Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me, or does she come across quite a bit younger than her actual age? I'm about 2 years older and I feel like a granny in comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My opinion is she is very careful about what she shows online, despite making out she is oh so open. In lockdown she lived with her mum, had access to their own swimming pool and never once posted how she was enjoying it (her sister did though) as im sure she knew full well how much it would piss the regular everyday people off (and especially those struggling). She has her own manager, which I don't think she's ever mentioned (i know someone who knows them), so they obviously have a content plan and meetings about what will be posted, and I'm sure that'll include her 'body positivity' posts. She's a huge humble bragger IMO, tries way too hard to be relatable when reality is duck all of her followers can genuinely relate to her actual privileged lifestyle.

Oh and the symprovise bullshit was probably uploaded by her manager, along with lots of the other content too

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My opinion is she is very careful about what she shows online, despite making out she is oh so open. In lockdown she lived with her mum, had access to their own swimming pool and never once posted how she was enjoying it (her sister did though) as im sure she knew full well how much it would piss the regular everyday people off (and especially those struggling). She has her own manager, which I don't think she's ever mentioned (i know someone who knows them), so they obviously have a content plan and meetings about what will be posted, and I'm sure that'll include her 'body positivity' posts. She's a huge humble bragger IMO, tries way too hard to be relatable when reality is duck all of her followers can genuinely relate to her actual privileged lifestyle.

Oh and the symprovise bullshit was probably uploaded by her manager, along with lots of the other content too
I think youā€™ve hit the nail on the head. She pretends to be one of us girls because thatā€™s what will sell, not because she genuinely believes any of this.

a few posts ago she posted about how romance ā€œisnā€™t equalā€ and partnered up with bumble but like, sheā€™s been with the same guy since her teens - what does Em know about waiting to respond to texts and deciding who pays for dinner?

And that post ā€œsociety has us falling in love with lads we met up with once in Nandoā€™sā€ like, how would you know Em? Youā€™ve never dated as an adult - what makes you think you can wade in to talk about modern dating issues when youā€™ve never actually done it?

itā€™s her entitlement. Shes entitled to her opinion, to talk about things she knows nothing about. Sheā€™s entitled to money and thatā€™s what brings in the cash - being relatable to women. Itā€™s all one big facade.

Id normally say, let greedy shallow people live their greedy shallow lives, more fool them. But I despise the fact she misleads people on really important issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to unfollow despite liking a few bits of her content. She just came across too righteous. Covid?.. She's an expert, all go and get your jabs, and if you don't you're an ass hole šŸ¤”. Ukraine, my POV is correct and if you don't like it you don't have to follow me. I cant remember what else she was absolutely certain that her POV was the only POV but I just couldn't watch someone any longer who pretends to be so woke and open who in reality was very single minded and shoving her own beliefs down everyone's throats

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow despite liking a few bits of her content. She just came across too righteous. Covid?.. She's an expert, all go and get your jabs, and if you don't you're an ass hole šŸ¤”. Ukraine, my POV is correct and if you don't like it you don't have to follow me. I cant remember what else she was absolutely certain that her POV was the only POV but I just couldn't watch someone any longer who pretends to be so woke and open who in reality was very single minded and shoving her own beliefs down everyone's throats
I remember seeing someone comment under one of her posts. It was about her celebrating other women and other influencers.

the comment was basically- but a lot of these other women (influencera) rely on making us feel jealous so we buy products/services that provide their income.

her responses were pretty ugly, but among them; ā€œyou donā€™t even follow meā€ what does that even mean? How is that even relevant? Her grid is public, you donā€™t need to follow her (I certainly donā€™t) to see what she posts. Sheā€™s the literal definition of an ignorant idiot. Sheā€™s uneducated, uninformed, inexperienced, unintelligent and overly opinionated. A bad combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s very immature. Someone has obviously personally annoyed her/offended her and sheā€™s gone straight onto insta to rattle off some vague bitchy nonsense. Grow up?

Reactions: 10
... what?
i think itā€™s Ems way of saying she doesnā€™t feel pretty today??? But she canā€™t articulate herself very well because sheā€™s a moron and relies on quips she thinks look clever that sheā€™s seen on tumblr

agree on the spaniel front. Spaniels are cute and only marginally annoying!

Edit because i just viewed her stories;

I think sheā€™s saying ā€œIā€™m not conventionally pretty and Iā€™m feeling angry about that todayā€

also, whatā€™s she on about? Sheā€™s been with the same guy for 10 years. How was the bar low for men? She hasnā€™t dated as an adult (unless Iā€™m mistaken).

has she had a fight with her weird fiancƩ?

A55339FE-608A-4B98-90B6-79E529210499.jpeg

Reactions: 3
That first post gives me Jenna Marbles 'just been cheated on' slut-shamey vibes. Someone been at her man? I noticed she angled her engagement ring into the shot.

Also, yes it is a massive generalisation. Most of us have other things to concern ourselves with than just dating.

And yes, get out of rave, lol.

Reactions: 7
i think itā€™s Ems way of saying she doesnā€™t feel pretty today??? But she canā€™t articulate herself very well because sheā€™s a moron and relies on quips she thinks look clever that sheā€™s seen on tumblr

agree on the spaniel front. Spaniels are cute and only marginally annoying!

Edit because i just viewed her stories;

I think sheā€™s saying ā€œIā€™m not conventionally pretty and Iā€™m feeling angry about that todayā€

also, whatā€™s she on about? Sheā€™s been with the same guy for 10 years. How was the bar low for men? She hasnā€™t dated as an adult (unless Iā€™m mistaken).

has she had a fight with her weird fiancƩ?

View attachment 1232744
I dunno I kind of agree with it! When I was younger my fri and sat nights were LIFE. Iā€™d spend the day shopping, tanning, doing hair, nails makeup etc for a night out to possibly flirt or get with a guy who probably had skid marks in his pants šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.