so don't worry!"etc, like how vain do you want to be and how inflated must her ego be. Imagine posting on insta saying that as a 'non influencer', people would be like wtf! Up your arse abit there love, nobody cares.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.