Emily Canham #6 Busted breaking lockdown law all to get Botox in my “locked” jaw.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt is not a slime ball though, he’s a sweetheart!!!
Yeah, I don’t think that liking Melissa’s pictures is that deep. I think it’s more that Melissa is showing off her work (the girls makeup) and both James and Matt are showing support to Melissa’s work? The vast majority of her profile is her work. I know guys liking other girls pictures is a red flag to some, but in the context that it’s Melissa’s work profile, I don’t think it’s a big deal?

Reactions: 14
Thought it was bad james liking his sisters instas with these women but matt willis does it also.
I think that Matt is close with James's family. I seem to recall he lived with them when he and James first formed Busted (before Charlie joined).

Reactions: 8
Anyone else remember that plait Emily had in her hair back in like her 2014 that she kept for ages

Reactions: 17
It's not a fringe it is shaping around the face I have the same thing (she says not having had a hair cut since last year due to Covid).

Reactions: 6
I have always thought Emily is like a younger Lydia.......or a middle class version of Imogen. Those three bang on about their skinny size and being bullied 24/7. God help us!

View attachment 268726
she makes me want to repeatedly smash my face i to a wall. Trying to make James jealous Emz??
I vote for Emily, Lydia and Imogen to go out on a “date”. They can all try to outdo each other with their victim mentalities and talk about weighing less than a child.

She must be so bored what does she do all day when her mom and sister are at school ?
Did she move back home permanently and give up her apartment in London?

Yeah I would have thought he was a resident too because he did say in an interview one time that he got a green card but something definitely went on because he did not fly directly from the UK to LA.
He could also be on a creative Visa but tbh I’m not sure.

I am reading the comments backwards and I just commented the same thing. Emily would love to be like Lydiot. Though she reminds me of a middle class Imogen. Take all three, Emily, Lydiot and Imogen and lock them away without WiFi. There is only so much we can take of all three boasting about their tiny bodies and whining about being bullied. They are all narcissist and annoying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Days support your independent book shops rather than amazon, but had just shared her amazon wish list with a £400+ item on it

Reactions: 14

This account is gone now right?

I just don’t understand why she keeps mentioning her height it’s not something anyone can control and unless you’re in an audition what’s the relevancy it’s absurd. Where I’m from her height is the average height for women so I can’t comprehend it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.