Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone commented during the live asking if Emily had received the oil she got her from her amazon wishlist. I’m gobsmacked I didn’t understand why she was tweeting her amazon wishlist before
Awwwww, you sound too nice to be watching any of the yewchewb / ig shillers. That was sadly her ONLY reason, the only ones who should be getting items sent them are the small charities imo. Pet food/ toys etc. Nothing about say £50. But Emily and her ilk would disagree 😬

ooooh my god it's so bad. He's deadass playing guitar while she's talking

also, I bet James posts here too and he wanted to show us that she's in fact not 5'10 hahaha
Maybe his tiny man ego was desperate to show that his gf is not taller than he is. Sorry, girl he is dating, kinda. You know, casually.

Dudes can be precious about height.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwwww, you sound too nice to be watching any of the yewchewb / ig shillers. That was sadly her ONLY reason, the only ones who should be getting items sent them are the small charities imo. Pet food/ toys etc. Nothing about say £50. But Emily and her ilk would disagree 😬

Maybe his tiny man ego was desperate to show that his gf is not taller than he is. Sorry, girl he is dating, kinda. You know, casually.

Dudes can be precious about height.
Like Emily’s average height ego is always so desperate to show off about she’s ‘5ft10’

Reactions: 2
Do you think James realises shes full on redecorating his house? Or is he just happy to have her out of the way doing something?

The view is fab though!😍
Is she actually doing it though? This is the girl who claimed she couldn’t carry a hoover up stairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His family use it as a summer home, they’re probably watching like... what’s is this girl doing to our house and bedrooms hahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do you guys reckon she’s doing? Lockdown is pretty much over now, she could go home to her flat in London, she could go to her family...but looks like she’s firmly planted in Cornwall spending loads of time and effort and money doing up the place! The only thing I can think of is that she really sees a future with James and sees it as somewhere she can pop to as a holiday home...

Reactions: 1
What do you guys reckon she’s doing? Lockdown is pretty much over now, she could go home to her flat in London, she could go to her family...but looks like she’s firmly planted in Cornwall spending loads of time and effort and money doing up the place! The only thing I can think of is that she really sees a future with James and sees it as somewhere she can pop to as a holiday home...
I think she is doing decorating/Reno so James can’t ‘kick’ her out. I would say she is manipulating him into staying in Cornwall

Reactions: 3
Its not over yet and she won't go back until she knows she won't face backlash as compared to when she actually went to Cornwall. She'll be back at her parents on July 4th or in London 100%

It kinda seems like James is planning to stay there for a while too though. He bought a desk and set up a studio. I’m really starting to think she let the London apartment go. She might be planning to have her family come down to stay and wants it to be “goals” to show off.

It kinda seems like James is planning to stay there for a while too though. He bought a desk and set up a studio. I’m really starting to think she let the London apartment go. She might be planning to have her family come down to stay and wants it to be “goals” to show off.
Think he’ll stay in the UK until the USA is in a better position then fly straight back

As she's already using her relationship for all the drama and attention (nothing more "interesting" about her), I bet when they break up (inevitable) she's going to play the victim and milk the story for content for months to get more views and attention... also, to distract viewers from the lack of any decent content.
"I'm sorry I haven't been uploading much/anything decent.. I am just GETTING OVER MY BREAK UP."

Reactions: 5
I think she is doing decorating/Reno so James can’t ‘kick’ her out. I would say she is manipulating him into staying in Cornwall
I agree, he cant really decide to have her leave when shes in the middle of this really long reno

I don't think that's going to work out too well for her.... James's ex, Gabby, packed up their apartment in NYC in 2014 to move to London to be with James when McBusted was happening. She brought their dog and everything. She was staying in his parents house in Southend temporarily and he broke up with her. She had to stay in his parents house for a few days while she tried to get a flight back to America. James went off on tour and left her there. His brother had to drive her to the airport. She ended up leaving the dog permanently with his family. They were together 7 years and he did that to her, and also got with her friend within weeks - if he wasn't already cheating. Emily hasn't a hope. Once he's done, he's done.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don't think that's going to work out too well for her.... James's ex, Gabby, packed up their apartment in NYC in 2014 to move to London to be with James when McBusted was happening. She brought their dog and everything. She was staying in his parents house in Southend temporarily and he broke up with her. She had to stay in his parents house for a few days while she tried to get a flight back to America. James went off on tour and left her there. His brother had to drive her to the airport. She ended up leaving the dog permanently with his family. They were together 7 years and he did that to her, and also got with her friend within weeks - if he wasn't already cheating. Emily hasn't a hope. Once he's done, he's done.
Thats pretty bad! He basically just abandoned her there with his family and left without helping her get home wtf!

Never trust a person who is a groupie of any band they think is relevant (I liked both bands back in the day, and yes I saw mcbusted and had a amazing time so not disrespect the the bands) who try to get with any member who shows eye contact for two seconds and tries with their siblings just to gain attention and "clout" not to mention will always bring up "I'm dating __ from __" because they think it's a personality trait

Reactions: 5
I wonder if that's why James is a big embarrassed of the relationship - because he knows that Emily would've happily flung herself at any member of Mcfly/Busted. If I knew that my boyfriend would've happily been with any of my friends but it was me who ended up with him, I'd be pretty embarrassed. Does that make sense 😂

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, this sponsored ad just came up on my Facebook... I was crying laughing at how ridiculous it was (it was a video of different women promoting the ‘face bra’ which is supposed to get rid of your double chin’) when Emily pops up. I’m sorry but how f***ing embarrassing. For a start, she is like a UK size 8 at most, so there’s no way she suffers with a double chin and secondly, how bloody desperate are you for ad money that you would promote something like this. I am cringing so badly right now 😂

Attachments

Oh my god, this sponsored ad just came up on my Facebook... I was crying laughing at how ridiculous it was (it was a video of different women promoting the ‘face bra’ which is supposed to get rid of your double chin’) when Emily pops up. I’m sorry but how f***ing embarrassing. For a start, she is like a UK size 8 at most, so there’s no way she suffers with a double chin and secondly, how bloody desperate are you for ad money that you would promote something like this. I am cringing so badly right now 😂
Lol na as much as i wish that was true lol shes said that it was on in one her videos as like ‘ does this product work’ or whatever and the company is using her face without permisson ( they have taken pic from video)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.